Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother 20 Spoilers (HOH, Nominated and POV Winner)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    What gets me SunsetFan2011, is Fessy's HOH........watching everyone cleaning up the mess and wondering if he should help???
    Total mamas boy, there.

Comment

• 80sBaby
      80sBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Makes me gag. Get up and clean you little ____ grrr....

• New HOH is Angela

Comment

• At least it’s not Haleigh. I couldn’t take another week of those doofuses in the HoH room.

Comment

• Missed this part on the show: Julie announced "Jury Battle Back" next Thursday with Bayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, and next week's evictee to fight for revival. Considering Bayleigh went out thinking she might be pregnant (and various sources have said she is, though nothing official's been said either way) that all sounds potentially risky? As always, we'll see.

Comment

• At least things should get more interesting now. I watched a little of BB:AD, Fessy trying to push Angela to target Sam, wants her to put up Sam & JC (with Sam being the target). In the mean time Angela asked JC what she should do (why oh why do these people ask JC). Fessy told Hay that he thinks they (Hay, Fessy) will be f5 with Angela,Tyler & JC. A little later JC said Angela should put up Fessy & Haleigh, he wants Fessy out. Its too funny watching Fessy continue to brag out his big move of getting out Scottie. I think Fessy would fall on the sword, to keep Hay from going to jury with Scottie.
          Last edited by jcwalk; August 24, 2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
            SunsetFan2011 commented
            Editing a comment
            What's interesting about JC is that he's throwing out names for the HOH to put on the block, but I can't wait until his ass is the one up there. He thinks he's such a puppet master to other HGs, but Level 6 are just using him to do much of their dirty work and once Fessy and Haleigh are gone.... he'll likely be next in line to target because he's not a member of Level 6. LMAO

• I'm so disappointed Angela won HOH.

I think I'm going to discontinue watching BBAD and just watch the Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday shows aired on CBS. I may read some spoilers on the BB20 website occasionally, but I just can't watch some of these players anymore than I have to.

Comment

• i'm baffled at how Fessy thinks he's playing a good game, and keeping Hay & himself safe. Hay keeps telling Fessy that she thinks Angela will put her up, as the target. I think Angela is just trying to decide if she will put Fessy up or BD Fessy. I think Scottie will really enjoy Fessy coming jury or Haleigh. Wouldn't it be great if Fessy got evicted & then Scottie won the jury back challenge. So Scottie would come back into the BB house, with Fessy in jury. oh my GAWD, i would really enjoy that (so would Scottie).

Comment

• Well they could BD Fessy if they put Tyler up. This is his last week to use his power. The bad news is this Jury Battle Back.

Comment

• Nominated......... Fessy and Haleigh. I have to watch tonight's BBAD

Comment

• JC already lying...he just told Fessy he had no idea about noms. Fessy says he didn't see that coming, him going the block. Fessy says he would rather Hay stay, says he will be evicted. I think Fessy doesn't want Hayleigh in jury with Scottie.

Comment

• Funny, Fessy just said to Hay says he is going to look like an idiot. Fessy says to Hay, we suck at this game. He says to Hay you sent Rockstar out, I sent Scottie out. Now Fessy sees what we see. I hope Hay sees she needs to dump Fessy. Sam thanked Tyler for her not getting nominated. This is what is confusing about Sam, does she want to go or not.
                    Last edited by jcwalk; August 24, 2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                      JC already lying...he just told Fessy he had no idea about noms. Fessy says he didn't see that coming, him going the block. Fessy says he would rather Hay stay, says he will be evicted. I think Fessy doesn't want Hayleigh in jury with Scottie.:
                      This highlighted.......LOL. These couples that have instant "love" (although, I'm not sure about Haleigh) and Bayleigh and Swaggy make me SMH. Very rarely does it happen.
                      Thanks jcwalk for the smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                        JC already lying...he just told Fessy he had no idea about noms. Fessy says he didn't see that coming, him going the block. Fessy says he would rather Hay stay, says he will be evicted. I think Fessy doesn't want Hayleigh in jury with Scottie.
                        I think the funny thing here is...right now Fessy is most likely going to be evicted...so watch Scottie be the one who beats him in the Battle Back...and Scottie goes right back in the house with Haleigh...while Fessy goes off to the Jury House with Bay & RS...LOL.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
                          SunsetFan2011 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PinkDiamond: I just posted something similar to yours in another BB thread on this message board about how funny it would be if Scottie comes back into game by winning return comp, and with good chance of Fessy being in jury house b/c of next eviction....then Scottie and Hay will be reunited in BB house. LOL

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X