Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother 20 Spoilers (HOH, Nominated and POV Winner)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading some of LFU... Hayleigh told Fessy she is tired of him telling JC things they talk about. Fessy wants Hayleigh to put up Scottie, she said no, that Scottie is her friend, just like JC is his. Fessy was getting ready to lay in the HOH bed while Hayleigh did 1 on 1's with the HG. Hayleigh told Fessy to get out & she's doing 1 on 1 and that he could not sleep up there last night. As Fessy was leaving, he said i will sleep up here tomorrow night, Hayleigh said no. Another little interesting thing when Angela had her 1 on 1 with Hayleigh, Angela said she is tired of Sam wanting to go home, planting that seed for Sam to go up. Later Angela told Tyler, that she thinks Sam & JC will be nominated. i'm finding this interesting because these two to Angela are expendable. Let's not forget that Tyler has his own side deals going with JC & Sam. I can't wait to see Angela's face when her name is called to go on the block. It would be a shame for Angela to show up at jury next.

Comment

• I understand Tyler is "playing the game" but he really is becoming a piece of work IMO. I used to like him at the beginning, but now he seems to be getting a little too cocky and over-confident in himself and I hate that kind of behavior in a player... hello Paul from seasons 18 & 19. LOL You know, show a little bit of class and stop gloating every time something goes your way. Kick it down a notch. Brett and Angela act the same way. IDK, maybe the show's producer encourage this kind of nonsense in the DR. Bayleigh was also one of those players who talked so big, but in the end it came back to bite her in the butt, hoping same happens to those other three for Level 6.

I remember Derrick from several seasons back, and yeah he lied and was a sneaky player, but IMO, he didn't come across as overly confident and so cocky and I think that's the reason I rooted for him to win. Tyler, Angela and Brett are so quick to pat themselves on the back whenever a move happens in their favor or benefits them, but when things don't go their way, they're so indignant.... like when Tyler was placed on the block by the hacker.... he thought he was untouchable. I was glad Hayleigh is the one to finally see through him and realize he's playing both sides.

Comment

• HOH Hayleigh nominated.......Kaycee & Angela
        Last edited by jcwalk; 08-10-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunsetFan2011 View Post
          I remember Derrick from several seasons back, and yeah he lied and was a sneaky player, but IMO, he didn't come across as overly confident and so cocky and I think that's the reason I rooted for him to win. Tyler, Angela and Brett are so quick to pat themselves on the back whenever a move happens in their favor or benefits them, but when things don't go their way, they're so indignant.... like when Tyler was placed on the block by the hacker.... he thought he was untouchable. I was glad Hayleigh is the one to finally see through him and realize he's playing both sides.
          Loved Derrick in Season 16 but the comparison is different here against Tyler. Derrick was a police officer adept at deception, married and good at the game. When I first saw Tyler and saw that he was a Life Guard, first perception was "duh, dumb life guard"........his game play is different, single and younger. Not fond of Hayleigh and her jerking Fessy around is one point.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
            SunsetFan2011 commented
            Editing a comment
            Penelope P: Yeah, Derrick was much more mature than Tyler is. I'm much older than all these HGs and I guess their antics and type of game play many times get on my nerves. They act childish and immature when things don't always go their way. Tyler did turn out to be more savvy in the game than I first expected also, but he still needs to tone down the cockiness a bit IMO.

I haven't watched the segments yet where Hayleigh is jerking Fessy around. Fessy is OK, but as others have previously commented about him, when he started out, it's like he thought he signed up for a dating reality show instead of a game competition to win big money. LOL

• The Hacker was won by Kaycee!

Comment

• Thanks PenelopeP this should be interesting. Kaycee should replace herself. Probably with Fessy. Lol.

Comment

• I just read that Kaycee, the hacker removed herself. Kaycee then renom Rockstar. Now on the block Angela an Rockstar. Oh brother big brother.
              Last edited by jcwalk; 08-10-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
                Thanks PenelopeP this should be interesting. Kaycee should replace herself. Probably with Fessy. Lol.
                I would have put up Fessy but Rock Star probably is tired of the young ones... LOL!

Comment

• Thank you all for the spoilers.

I am indifferent to Tyler. He and Scottie oh and JC are the only ones strategically playing. Hay is playing but doesn't have a good read on alliances. Tyler is cocky but I saw a bit of vulnerability when Bayleigh went off and when the Hacker removed his vote. But I am glad he isn't disgusting like Paul S19. I am okay with him, so far.

I hope Angela is next to be evicted.

Again, I can't complain about this season, especially considering S18 and S19. Hell even S17.

Comment

• Totally agree 80sBaby although Bayleigh was a little hard to watch at times. Sometimes I forget that BB does a lot of editing.

Comment

• I'm getting tired of Angela, and also getting tired of Sam. I would not mind if either left this week.

Comment

• I hear you jcwalk. I think maybe Angela is the target...........Sam is becoming very weird??
                        Veto players will be Haleigh, Angela, Rockstar plus Tyler (Kaycee's Hacker pick), Fessy (Rockstar's HG Choice pick), Kaycee, and Brett will host if an alum doesn't show up to do that.

Comment

• The hacker twist ruined this season. So happy Hayleigh won HOH and one of her alliance members is going home

Comment

• Tyler won POV......... it's buh bye Rockstar. Of course he will use veto on Angela.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
                              The hacker twist ruined this season. So happy Hayleigh won HOH and one of her alliance members is going home
                              I agree bbgamer, the hacker twist ruined this season. It's like it somehow adds an unfairness to the game. This is Tyler's game to win,

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X