Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20

June 27: Big Brother 20 premiere will be two hours with it's regular schedule: Sundays 8pm, Wednesdays 9pm, Thursdays 9pm. Get ready to mark your calendar!!

I was pleasantly surprised to see that BB20 will soon be on. Every year i say i'm not going to watch, every year i watch. Looking forward to the show.

Comment

I'm the same way jcwalk. BB Canada this year was very good and very well played. Too bad you don't get to see the difference. Looking forward to chatting with you when the time comes!!

Comment

I'm ready! My daughter and I always watch together, we're looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm anticipating an all new cast of characters, no returners, no gimmicks! That would be best.

Comment

Agree PPumpBoy, sometimes the returnees aren't welcomed........besides, they had a chance and blew it .

Comment

It looks like a fair number of BB alumni are doing the next season of The Amazing Race, so we should at least be free from those. Last i saw was Paul/Josh, James/corey, Rachel/Caleb, with others TBA.

Comment

Thanks for posting Penelope! Looking forward to this season and watching it with you all I hope I can catch it all, been so gosh darn busy.

And yes, every year, I swear that I am not watching but then it sucks me in

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                  It looks like a fair number of BB alumni are doing the next season of The Amazing Race, so we should at least be free from those. Last i saw was Paul/Josh, James/corey, Rachel/Caleb, with others TBA.
                  That list turned out to be false except for one person. The teams are Janelle/Brittney Nicole/Victor and Elissa/Rachel

Someone who spoiled that Paul was on season 19 said earlier this week that there were 4 vets this season. Today they tweeted that, that might not be correct.

I hope her 2nd tweet is right! I do not want vets! Unless they brought back the three people who went out the first night the past few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post

That list turned out to be false except for one person. The teams are Janelle/Brittney Nicole/Victor and Elissa/Rachel

Someone who spoiled that Paul was on season 19 said earlier this week that there were 4 vets this season. Today they tweeted that, that might not be correct.

I hope her 2nd tweet is right! I do not want vets! Unless they brought back the three people who went out the first night the past few seasons.
                    I agree, i want all new people. Returnees are treated like gods, but why? It's not like they won.

Comment

Apparently this coming Monday, the cast will be revealed and I agree...........NO to returnees.......I still have nightmares

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post

I agree, i want all new people. Returnees are treated like gods, but why? It's not like they won.
                        I think purposely cast weak minded players when they have a vet. Plus vets get all the rigging. In BB14 the vets had 4 evictions where they were totally safe. And they knew they were coming into the game. Even though BB tried to make it look like an unexpected twist. In BB13 the vets got to be teamed with their loved one. Somone they could trust. And a built in alliance. WIth the twist where your partner went home and you got 4 weeks safety was an incentive for the newbies not to win in the first 4 weeks. What do they care if someone they just met goes home? I think Jessie in BB11 was the only vet that didn't get some rigging. Hell the rigging was against him when Jeff got the Coup De Doodie.

NO VETS!!! LOL!

Comment

Big Brother Cast Revealed: Hope this is okay to post: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-20-cast/

Comment

Evel Dick posted the cast last night LOL But just their photos and names. Can't wait to watch all their interviews later!

Still holding onto hope there are no vets!

One thing I don't like is there is a promo where Julie says the HG better blow up Twitter or they could go home :/ I don't want twitter/fans to effect the game

Comment

Well I don't "twitter" and don't plan to either and I agree with you bbgamer!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X