Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17th Episode.....I was in the beginning of the episode. Could not hear it because my brother and sister fighting. It looks like Dorinda is seeing that her drunken behavior, cause bad things with her and Luann. Tins is upset in the beginning as well, because of a boat trip and the ladies were talking of their last night. It also looks like Carole said to Bethenny that things has changed with them, which is very true. Carole looks like more in herself and light...all thanks to Tins

Comment

^ The 17th Episode was definitely in my opinion, the best episode of the entire season! Especially the diarrhea thing!.....so here we go for the 18th Episode!
      Ramona's redesign house, was gorgeous! White stuff is in and it was stunning! Too bad that Luann did not liked it! Bethenny design apartment, was also gorgeous! Her little girl would be happy too!! Wow, looks like Bethenny is doing big things! Dorinda reverted back to her feelings for Luann. Same with Luann. I uh don't understand with Dorinda relationship with John. It seems like she is using him for the dreseses!!!! Next episode, which I think is the finale, Dorinda isn't seen with John.

Oh yeah, I am very iffy with how much money that Sonja is renting for her place??? 32k, not everyone got, unless you are a successful doctor or something. Hey, rather own, than rent, thank you very much!

Comment

19th Episode: Season Finale
        Looks like Luann took a snub at Dorinda, because Dorinda wanted to invite her man to the show, but Luann told her that it was too late because the show was packed. Then at the last minute, told Tins, that her man can come to the show. That really put Dorinda over the edge, lol ....I feel their friendship is, um over. Luann is doing her thing, and Dorinda wants her to...bow down and be thankful as a friend.

Ramona...lol, told Bethenny off because of Ramona's launch of her skin care products. Bethenny feels that Ramona did not took the time, to do the work, thinks it's just a phony business with her name on it. Maybe soo, since you have to be involved with the products. Well, you can't say much to Bethenny, cuz she knows the real deal.

Overall, the season was decent. And that Bravo took an advice from me and got rid of Carole. Even thou I thought this season, was her best season .....

Comment

The Reunion
          I have to talk about this reunion! I loved it! I uh missed part 2 cuz my brother deleted it off. Well, Luann was not at the reunion cuz she relapsed. Some were angry at Bethenny. Bethenny went at it with Carole. Never felt remorseful in the end for her, but for calling Dorinda a drunk, lol! Carole and her are not friends! Heard that Tins and Carole were never close....so I guess it's the scripts and producers. I swear they were close...And Andy finally put his foot down to the ladies, except for Bethenny. Clearly Bethenny is the star of this show....yeah I agree.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X