Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    aren't they AWESOME? and you know what? they will grow up to be that same person who would help another out, even in a competition, and root for others even if they lose. and that is a great thing for this crazy world!

Leave a comment:

• AMHardulak
    replied
    So happy for Beni! I loved how these children truly rooted for each other

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    Whiz bang boom!! Congratulations beni!!!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    sorry, i missed this. no, because of the special about megan whatshername that's marrying the prince. however, tomorrow night( the 15th) is a special about thee season's best moments, then friday is the 2 hour finale. then the grownups version will begin on the 30th, i'll start a new thread for that.

Leave a comment:

• AMHardulak
    replied
    So . . . no show tonight, Friday May 11?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    the finalists are beni, avery and kwani. i'm rooting for beni!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    well, i'm not good at talking to myself here,i think you called it blogging? maybe the adult season will interest you again, i think it starts at the end of may.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    tiff are you still watching over there?
    Yeah I am...sorry I am not lit like you are

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    tiff are you still watching over there?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    well,we lost ben and gracie this time. they were NOT being team players.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    oh yes, they are adorable! i cracked up at olivia's interview scene where she said" see joe, i told you i could make it italian!"

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Isn't the kids cute when they know it all on how to cook? I believe they are! When they are adults and playing on MasterChef like others, the adults can become cocky sometimes, as we see from Hells Kitchen

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    so last night we lost lindsay and grayson, in the chicken and waffles challenge. raw chicken for lindsay, and the tiedyed waffles just didn't cut it for grayson.
    there were several savory versions that i may just have to try out myself! and joe had to dunk himself in a giant milkshake, truly funny! sammy was just too cute at the beginning of the milkshake challenge when he expressed being grateful he didn't have a girl on his team. " cuz ladies, you know, they get kinda bossy sometimes", i fell out laughing! and it was even funnier that one of the teams with a GIRL on it was the winner, lol!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i know,i really liked her alot,she's such a bubbly girl. hopefully we'll see her again in a future season.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Poor Zia.............

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X