• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterchef junior season 6

YAY!!! can't wait until next friday!

https://parade.com/645216/pauletteco...erchef-junior/

Comment

it's time to meet the junior chefs of america,YYYAAYYY!!!

Comment

Am glad that Gordon is taking interest in kids.....

Comment

there you are! i was starting to worry you still couldn't get back in.
          i'll get a list up of the final 24 very soon! i like this new method of picking the contestants,it's a lot more fair to have them all cooking the same thing at first.

Comment

contestants this season-

araiana-12
            beni-9
            gracie-9
            zia-9
            sophia-12
            avery-8
            emily-9
            remy-12
            mckenzie-9
            lindsay-10
            olivia-10
            maria-8
            sammy-12
            juelz-8
            grayson-11
            henry-9
            cade-11
            mikey-10
            camson-13
            pierce-10
            anthony-11
            quani-11
            evan-11
            ben-10

Comment

^ This makes it soo much easier for me! Thank you! Must have been hard listing the cast. I hate to list a big thing, but it makes it soo much easier, so kudos to you!

Comment

it helps that i have my old board still available to me, i can type stuff out there and just C&P it here. someday i'll learn "word" or " office" or whatever it's called on my laptop,lol! meantime,i have my own version.

Comment

so,we lost zia, the little punk rocker, and juelz, with the dreads. and frankly, what they had to cook was NOT a true tart, period.what olivia made to get in is a true tart.

Comment

Poor Zia.............

Comment

i know,i really liked her alot,she's such a bubbly girl. hopefully we'll see her again in a future season.

Comment

so last night we lost lindsay and grayson, in the chicken and waffles challenge. raw chicken for lindsay, and the tiedyed waffles just didn't cut it for grayson.
                        there were several savory versions that i may just have to try out myself! and joe had to dunk himself in a giant milkshake, truly funny! sammy was just too cute at the beginning of the milkshake challenge when he expressed being grateful he didn't have a girl on his team. " cuz ladies, you know, they get kinda bossy sometimes", i fell out laughing! and it was even funnier that one of the teams with a GIRL on it was the winner, lol!

Comment

Isn't the kids cute when they know it all on how to cook? I believe they are! When they are adults and playing on MasterChef like others, the adults can become cocky sometimes, as we see from Hells Kitchen

Comment

oh yes, they are adorable! i cracked up at olivia's interview scene where she said" see joe, i told you i could make it italian!"

Comment

well,we lost ben and gracie this time. they were NOT being team players.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X