Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, another season has come and gone, and based on the participation here and other plac, I think it's time for a reboot. I wish they would do a season called "Back to Basics", and, well, go back to basics. No HIIs, no gimmicks, just a bunch of people, trying to live together and win the game. Maybe fewer huge rewards, back to just one person winning rewards. For one thing, this would put the focus back on the players and let us get to know them. let us see their personalities, and let see who works at campaign, who proved, who's lazy.

I have no idea who built shelter, who got food and water and firewood, because all the time went to Ghost Island, or hunting idols.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
      Well, another season has come and gone, and based on the participation here and other plac, I think it's time for a reboot. I wish they would do a season called "Back to Basics", and, well, go back to basics. No HIIs, no gimmicks, just a bunch of people, trying to live together and win the game. Maybe fewer huge rewards, back to just one person winning rewards. For one thing, this would put the focus back on the players and let us get to know them. let us see their personalities, and let see who works at campaign, who proved, who's lazy.

I have no idea who built shelter, who got food and water and firewood, because all the time went to Ghost Island, or hunting idols.
      I totally agree with all of the above.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X