Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Up In Hip Hop: ATL (Season 2)

Looks like Growing Up in Hip Hop, ATL is back. It premiered Jan. 11th on WE at 9pm. And I missed it Going to see the first episode and see who are the cast. Looks like back in first season, Brandon and Lil' Wayne daughter was the star....

First Episode.....the cast is back. Looks like Bow Wow is going on a wrong path. Does not trust JD. JD daughter, is dating a guy, does not want to tell her father. Ayana got back with her old girlfriend of last season. Toya & Debs, wants to squash their kids beef.....I am right in between the first episode, so if something goes wrong, I will tell ya!

Comment

Second Episode....Brandon and Nae, that's what Reginae wants to called, squashed the beef. Brandon was the mature person who said some of his things to Nae. Nae, just was not seeing the truth...I felt that.

Looks like we are seeing more of JD's daughter, Shaniah. She wants a clothing line company and knows JD with the money...okay okay...He was mad with Bow Wow. Bow Wow is not following the rules....

Ayana wants a boob reduction. Girl, I hear too!

Nae wants to move out....okay...

Brandon started his Label. I think he would do a fantastic job! He is already acting like one!

Comment

Third Episode......I have to say something about Zonni. Your mother is presenting you with the offer of going on tour with her group, who are semi famous, and you can't grabbed that? And wanting to tour with Rihanna? Girl, you are not on her level. Bow Wow gave her a good insight. She should take it cuz it may be the next level to success! If she has one.

On Brandon....I think he can do it! Debs better let him fly on his own. He is ready to build his empire!

Johnni....man I felt her! If no one is helping, then you have to find ways to support yourself. I hear ya. I don’t know how long Debs can hold it together.

Bow Wow....he wants to move away from JD. And he gave some insight, that JD, don't have much cash left! I don’t what he is offering to the winners of The Rap Game. I am also worried of Bow Wow, cuz he is the face to JD label! His only success! If he signed one of those kids on The Rap Game, and they are hugely famous, he will cut Bow Wow out! Bow, don't cut your bridge with JD!

Comment

Fourth Episode.....it was a good episode! Ayana complained about her boobs to Bow Wow. He set something hilarious up, with her, girlfriend and Zonni. But besides that Ayana is like Cher from Clueless, getting money from her father to pay for her projects. Her father, not looking too happy. Who else is not looking happy...Ms. Debs and her son. She cut him of as a vocal coach. So now, he is on his own to build his company. I think he can. I have faith in him. Bow Wow is something else. I know he is waiting on JD, but man, how long can you wait on him. Bow Wow may be right!

Nae & Zonni told their parents that they want to move in together. Parents are against it because of their friendship. Then Ayana wants the girls to showcase her clothes. Parents are not feeling it and Nae has a attitude!

Comment

5th Episode
            It was a very good episode. Ayana confronted Zonni of not doing the fashion line shoot. She denied it but then apologize for it. Zonni and Nae moved in together. Bow Wow does not want to do anything with Jhonni, but now, Ms. Debs is involved with it! And her son said bad things to the media!

Comment

6th Episode........Apparently things does not look for Ms Deb with this Bow Wow and Jhonni situation. Even more with the tape interview that Brandon did! And I did not know that the kid was just taken in by her. She is just a good kind soul who wants to give kids a better lives. Brandon should be grateful that she took him in and into her career. Ayana is staying out of the situation and Nae is very disturbed by this as well. Like Lil Wayne is god to her or something. I know that he is her dad, but in the music world, I don't consider him a rap legend like Jay Z or somebody else. I also thought JD would tell Bow Wow off?????????????? Where is that scene????????????? Anyway, it was a very good episode! I think Brandon needs to get checked and so does Nae with her father. A lot don't even know who Lil Wayne is.

Comment

7th Episode.....So Ms. Debs is upset with Brandon. Don't know what she will do about it. Brandon had some nerve, coming to Zonni & Nae party. JD finally knows of his kid's boyfriend. He is not too pleased. Bow Wow, does not want to meet Jhonni at all. Don't know what is the point? The dude considers her a um...okay its not fair that she is judged. She even told of her life.

Next episode, deals with Ayana going for a boob reduction. I think I need that too....

Comment

8th Episode....Ayana had her boob surgery! She went thru with it and is still in pain. But I hope she is happy in the end. Brandon made me cry, but Ms Debs, is pushing him out of the comfort zone. JD did not like Bow Wow's first single. I don't know how will he react....Bow Wow resents the fact that JD paid more attention to Usher. Yeah, Usher is a bigger star than Bow Wow...but as a boss, you need to keep two stars close! I hope Usher's next album be more like Confessions album!

Comment

9th Episode....in between it. Never got Brandon dinner with the fam. Thought he would apologize. He said that he was gay...okayy....

Comment

^ Watched it! Sad that next week is the Season Finale...Okayy, well Ms Debs did something that was near to her heart. Asked Bow Wow & Nae to be there, but Nae could not make it...but Bow Wow could...guess what, he never showed up, and Debs is pissed as hell. Not only that Bow Wow wants to branch out on his own. Get a new label to sign...but Da Brat is not having it, tells JD, who made him a star in the first place. Gee, I don't want Bow Wow to fall out of place with JD

Brandon moved out...gave Debs a key to his place Made me sappy.....can't believe next week is it. I truly enjoyed this season. It was lit as hell

Comment

Season Finale

Sooo looks like Bow Wow came to his senses with So So Def, that they are his fam. But Da Brat, ain't having none of his stuff! He apologize to Debs...semi I would say. Brandon is having a beef with Ayana. Anyway, that raps up Season 2 of Growing up in Hip Hop. The OG Growing up in Hip Hop, comes back this May....

Before I go, I would like to reflect on this season. There was more of Ayana and JD kid shown this time around. I did not know much of them last season, glad that this season showed more of them. Less of Nae this season. Less of Brandon too. Anyway I enjoyed this season a lot! See you next season of this show. See you in May of the OG show

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X