Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 8)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12th Episode....I am in a middle of it! Dorit is all over Lisa V!! Wanting her to see what a good friend she is. I think Lisa sees, what wrong Dorit has done.

Comment

Lisa V Birthday Party! !!!

Oh geez, I have to say, what Lisa did to Dorit, was funny as hell! She showed her who was the queen of the party! And Camille took a dig at her too!!! Erika was laughing....hmmm, makes me think why Dorit took Erika off from her Instagram! I was wondering why....and this my dear is it!!! I have to say, this was coming to Dorit that Lisa V, could do anything to her friends...and she said that at the end of her show that her friendship with Dorit has changed, lol. Sooo sorry darling, but you got to know who is the queen of Beverly Hills

Comment

13th Episode
        I don’t know where to begin....let's say when someone talks sh*t to about anyone, and that anyone is still friends and happy, but I know that someone still talks behind anyone back...hell ya I will tell! Because I don't think it's fair to thar anyone.....let's say I have been down that road and got blamed on, cuz no one wants to hear the truth and be hurt....but it's better to know than one day, walked in on this convo and be very upset.....Well from what I am talking here....Dorit needs to take control and say that she did say things that are sh*t. She even does not get it too, that it's her blazing the match with the fire. Baby girl, it's you, and not Teddi. You need to stop talking things, that will get those upset, because of you! Even Camille knows and now Lisa V.

And Erika, you should not be acting like a diva...that is a big no no for you and your fans are upset. You should have act calmly to Teddi.

On a brighter note, Kyle's family brought almost $9m house. It's different and elegant. They now have the money and Lisa V does want to check it out!!

Comment

14th Episode....if I had to sum up what this episode is about is: Lois, Pink Dog's death, bull crap event when you know that you are a fraud for girls empowerment, a weird psychic, and a trip to Berlin....the positive thing is that Erika apologize to Teddi.

Comment

Sorry I am late.. was jammed up...um, my brother deleted the rest of episodes on this show. I wished I could have given all of the info to you...let's see, based from 3rd reunion, Kyle and Dorit had issues. So did um, Teddi & Erika....Kyle is upset that Kathy is not talking to her...hmmm....I have to say with this season, I think this show will keep Teddi for the next season. Heard that Brandi might be coming back too, yay!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X