Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rap Game ------- Season 4!!!

Yay!!! The Rap Game is back and it starts this Friday on Lifetime! Check your local listings. I think it starts 10pm Eastern.

I don't know who are the contestants. But I will list them later!

The Cast

Here is the cast for Season 4

Jordan
    Little Bri
    Ricci Bitti
    Street Bud
    Rap Unzel

I don't know how I would feel of Season 4....Season 3 was lit...but I was disappointed in the girl who dropped out. To me, she did not had the courage to hang in The Rap Game. Looking forward to the first episode!
    tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by tiff5555; November 25, 2017, 12:37 AM. Reason: Name error

Comment

First Episode
      The first episode was the introduction to the cast. I was not feeling them, but at the end, I was liking Street Bud, & definitely Ricci Bitti! Little Bri, probably have, the most vibe in rapping.

I have to mention, there was 3 5s on the Hit List! Dang right there and the first time ever. Hmmm....I really miss last season. I guess we will see how I like this cast later in the season.

Comment

I said last week I was not feeling this cast. But this week I am Finally adjust to this cast and see their strengths & weaknesses. This week was all about the freshness. Doug E. Fresh was the guest. The creator of Beatbox. The challenge was to rap to the beatbox. Lil Bre was strong, but Rap flew on top with her lyrics. Ricci felt flat. Jordan, well as JD said, trying to finish the lyrics. Street Bud, went off course, but Doug saw how he tried.

When it came to the Hit List, Rap got to number 1! And Jordan missed JD message and was frustrated! Ricci, well I thought she was the star, but apparently is not....yet! JD wants to cut her out next week! Stay tuned!

Comment

Third Episode.....Rap again was number one! Her rap was good, but it seems more to me that her mother may be playing her fantasy out of being one on her own. And pushing all on her daughter, then again, this may be what typical parents do for their kids. Jordan has improved too. Ricci Bitti, was again at number 5 There is not enough energy for her.

Comment

Fourth Episode......it looks like Ricci Bitti is jealous of Rap-Unzel! Rap is clicking with JD, and she is not. Even her mgr, does not understand it.

Jordan cursed in this episode, which JD was very upset about. Jordan better get it together.

Street Bud, made it to number one on the Hit List! Thought he was the lost cause, but he turned it around, now here on the top! Let's hope he gets there in two weeks!

Next week is not a new episode, but I will break it down on the cast!

Comment

5th Episode....The cast heads to Universal Soul Circus...where they perform. Bri takes the lead in working with the cast as a group to rap. Jordan fumbles on his lyrics...JD looks at the cast dresses while performing at the circus. He lays it hard to Ricci Bitti. After that, he ask, who took charge, no one answers, of course Bri did and she is pissed off. She clashes with Rap's mom, Tiki.

Next week, the mgrs, change!!!! My fav idea from JD all seasons!!! Oh yeah, Street Bud, dud well in this week challenge! I think he is growing than the other cast. Bri thinks she knows it all...I think she won't get the chain in the end. Ricci became a laughing stock at this point of the show. Jordan is doing tatatata, and really hearing how a true performer performs. Rap lost her swag, but her mother has one!

Comment

6th Episode
                First, I want to say, I am really liking this season! At first, I was not feeling them, but they won me over!!!! This episode was the 'manager swap'...my favorite in the show. They do it every year...The challenge was a dance rap song. Ricci Bitti hit number one, because of Cori, Street Bud mom. Kudos to her!!! I now am pleased with how Ricci progressed. The only thing I am upset about is Bri! She can't thank Tiki of what she done. Tiki had the ideas, so why not thank her???? I know Bri has this old school vibe, but respect your elders. Anyway, next week is image week.

Comment

7th Week.....it was makeover week! The cast tried hard to represent their look except for Jordan...but in the end, with a help of the fashion experts, Jordan made it to number one on the hit list! Congrats Jordan! Stay there next week!

Comment

8th Week....well looks like Street Bud has some negative flaws that made him tumbled to number 4 on the Hit List. JD cut number 5 out for this week cuz the kids upped their game! Jordan performance improved! Ricci Bitti came in at number one! I think Ricci improved a bit. Not quite sold on her because of past performance. We will see....

Comment

9th Week....This is a juicy episode! Keke Palmer is in it and it's all about star power. It looks like Jordan has it, hands down, at number one on the hit list, but we will see!!! Stay tuned!

Comment

^ Technically, this was the best episode ever! Here is what had happened:

Bri thought she had it in the bag. She did, but did not show her star power! Keke loved Ricci Bitti, but fell flat in the star power. Street Bud, did not had a strong rap message. It was about his dad. Jordan, if you did not know from past episode, he loves to get flirty and was feeling himself, and in this challenge, he took the bag away from Bri. He was looking like a star!

Comment

10th Week....it was battle rap time against each other, with the help of previous cast! Rap vs Ricci was intensed! Both girls shade each other. Bri got sick and could not do the challenge. Jordan fumbled on his lyrics again. Went backwards. Street Bud challenged himself. Overall, Rap did good!

Comment

11th Week......it was the girls vs boys in a Sweet 16 party! The girls did a better job than the guys. I think Jordan may be the cause of why the boys never won. But the word "lit", was used so many times, that got Street Bud on number 4 hit list.

Comment

12th Episode
                              It was all about the press! The press people came hard for Ricci. Actually one lady, saying that she was dressing older for her age. Ricci lied of who her idol was. Trying to copy Lil Bri. When asked who should win, that was Street Bud! So when it came to the last hit list, Street Bud won the challenge. Next week the winner is announced!!! I have a feeling, JD will choose the right one....Street Bud, I am looking at you! Good luck!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X