Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Atlanta ----- Season 10!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of Atlanta ----- Season 10!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta is back, Nov. 5th on BRAVO Eastern Time at 8pm. Going to list the cast later and hot scoop of what's going on! This is the only franchise that has not let me down! It's entertaining and juicy!

Cast

The cast that are back:

Sheree
    Kenya
    Cynthia
    Kandi
    Porsha
    Nene

Kim Z. is back as only a friend!

☆ Rumor has it that Eva who won from Tyra's show, is on this show. May make her debut in the next season if it goes right! The first tea spilled for ya!

Comment

Gossip of ATL Housewives

Here is the current gossip of this season and all....

- Kenya gets married to a man that most of us don't even know! Neither does the housewives and its going to be centered the most this season! Word on the street is that the producers wants her hubby on this show, but he might not want too. Either Kenya does not want to show him or something must be up. It may very well be Kenya's last season!

- Kim and Nene are at it again! They are not friends and with what went down in Nene's house, regarding Brielle, which is Kim's daughter, it was pretty petty and upsetting of what Brielle did. There is more, Kim did send of what Brielle did to certain housewives which Nene was very upset about!

- Sheree is dating somebody from prison...yikes Something we can be sipping on this season!

- Apparently we are hearing that Marlo and Porsha got into it on a trip and Porsha had to be sent home for it. Stay tuned. Plus Eva is now a friend to the show...okay but why? She should not be hanging out with these messy ladies but they are soo juicy for this show

Comment

I had to delete my post of Kim & Brielle.....felt like it's a bit too much talking of this and other topics that are leading up to this Sunday. I do have to say, where did Kenya got her man? Some are saying that she brought him in for a favor to spice things up. And then there is Nene...her loud self, lol. Anyway, tune in this Sunday for the first episode!

Comment

First Episode

The first episode was just like their last first episode of last season. It was okay. Kenya got married, she does not want her man to be on this show, to look at, lol! I was just like that mood, the one Nene was giving! Who does that?! Nene and Porsha are nor getting along, because of Nene. Kenya does not like her house no more! The OLG restaurant, is doing fabulous! Cynthia throwing her birthday party that she celebrates all year. Yeah, she is 50...or was. I don't want to throw shade, but Cynthia is aging. I have seen her without makeup.

Comment

Second Episode....I loved the beginning! ♡ Here are the highlights:

Cynthia is dating younger guy. She says that he reminds her of Norbit. Reminds me of Roman, the movie that would be out this Thanksgiving Day.

Kenya is dwelling out of why people are mean of her wedding to the mystery guy...Girl we want to know if it's for real! It is very odd that you suddenly got a man. Isn't it??? Sipping my tea, uh huh.

Shemea wants Porsha to come to her wedding....but Porsha is doing herself.

Sheree has a life coach to deal with her marriage issues. Domestic issues.

Comment

Third Episode
              Highlights of today:

Porsha & her sis are going to start a hair salon business together. Porsha seems very bossy about it.

Sheree has a birthday party for her mother. Mother turns 70! 70s themed party....

Greg feels like he is about to have a heart attack!

Kenya gushes over her new hubby! But I personally wants to see his face! Sorry but no sorry, but it feels like she paid this man to have a storyline in this season. Am I right? Uh huh! I am just sipping on my iced peach tea! See ya for next week! Kim Z., makes her return and it's about to go down! I think this is the episode where Brielle tapes bugs at Nene's house.

Comment

4th Episode....the only time it became lit is when Kim Z., showed up! This is also the episode that Brielle filmed Nene's bathroom, cuz there was bugs. And I know where they came from, since BRAVO taped her house! From the heat vents! Hmmmm....I don't know how long BRAVO shoots for, but it seems like old drama that turned new on social media. Anyway, since thus drama was off screens, it seems like Kim is taking a dig on Kenya on this show. Uh huh!

Comment

5th Episode
                  I am just watching it......let's breakdown the fight of Kim & Kenya. To go after Kenya of her body, is dead wrong! So clearly, it's Kim's fault. With Kenya throwing what Kim said to Chrissy, that was wrong, but Kim had it coming. Kim & Kenya should be friends. They have lots in common. As of Chrissy....she set Kim straight! And no, they are not friends!

I am going to watch the full episode. Just had to stop by here, to give you the breakdown. I hear that Nene & Porsha gets into it too.

Comment

^ I did not know that Nene was jealous of Cynthia friendship with Kenya.....In the next episode Nene talks about Kenya's marriage and Cynthia walks away from the gossip.

Comment

6th Episode
                      Porsha's fight with Nene deepens, but then, it's over. Nene ignores her the next day. Porsha finally apologizes to Kandi. But Kandi seems like whatever. Have to say, I feel like now, Porsha is not needed on this show no more. Cynthia is upset that the girls are talking about Kenya.

Comment

RHOA will not be shown for two weeks due to Christmas & New Years Eve. Looks like we will be seeing the show next year! Tootles!!!

Comment

7th Episode.....Kenya plans out her domestic PDA stuff. Invites all of the girls there. Sheree got into a car accident. Um, Marlo, did her tea party for Porsha & Nene to make up.

Comment

8th Episode.....man what Kim said of Kandi, got me like, is this true????? And the Elephant Game or Spritual Get Together, it was a hot mess!!!

Comment

9th Episode.....I feel like Kenya is very shady to Shemea. That was not cool at all. I feel like Reilly, does not want to do anything with her dad. I get that. Kandi, should let her be.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X