Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Kitchen ---- Season 17!!!!

Hell's Kitchen is back on September 29th, on a Friday, either 8pm or 9pm on FOX! Check your local listings!!!!

I heard from my brother that it's All Stars....i have to go and find out if this is true.

Comment

Yes, Its All Stars Edition!!!!! ....So the first question is, who can be good????

Comment

Here is the link of who is coming back!!!!!☆☆☆☆

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/hell...hen-65676.aspx

I am excited Milly is coming back!!! Hope he wins!!!!

***I decided to list the names here than in the link so it's easier for us****

Robyn
        Jennifer
        Michelle
        Elise
        Barbie
        Amanda aka Mandy
        Ashley
        Dana

Jared
        Milly
        Josh
        Van
        Ben
        Nick
        Benjamin
        Gio
        Last edited by tiff5555; September 29, 2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

First Episode
          First episode was good! Saw some of the cast that I knew. Think it would be a good season. I am rooting for Milly. My brother is rooting for Van. The blue team of males won. The red team lost because of Robyn. Nobody went home just yet.

People I will have to watch;

- Nick
          - Elise
          - Jared
          - Ashley
          - Mandy
          - Milly
          - Josh
          - Van
          - Robyn
          - ....Maybe Barbie

Comment

I'm really disappointed in this All Star cast. I think they waited way too long and now they can't get a lot of the memorable people from the early seasons.

I like Josh and I like Barbie the most. Benjamin (the blonde one from season 7) I hated sooo much when that season was on, so I will be rooting against him. He was such a jerk.

Comment

^ I agree here....they waited a long time...even I could not remember except for Milly....

Comment

Second Episode
                Milly won the bar challenge! Yay!!!! I knew it!!! It was simple and ready to cook. Thought Gio would be the first one to go home, ....NOPE! He can cook! The girls lost and the shocker of the night....Ben went home!!! Of course we knew why....

Comment

Third Episode
                  It was a great episode! Milly still rocked it again! Boys team is strong! Girls team suck, big time! Ashley went home. Her head was not in the game.

Comment

Fourth Episode
                    I saw from this episode, Ben 2, and Dana emerging as leaders Was going to say something good of Gio, until he made a mistake. Josh was the one who had the trouble. Earlier in the challenge, Robyn had one too. So, at the end of the episode, since Gio & Josh was chosen for elimation, and I thought it would be Jared going home, Gordon switched Josh to join the red team and Robyn on the blue team. He felt those two, had the least to give and wants to give them one more chance. Personally, I think Josh is a excitement to the show, like Elise, that Gordon chose based on ratings, lol....just saying

Comment

World Series...no show last week ....maybe this week it will show.

Comment

5th Episode was all about Josh! ...The red team did not wanted him and Elise was looking at him, instead of cooking. What the heck is that, Elise? Gordan had to send him home because of poor performance!

Milly, who I have been rooting for, and has done such a fantastic job, was sliding on this episode. Bad Milly, cuz I am rooting for you! Ben 2...don't know what went wrong in his speaking abilities, talking all French....well Nick is happy that Josh went home.

Comment

6th Episode....It was a pizza challenge. I assume that Gio will shine thru...apparently he does not ...The Blue Team lost and lost at dinner service...Jared did a stupid thing that Gordon can't forget. So does Robyn...she wanted to go back to the Red Team, and Gio is pissed at her and does say something. The Red Team is shocked, does not want her back either. Well, Jared goes home and Gordon takes a dig at him, lol. I seriously thought Jared was going straight to the finals...oh well.

Comment

7th Episode was interesting! Two challenges, but the last challenge was hard. Nick and Michelle chose 3 weakest links in each team to complete what Gordon as made. Elise got mad that Michelle chose her to cook. She vowed to get revenge on her. Let's say her ego grew, lol! In the end, Gio, lost....His plate was not on point, and Gordon send him home. ....I have to give credit to this guy. He kept his cool in front of the all stars.

Another note is, Nick seems like a rising star all of the sudden. Kudos to him!

Comment

8th Episode
                              Since there was no episode last week. The highlighted players that can make it to the top, could be, Ben 2, Dana, Jennifer, Nick and Milly.

Now to Episode 8 -----》 The Blue Teams dinner service was in synced! And the Red Team, was a disaster! Elise, has this bad energy! In the end, Barbie & Mandy was put up....Mandy went home cuz she was not a leader for the team. Apparently next week, all eyes on Barbie....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X