Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Dallas ----- Season 2

The Real Housewives of Dallas premiered today....should say yesterday. It was right after RHOC....I am really hesitant to write about this season because my mind is blank of their last season. All I remember was poo and Leanne being all angry. Hopefully it will improve like RHOP! Here are the cast member of this season;

Cary Deuber
    Tiffany Hendra is now a friend to the show
    Stephanie Hollman
    Leeanne Locken
    Brandi Redmond
    D’Andra Simmons........(New housewife)
    Kameron Westcott........(New housewife)
    Last edited by tiff5555; September 3, 2017, 10:15 PM. Reason: Name correction

First Episode
    The first episode of the second season started off on a rocky start. Had to remember the group. I remembered Cary, Leanne and Brandi. Sorry Steph, but I just did not remembered you. There was two other women. The blonde one wants to start her dog food business and loves the color pink. She is Cary’s friend. The dark hair woman, well she came back to Texas to take over her mother’s company. Her mother is a bossy woman. Strict and wants her daughter to handle things in a high society way.

The thing I got out from this first episode was. Leanne and Brandi are now friends! They were not last season. Brandi and Steph are now, no more friends, but their husbands wants them to be friends. Cary and Leanne tries to make amends…but I think Cary still thinks Leanne is a b-i-t-c-h. Anyway, I am not feeling this show as much, but I guess I started this thread, so I have to stick with it, huh?

Comment

Second Episode
      In this episode it was clear that Steph was causing some problems that got Leeanne all fired up! (The text that was sent to Brandi of Leeanne). At the end of the episode, Steph said to Leeanne that she was scared of her....LOL...thought she was a bad influence on Brandi, LOL Speaking of Steph, her hubby brought a house that she was not interested in. I was with her with the pool in the living room! Its pretty disgusting to have one, sorry...Most America would agree with this! And D wants to expend her mother's business, but her mother does not want to spend any marketing money....This is a case of someone sticking with the past and not growing. And Kameron is still on her Pink Dog Food....I don't know if that is going to fly well with America

Comment

Third Episode
        I was just thinking if Dallas was affected by Harvey....Anyway, Brandi & Steph made up. Leeanne is now worried. She also went to Steph's Halloween party as her. Her therapist told her not too. I guess she does not learn.

Comment

Fourth Episode
          I was in between watching this. I feel like Leeanne should straighten up her act. Glad that her friend shut her down. I still can't get over Steph hubby buying the house with a pool in the living room. Steph wants to remove it. Brandi, I think will be in cross fire with Leeanne and Steph. She made up with Steph.....I guess we will see how she stands with them.

Comment

5th Episode
            Watching right now in a middle of it. Cary, Steph, and Brandi, goes to TN. I think their friendship will become a lot stronger. And Leeanne will worry. Brandi did said that Leeanne is not invited to her house because she has a potty mouth. Ohhhh okay, lol. I thought Brandi had one. Going to see later if anything comes up.

Comment

6th Episode
              I am in the middle watching it! Probably my least favorite franchise to watch. It's a bit dull however, it's somewhat better than OC. Right now, I see love trouble brewing for Cary and her hubby. He is very needy! Dee, that's what I am calling her from now on, wants to give a Honest Tea party. So when I finished the show, I will give you the highlights

Comment

So Leeanne is engaged and the party was something. Leeanne was crying and Brandi felt terrible for her. And then a trip came out from this, lol. Next week episode is very puzzling with Brandi & Leeanne. I guess Brandi is up to her old tricks...

Comment

7th Episode
                  What Leeanne said to Brandi about Cary, followed the cast to Mexico. I wished Brandi would have kept her mouth shut. Why ruin a good friendship to Leeanne ...it's going to look like Leeanne can't trust Brandi. And what is with Cary??? Is she a goddess that no one likes or touches. It seems like she is a 24k gold. She was leaving her job to be a full time mom thou. I don't get why her hubby would understand. He seems childish to me. Tomorrow, the episode would seem like fun. Was going to say it for next week, but I was late watching this.

I might do my reflections on them tomorrow instead of end of finale. I kind of get where this season is going.

Comment

8th Episode
                    I think I found the new frick & frack....Steph & Brandi!!! I thought in the end, Leeanne would kill Brandi...but it ended Cary fighting with Brandi over who is the best surgeon.

PS....Brandi is my kind of gal! She likes to do all the weird stuff like I do. Cam does not know how to have fun....sorry.

Comment

9th Episode
                      It was a great episode! The Leeanne thing got more intense with Cary, her and Brandi. Its going to get like that in the next episode which I thought would be the most explosive of all. The highlight of the day was when Steph and Brandi hunted for the ‘sexual chocolate’ in Leeanne and Dee’s room. And Brandi wanted to play some more to Cam, lol! Hey, its very funny and I know it may not be the thing for Cam, but this what some people like to do! Yeah, it can be gross if sex is all they want to talk about. Anyway, what a great episode!

Comment

10 Episode
                        Currently watching last week show. Brandi is holding her winter party. Dee wants to release a new product for her mother business. Leeanne has flesh eating her body. Cary told her hubby about what Leeanne said. Still have to watch more to see where this episode goes.

Comment

Continue of Episode 10.......Looks like Leeanne told Brandi of what Cary said behind hers and Steph's back in Mexico. Brandi was upset but Steph thinks, that it's old Leeanne tricks to break Cary up with the two girls. Also to mention that a false rumor of last season, is very much true of Cary....Cary is a stunning woman and no wonder why Mark fell for her.

Now Cam and her new business. I thought with pink flavoring, it would cause cancer to the dogs...and it would not become a reality...it was a stupid idea too....apparently she succeeded! It's a reality. I am a bit...jealous, cuz I wanted her to fail. She can still could fail, but I really don't know...I am surprised that a dog business guys, liked her idea...well okay Cam, you are smart and my mind change of you!

Have to say, this franchise does not get me to watching like the OC, which is boring, but I watch for the cast, minus Peggy, but this franchise, is a sleeper hit!

Oh yeah, remember what Cary said of Leeanne's doctor, well it's true. Look at her results...flesh eating disease...her doctor is not safe! Good job Cary!

Comment

11th Episode....Cam and Brandi talked. I think it was a pretty talk before inviting her to her product launch party. Don't know how her dog product is doing, but oh well. Steph wanted to know the truth from Cary. Cary told her, but also told her to be this own person. I kind of sense that Cary was jealous of her friendship to Brandi. Cary also had a talk to Brandi, because Steph wanted too ....To be honest here, Steph would rather have Cary & Brandi with her than Leeanne! Brandi apologize for the rumor that was true. Next week is the Season Finale...

Comment

Season Finale

I saw part of it....will see the entire finale later. Right now, I am rolling my eyes on Steph, trying to tell Brandi, not to be friends with Leeanne. Leeanne is stringing her along. Cary is there too....They feel that Brandi will see the truth! But is it the truth? I feel like Steph just don't want to be friends with Leeanne and wants Brandi to do the same thing! Ooo...can't wait to see the results....or if I am going to get one?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X