Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of OC ---- Season 12

The new season, Season 12th of the OC is back and full of drama! Here is the cast of Season 12 and we will discuss later on how this season went...

The Cast

Shannon Beador
    Kelly Dodd
    Meghan King Edmonds
    Vicki Gunvalson
    Tamra Judge

Lydia McLaughlin ....... Returning Housewife
    Peggy Sulahian ....... New Housewife

* The new season airs, Monday, July 10th on BRAVO TV, check your local listings!

My thoughts of this season......

I am going to miss Heather DuBrow! I really wanted to see her new mansion! I guess we will never get that.....And I don't understand of not bringing other former housewives back! I like Lydia, but she was not strong enough to carry a season. Not sure if I am going to like Peggy, the newest housewive.

I would have wanted some of the other ladies back;
    Jeana Keough
    Lauri Peterson
    Gretchen Rossi
    Lynne Curtin
    Alexis Bellino

Comment

Read the news that Heather Dubrow deleted some of the OC castmates from her social media but somehow is following Lisa Rinna and Kyle Richards THIS does not make any sense here. You would not care of what goes on with your former castmates but want to follow those two? Sounds very shady to me! I also heard that she did not wanted to do the Housewives after her first debut! Maybe those were not the type of ladies she would not want to hang out with. It is like someone said on the show...she is 'Miss Fancy Pants'. Anyway, I don't know if we will ever see her again based on this. BRAVO fan person on Instagram said that she may not want to see what goes on the show, so she deleted it, but she still keeps up with them....but still, something is not right....Heather would not have been famous if it was not for this show. Then again, she may not wanted this too. Anyway, I am disappointed in this hot news.

*Update --------------> It looks from Kelly's mouth, that Heather was lowered from a full cast, to a friend of a show. Told the other ladies. Heather did not liked what BRAVO did, and of course the ladies knew, decided not to follow the ladies no more on social media.....
      Last edited by tiff5555; July 11, 2017, 01:51 AM.

Comment

First Episode.....I saw half of it. Going to see later, but it's interesting!

Here are some of the highlights:

Shannon is fat, blames Vicki for it! Her marriage is on the downside again. I guess she did not see how Vicki's marriage ended with Din.

Vicki has a new man in her life. Expanding her business, and still friends with Kelly. Kelly thou, is her typical self.

Tamra, is not friends with Vicki. She is not close to Heather no more! What happened to THAT!!!!! ....She now goes to Bible Study and I find out, that she goes to Lydia, and became quick friends with her. Like how Tamra found Jesus! Lydia...now I was going to diss her, but surprisingly, this episode, made me soft on her! That she is there with Tamra! Okay, so she is needed on this show.

Meghan, is a mother. Her hubby is hands on with the kid. Uh, she should have been friends to the show than a castmate.

Have not yet saw the new gal. Hope I like her.

Comment

Something To Say of the First Episode

I normally don't have a personal comment on the first episode. I have to say...what has happened to Shannon? She is very moody and it seems her marriage is on the rocks again. We all have seen what happened with Cynthia (RHOA) and even Vicki with Don! Shannon is trying hard to make her marriage work, but baby, its not even working Its time you to move on and focus on yourself and your kids. It seems like David already checked out of his marriage. Once he goes astray, he can never go back to you. Its basically different unless he wants to save your marriage, Shannon. And I am like happy that Lydia is trying help Vicki get back together with Tamra. Lydia seems to remember the 2013 trip together, going crazy in the bar and on the cars. I thought Lydia was not good for this show. I know she need a second chance because she was not in her second season until now. Plus, Tamra needs all the support she needs to keep her Jesus in sane.

As I mentioned that Heather is not talking to Tamra and of course you saw the rumor on her. I think she told the producers that her plate is still full, but wanted to do another season. The show decided to demote her. Told the girls. Heather was not cool with it, left and pretend to say to us all, that she left on good terms, and then deleted the cast from her social media. That to me, uh was very shady but also soo juicy to tell ya ..........I have to talk about RHONYC....but I feel that I am not in sync with the show, unlike here. I guess this show tends to draw me in quicker than the RHONYC.

Oh yeah, not have seen the new housewives yet to talk about her. She appears in the second episode and she is friends with Lydia. I don't know how she will mix into this crowd. One more thing, I think we see a mellow Tamra this season. I guess we have to thank Jesus for that

Comment

Second Episode
            We finally got to meet Peggy! She is um….not special but very mysterious. I don’t know if I will like her like I do with Tinsley and Monique from the other franchises. I hope she brings something good to the table.

Now to Shannon….she seems to be struggling a bit with her inner self. We have not quite got there yet…hope it is revealed. I don’t know what Tamra is talking about being passionate of a subject…clearly that Shannon really hates Vicki and wants to set Lydia straight. Lydia just wants the women to all be friends.

Meghan talks about motherhood in this episode. Sure it is sweet talking about motherhood, but I was left feeling like there was nothing more to offer to her. Last season, Heather was by her side. Or the season before. Like someone said of Carole on RHONYC, ‘show her the door’. Now I think Meghan should have been a friend to the show and bring back Gretchen or the past ladies, except for Lizzie. Lizzie for me, did nothing either.

In this episode too, it looks like Tamra deleted Vicki’s daughter from her social media, cut ties with her too because of Vicki. She came to Tamra’s granddaughter birthday party but did not interacted with her. Yeah, its sad that Vicki’s friendship crumbled and then her daughter does too. It does not have to be this way…but in this situation, it is hard. I just hope friend whisperer Lydia could mend their friendship or be the voice for this season!

Comment

I cannot get over that trainer saying WOW at Shannon's weight gain. LOL! What a jerk.

Comment

^ I saw a clip of the preview....did not see the actual episode...but yeah...I really don't know why Shannon grew fat....Maybe it's a hormones of a old age. This can't be from Vicki....Maybe her hubby, but still. I thought Shannon was a strong woman.

Comment

Tiff it was the best episode of the season so far you need to watch it . There is a fight at the end that is crazy.

Shannon has a lot of problems. I think she is too stressed and eats when she is upset. She and her husband act like they can't stand each other when they talk. She needs to stop blaming Vicki, it's really because of Shannon's husband and herself.

Meghan is so boring so far, I hope this is her last season.

Comment

^ Third Episode....oooo I saw the end of the it Kelly against the glass door....oh god, she was a wild animal! Peggy was boring....she did not know what was going on. Lydia, tries hard to help, its not working out.

As of Vicki and her employee...she should know employees steals money...but I am glad she is building her empire. I am sort of glad that Meghan is out of the drama...but I think she not be on this show...along with Peggy. I uh don't think I am feeling Peggy ...too classy.....oh yeah, Peggy does not want to have cancer, but she is getting implants ....uh thats cancer!!! Didn't her doc told her that???!

Comment

Fourth Episode
                      It was a okay episode. Meghan was in mother mode. Kelly rejuvenate her vagina...like she needs it. .Vicki and Peggy bonded. Lydia kids birthday was awesone...And Tamra situation, I cried. Her son made me cry...Them again, those 3 girls that his girlfriend has...okay it's not his, but I think he should treat them like his own. I feel when the kids are not yours, then you question them and want them to do something. Hmmm...it's a tricky situation here.

Comment

I liked Vicki and Peggy together. Kelly is crazy but she is good TV lol.

I never really liked Tamra but I liked her talking with her son Ryan. I liked Ryan talking about Simon and the flashbacks they showed from the much earlier seasons years ago.

Meghan needs to go! She is so boring

Comment

^ Well done insight! .....Meghan is indeed boring. She is sweet, but brings nothing to the table. This episode made me miss Heather Dubrow....

Comment

Thanks

I kind of miss Heather too.

Comment

^ Yeah.....she could dissolve any situation.
                              5th Episode. ......I feel Kelly wants to steal Shannon away from Tamra.....And Meghan is saying things that are bothering a group at the car party. Peggy is insinuating in their business, trying to tell Meghan not to talk. Vicki is pleased by Peggy....it was a okay episode.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X