Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Dance

I just checked this show out for the first time, and really liked it. I think the teams or singles have to be auditioned and vetted well, because none of them are mediocre.
    The kid group last night was sensational. Judges: Derek Hughes, Jennifer Lopez and a guy I don't know but will look up--since he is the hardest judge for points!
    The contestants are international--one pair was from my hometown Toronto! Another trio from Norway!

Jennifer may be making great money from NBC. She has her own drama show and this! More power to her

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Jennifer may be making great money from NBC. She has her own drama show and this! More power to her
      I like the way J Lo encourages the dancers. She is very inspirational.

Comment

The third judge is Ne-Yo. He's doing a great job.

I like that we don't have any of the awful dances on this show. I always find those tedious to sit through. I liked the time that Harry Connick Jr told one of those fake contestants that he disrespects the show. I feel that showing those actually disrespects the audience. So far the acts are fabulous on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
          I like the way J Lo encourages the dancers. She is very inspirational.
          I agree! Your post made me think, that she was a dancer and have empathy towards those. So, you are spot on!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X