Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
    The show should have made a better edit. This tribal was like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.
    How do you think? I don't think they could've done that without censoring the truth, at which point the honesty of the whole situation would've been compromised. Varner is entirely at blame for this situation in the words he chose. This doesn't mean I don't feel bad for him, because he did seem very remorseful for what he did and I think that matters too. But at the end of the day, I thought the show's edit was honest and liked it the way it was.

Comment

^^^My opinion. That's all. I dislike tabloidish shows. Survivor and DWTS are the only reality I watch.

Comment

I had a giggle when Debbie said "idiots" to the jury members, when Zeke was voted off. Anything goes in this dealie now. I don't care as long as Culpepper and Sierra don't end up in the final three.
        Tai's face changed when he got three votes. He has two idols!!!

Comment

Down to the wire--I'm for Michaela, Cirie, and Tai. As long as Culpepper gets the boot, I'm easy. Tai has two idols, so he's easily down to the three.

Comment

Well, I'm out. Michaela out last night. The rest are not watchable. Especially the misogynist and homophobic Culpepper. I can't watch that plastic strip across his forehead, or his glowering and resentful face anymore.
            I'll tape the endgame and FF through--just hoping that Tai gets the prize.

Comment

I just can't stand Sarah. I really hope she doesn't win. Or Brad. Neither deserves to win. I kind hope Cirie pulls a rabbit out of the hat. Or Tai wins. Or Aubry somehow. Trayzan shouldn't win. He hasn't done anything.

Comment

Tai has held onto those two idols for dear life. However, even when he gets down to the final three, he requires a vote from the jury. I bet he gives one of his idols to a friend, near the end.
                I can't take one more minute of bug eyed Sarah or the repulsive Culpepper.

Comment

I never thought I'd say this, but this week I will tape the entire last three hours including finale, for the first time since season #1.. Then Fast forward to the end. My guess is for the million: Tai.

Comment

Wrong again! I fast-forwarded with horror as Brad Culpepper won all of the immunities, and Aubrey and Tai went to the jury. My husband says "you-know-what- rises- to the top".
                    However, I breathed a sigh of relief when Sarah won the million. These people are very different from when they are on the Survivor show. I think Sarah did deserve it. I really miss the extra awards, like the Sprint award though. I wonder who would have got it? Next time--Fiji and Healers/ Hustlers/ Heroes. Whatever that means!

Comment

Congrats to Sarah. Better than Culpepper winning all day.

I think the main thing I didn't appreciate about Sarah's win was her besmirching Culpepper's athletics. Please don't read this as me defending Culpepper because I'm super happy he didn't win... My thing with Sarah was my same issue with Tony. Yes, Culpepper is a trained athlete, but Sarah and Tony are trained LIARS AND MANIPULATORS and no one called her on her comment.

Culpepper used his skillsets to get far (they were the dumb ones to keep him in the game ). Training for Survivor is so simple and after millions of seasons, no one seems to get it!!!! SHEESH!!! Here's my training manual:

Learn how to make fire. Duh.

Walk around dirty and barefoot all around dirty places and eat off the ground and stuff like that to build up your immunity. I mean eat a couple of dirt rocks or something...

Get fit! Double Duh. Okay??? Get fit and learn how to swim!!

Spend some time with duct tape over your mouth so you can learn how to shut up some.

THEN, when you make it on the island.....

Vote off the weakest people first and make it to the merge. Stop all this thinking of the merge on week 1-3 junk. You gotta get there first.
                      Once in the merge, it's cut throat to vote off the strongest players. I don't care if Dwayne Johnson is on there and he and you become best friends and/or lovers.... whenever he loses a challenge, he GOTS to go!! Lo Siento, Dwayne! I will kiss it all better AFTER I get this money...

I'm not going to lie either, a part of me wanted Troyzan to win because I didn't want Sarah nor Culpepper to get it. But Troyzan couldn't even convince himself that he deserved to be there.

and this Heros/Healers/Hustlers ying yang is just lazy. Y'all could have just made it traditional Survivor. Why does it have to be a theme anyways? Just call it "Survivor *enter location here*". Duh.

Comment

^^^LOL that gave me a laugh. One of the glaring things about Brad Culpepper was the fact that he was just the same on the reunion, as he was on the island. Impatient, self absorbed, quick to anger, unwilling to participate
                        in a group process, and slow-witted. Jeff Probst got techy with him at the reunion, because he would not participate in role -playing. If they had an immunity competition, with skill testing questions, or "what do you know about your fellow survivors" ...Culpepper would have lost. I am only glad that I do NOT have to see Culpepper's plastic strap on the forehead and base-ball cap backwards, again!
                        I also hope to see my favorite--Michaela back once more.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                          Congrats to Sarah. Better than Culpepper winning all day.

I think the main thing I didn't appreciate about Sarah's win was her besmirching Culpepper's athletics. Please don't read this as me defending Culpepper because I'm super happy he didn't win... My thing with Sarah was my same issue with Tony. Yes, Culpepper is a trained athlete, but Sarah and Tony are trained LIARS AND MANIPULATORS and no one called her on her comment.

Culpepper used his skillsets to get far (they were the dumb ones to keep him in the game ). Training for Survivor is so simple and after millions of seasons, no one seems to get it!!!! SHEESH!!! Here's my training manual:

Learn how to make fire. Duh.

Walk around dirty and barefoot all around dirty places and eat off the ground and stuff like that to build up your immunity. I mean eat a couple of dirt rocks or something...

Get fit! Double Duh. Okay??? Get fit and learn how to swim!!

Spend some time with duct tape over your mouth so you can learn how to shut up some.

THEN, when you make it on the island.....

Vote off the weakest people first and make it to the merge. Stop all this thinking of the merge on week 1-3 junk. You gotta get there first.
                          Once in the merge, it's cut throat to vote off the strongest players. I don't care if Dwayne Johnson is on there and he and you become best friends and/or lovers.... whenever he loses a challenge, he GOTS to go!! Lo Siento, Dwayne! I will kiss it all better AFTER I get this money...

I'm not going to lie either, a part of me wanted Troyzan to win because I didn't want Sarah nor Culpepper to get it. But Troyzan couldn't even convince himself that he deserved to be there.

and this Heros/Healers/Hustlers ying yang is just lazy. Y'all could have just made it traditional Survivor. Why does it have to be a theme anyways? Just call it "Survivor *enter location here*". Duh.
                          I will NEVER get the mentality of voting out the strongest people before the merge. You need strength to win challenges, and also, those are probably the ones getting the food and keeping camp running. What sense does it make to weaken your own tribe like this? I didn't get it when they voted out Caleb, Malcolm, and any other strong guys. Keep your own tribe strong, and worry about the merge when it happens, doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                            I will NEVER get the mentality of voting out the strongest people before the merge. You need strength to win challenges, and also, those are probably the ones getting the food and keeping camp running. What sense does it make to weaken your own tribe like this? I didn't get it when they voted out Caleb, Malcolm, and any other strong guys. Keep your own tribe strong, and worry about the merge when it happens, doh!
                            I think this particular season was a misfire. All of the contestants were known, many were fans favorites, and almost all of them had a target on their backs. Ozzie and Malcolm were "popular pretty boys" to some contestants. I thought the vote-offs were very arbitrary. Throw the dice and see what comes up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X