Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side note: Is it just I that keeps getting Andrea and Sierra mixed up??

After what went down last week, Zeke would have been my next vote out. His story alone would win him the money at the end and I wouldn't sit by and allow that to happen.

It's ironic (or a coincidence) that Varner was unsuccessfully pressing that Zeke was displaying deception by not revealing something so personal about his personal life. But the truth is that all anyone had to do was just be a tad patient and Zeke was to soon reveal that he was just a deceptive player period. One of those playing-too-hard-too-fast situations indeed.

and SADLY, Ozzy got the boot. and after getting dethroned by Tai.He didn't even get a chance to redeem himself.

Comment

I read that, in real time, Varner lost his job as a real estate broker.
      He should sue the show for airing that tribal.

I think every member of this season of game changers, is liable to get the boot. Ozzy already got a million and this is his fourth time on, I think.
      It just depends on who you like, I guess. I like Michaela, Debbie, and Tai. I do not like Sierra and Culpepper.
      When Zeke was discussing his Transgender issue---Culpepper's eyes got wide and shocked.

Comment

I am fast running out of people to root for in this season!

Comment

I wonder why not one of the survivors, has questioned why only Debbie has been to "exile island" ?

Comment

^I hope they begin to start questioning that REAL soon and vote her out. She's a loose cannon and everything, but I can't hate on her for the Ozzy vote. I adore him, but he's too cool for school and he had to go. His ousting was probably the first vote this season that made any real sense and Debbie must get the knife for that!. and that Sierra/Culpepper duo must be broken up. Especially Sierra. It would break my heart to see her get the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

I think every member of this season of game changers, is liable to get the boot. Ozzy already got a million and this is his fourth time on, I think.
              It just depends on who you like, I guess. I like Michaela, Debbie, and Tai. I do not like Sierra and Culpepper.
              When Zeke was discussing his Transgender issue---Culpepper's eyes got wide and shocked.
              Sue

Sue for what? He said it. They didn't edit things to make it look like he said it.

Ozzy has ever won the $1 million

Comment

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
                Sue

Sue for what? He said it. They didn't edit things to make it look like he said it.

Ozzy has ever won the $1 million
                I think it was cheap tabloid tale telling--all of the individuals were asked about their opinions re:airing the full tribal. Real life is nothing like the deprivations incurred in this season of survivor.
                For a contestant to lose his job for it, is wrong. So he's not perfect? For the record, I am PRO LGBT.

Comment

He knew what he was saying he planned it out. He said that if outing the Zeeke and Ozzy alliance did not work he had a bigger bomb to drop.

It is not CBSs fault that he lost his job

Comment

The whole current season has actually put me off so much I tape the show and Fast Forward. For the first time, I can't even predict who will be in the final three. Or care, either.

Comment

I can't say I mind Debbie getting the vote off this time. She did not heed Cochrane's advice. How in the bejeezus was Michaela supposed to see an advantage that was underneath her bench?
                      At least she survived to see another day.

Comment

I definitely wasn't sad to see Debbie go!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                          I definitely wasn't sad to see Debbie go!
                          Debbie seems to be her own worst enemy. Michaela needs to develop some people skills, like Cirie told her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                            I don't think the show is to blame for what he chose to say. I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, but freedom of speech does not necessitate an absence of consequence. Yes, the show chose to air what he said, but this was his choice and these were his words. He is responsible for his own fate in this case, not the show.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalblonde View Post
                              I don't think the show is to blame for what he chose to say. I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, but freedom of speech does not necessitate an absence of consequence. Yes, the show chose to air what he said, but this was his choice and these were his words. He is responsible for his own fate in this case, not the show.
                              The show should have made a better edit. This tribal was like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.

Comment

Although I felt for Zeke’s privacy, I also felt for Varner. Lord knows I’ve done some bonehead stuff and bless the Lord, a lot of that stuff was NOT on public display…

Varner’s mistake was forgetting how big the world is. On that small island, with that small camera, it’s easy to forget I imagine. He probably assumed he was only letting the TRIBE in on Zeke’s secret. I’m sure he THOUGHT the world (viewers) already knew what was up with Zeke. That's no excuse, but exhaustion and starvation can bring the dummy out.

When you are in your “diary session” with the crew, you think whatever you tell the camera is more than likely broadcast to the viewers even though the tribe doesn’t know. So he wasn’t expecting such a big cat was being let out of the bag.

I also believe Varner thought he was going to get a “pass”on the issue because he is also gay. Gay or straight or where you stand on the issue is irrelevant. I think the bigger issue is privacy and the consequences of dry-snitching.

That being said… I’m SO GLAD Debbie is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrays and hip-hips all the way around!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X