Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Game Changer 2017

I'm kind of liking this new season. Just about all the survivors are known to us, so everyone of them has a mark on his/her back. Especially Sandra, who is a two-time million winner and darn well knows it.
    I can put up with her because she is funny and witty, in her Latina "Queen" way. It looks like they are getting rid of the most irritating and plotting types first, like Sierra and Tony.
    I am rooting for Debbie, Michaela, and of course Thai and his chicken delight.
    * I was sort of surprised that so far two of the contestants have talked back to Jeff so far. One guy in a key unlock situation told Jeff "not to call him nervous" because he was not. One of the girls at the end of tribal, said to Jeff--"thanks for the paranoia" with a "tut tut" smile on her face. First time they did not edit that sort of thing out!

Loved the first night... I was actually vacillating on whether or not to tune in to one of my all time favorite shows!! What a shame to have to play that game, when all prior seasons, I just immediately called a Survivor night. But, that's neither here nor there, I'm glad I tuned in.

Sandra Sandra Sandra! Firstly, I'm not mad by any measure that they took out Tony. Hated that he won, glad he's gone. But next should definitely be Sandra. I pray they don't play that "drag me to the end because you're sure to win against me" mess this season. I don't care how well you outwit, outplayed, and outlasted this time, if you've won before, move aside and let someone else taste that. Take out all the prior winners first and then let's play.

And I'm loving seeing Ozzy in that water!!! Still swimming like the dolphins. They seem to kind of be pitting Caleb and Ozzy against one another in the challenges and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it. and good for Michaela for trying harder to keep her mouth closed. Just keep biting your lips! Let the blood trickle.

Comment

^^^I felt the same way about this season, since the previous two were a disappointment. Yellow bikini with the valley girl voice, did not deserve the million, and the man I call Crybaby did not deserve to win the last one.
      That makes me sound cruel, about Crybaby winning because his Mom was ill, but the guy had a chance to go home and come back on the next Survivor--and stayed on the show.
      This show is promising.

Comment

I haven't missed a season yet, so of course, I'm tuning in.

Was so sad to see Caleb go, although I'm not sure why he ended up on a "Gamer Changers" season, he doesn't really qualify. I like the guy, but I think he's too nice to get far on Survivor. His tribe was stupid though, because they left themselves with only Brad for the physical stuff. You'd think by now, these people would have learned how to play for the now, instead of thinking quite so far ahead. Get rid of people causing trouble now, or people not pulling their weight, not people who might have too many ties to other players.

Comment

Yeah, too bad about Caleb. Thai is now off my root-for list after he voted off his only alliance. Obviously the men were jealous and fearful of Caleb's popularity.
          The flaw in this new bunch of contestants, is they are all so fearful of being the same as their previous player status, that they are getting boring and flat, instead of the fun people they used to be. Like Debbie--she almost never opens her mouth. Michaela is like a silent partner.

Comment

And another one I love is gone! This has been a crazy season so far, and it's just a few episodes in! Of all times, I wish there were doing some kind of Redemption Island kind of thing. I didn't care about Tony, but I really wanted Caleb and Malcolm to last longer.

Comment

Last show tribal counsel was one for the survivor history books. If I was to interpret body language and behaviour---the whole gang was turning the tables on Jeff Probst and taking control of the counsel for once.
              I get irritated when Jeff does his group "psychoanalysis" of everyone's actions and intent. For once they took the bull by the horns. Musical chairs. Jeff was so astounded I laughed.
              This is the third time in this season I have seen rebellion. Every one of the members has a mark on his/her back. I can't even understand why Thai gave up his idol for Sierra.

Comment

Tony, Caleb, and now Malcolm. I'm starting to really dislike this season Rooting for Andrea right now. Love her !

Comment

^^^ Yeah, this time Aubrey is flying under the radar. She is one of the biggest plotters and conspirators on the show. Sandra suffers from loud mouth syndrome, but knows she won't get another million anyway.
                  Last edited by Rubythroat1; March 29, 2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Well, this week Sandra sure showed me! She saved Michaela's hide, and tricked J.T. so good he did not play his idol! Wonder who is coming back next week--Caleb?

Comment

If they're going to RI, I wonder if the ones voted out already will be competing to get back in? That's what, Tony, Caleb, Malcolm and JT? I'd want Malcolm to come back the most, I think.

Also, stupid, thy name is JT! I hate when they go out with an idol in their pocket (or in JT's case, back at camp!). I wonder, if that idol there to be found, or did the producers find it and re-hide it?

Comment

It looks like the "Game Changer " theme is not just in relation to the survivors. There seems there will be a "mix up" in the game rules, routines, and challenges every week. I don't like the return of exile island.
                        next week there may be a return of a voted off survivor.

Comment

I don't mind the returning player so much this time because I liked most of the ones voted off. That's what I hate about the thought process of former players or those who know the game too well.... They think too far in advance, voting off strong players too early.

I would love it if SOMEHOW SOMEWAY both Malcolm AND Caleb get to come back and just replace some of the clowns left in the game. and I wouldn't even mind if JT gets to come back.

Comment

YEHAW!! My favorite survivor of all time--Cochrane, motored in a schooner to personally counsel Debbie, who was tucked happily up in another schooner with lots of food and a hammock--not on a desolate exile island!
                            I loved it! Cochrane gave Debbie sage advice to get through the game and they had a hug. Debbie was thrilled and so was I!!
                            Sandra was a good sport about her vote off, and I am glad I don't have to hear her talk about being the "Queen" anymore.

Comment

That tribal counsel last night, IMO, should have been severely edited and/or controlled by Jeff Probst. It was almost unwatchable. This episode for me was "Vale of Tears", since there were few men or women not crying during it. Debbie and Ozzy were the only ones on the tribal not saying much or getting upset. I've never seen the show nix a vote before and go on assumption. At least Varner is not on the jury.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X