Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCosmo ----New Series on E!

I am watching this show and I think I love it. So I decided to discuss one of my shows here. Its about the company Hearst, that distributes plenty of magazines. There is lots of cool stuff going on, as well as personal. I think you should check it out, if you are into the fashion.

* Check your local listings of this show! It comes on Wednesday, at 10pm...I think...
    Last edited by tiff5555; March 16, 2017, 04:06 AM. Reason: Adding the time

Cast

Joanna Coles, Editor-in-Chief
    Leah Wyar, Executive Beauty Director
    Steven Brown, Bookings Director
    Tiffany Reid, Senior Fashion Editor
    Diandra Barnwell, Brand Coordinator
    Evan Betts, Fitness Contributor
    James DeMolet, Senior Fashion Editor
    Adam Mansuroglo, Fashion Editor

Michele Promaulayko, New Editor-in-Chief

Comment

First Episode
      We meet the cast! Have to say from the first episode, I am already loving Diandra! She is sassy and brings lots of coolness to her than most of the cast and employees at Hearst Company. We also got to see her flirting with Evan! Have to say, thou, having serious relationship in the office is no good. What happens if one of you or them actually are jealous. It showed in the third episode, but I won't spoil it here. Diandra is seriously crushing on Evan in the first episode and was wondering if the relationship in the work place is okay.

What else was in the first episode...oh yeah, I seriously thought from what Diandra did, the Editor in Chief was not going to like it! But I was wrong! Joanna Coles, is moving on up, which means that the new Editor in Chief is coming. The employees are not soo happy which always means, when the new head comes in, a new cast comes in, and the old cast, can lose jobs....talking about employees. Yeah, its really shocking and sad. Leah was not happy because she just gel with Joanna. Plus they talked about parenthood and balancing between that and work.

Oh yeah, one more thing, Steven Brown, is pretty much jealous of Diandra. You will see that when I discuss about him in the 3rd episode! He feels that he does not know what Diandra does and he worked hard in his position than her. I guess he does not know that there are some things in life, that are not fair. Like a pretty girl getting hired than the ugly one. Sad but true. Anyway, the first episode, was a good episode!

Comment

Second Episode
        Diandra is having a issue with Evan. She likes him but does not want this to interfere in this work place. Leah is afraid of the new boss and thinks of leaving. But Joanna reassures her that she is the best out of the best. That was a sweet thing to say. With Tiffany Reid, she can't handle her staff well. Feels like her employees or one of them, is making fun of her. Tiffany also feels like she does not know how to do her job. Diandra hears what the her employee or co-worker said and told Tiffany. She asked for a advice from Joanna, who told her some pretty good things of controlling the employees.

Comment

Third Episode
          Evan is really digging on Diandra. He said that in the second episode. When the after hours come, he saw Diandra with some other guy and was, not looking happy. Diandra became clear to us, the audience that she wants flirty relationship, nothing serious because they are working together. I think he got the hint of her and decided that being together, is not the best thing. We also got to meet the new Editor in Chief, Michele. It was clear at the dinner party, that some was right off from the bat connecting with her and the two boys were not...James and Adam. Hmm interesting....I wonder from the commercials that those two jobs are in trouble Sometimes, it happens to the best of us. Someone just don't like you. Yeah, its a sad sad situation.

Comment

4th Episode
            Diandra wanted to make things friendly between her and Steven...but Steven is being a jack you know what! He feels that he is higher than her. The thing is, the company wants teamwork. If you can't work with them, how are you going to function on a daily basis and move on up ahead. Promotion is a factor on how well you do on the job. If you are not being a team player, your job may be on the line. And Tiffany was in Milan, and the she seemed offended that a designer that she befriended, uses the term, 'Ghetto', in the fashion show. I get why she is offended. But she has to realize that her culture people, are making the terms 'ghetto', and the 'N' cool. He may not know that it offended her and thought it was cool word to choose in his fashion show. Joanna tried to explain to her of the situation. I hope she gets it. I understand its a stiff issue, but if her culture people are using it to be popular, then the blame is on them. Tiffany can use her power, to write in the magazines that she is working for, and express those words and what it means to her to the world. It would get much awareness and maybe, the fashion designers, won't use those terms. Trust me, I am into social media and entertainment world and I know that those words, are a popular culture thing. It may not hurt those, but still, careful words to choose in front of certain people.

I saw the upcoming preview of this show. And its pretty intense! I guess we are gong to see a love relationship stir with Evan and Diandra. I think Diandra chooses her work over him. And I see someone tells him that of where he works at, would his career. Like seriously????????????? This a dream job for him and any other type of person. Unless if he wants to go in Men Magazines...it might, but its a good experience! I see Leah scolded from Joanna. Oh wow...this show is stepping up!

Comment

5th Episode
              The crew heads to the Hamptons! Dee is jealous of Tiffany getting close to Evan. Have not finished yet & am way behind. So if there is more, I will say it here.

3:15 am - So I watched the episode. Tiffany was playing with Dee with Evan. And wanted Dee to come around which she did! And Evan kissed Dee and she kissed back. The problem is, none of them wanted to shout out love to the world! Or to their co-workers. I like Dee and Evan together...but I don't know if it will work as co-workers. I think that is what Dee is bothered of most.

I am beginning to enjoy this show! Its a dream job to many to work for Hearst Corp. And very hard to get into! Don't know how to get into one...but those people, should be very lucky! Its a one of the lifetime opportunity!
              Last edited by tiff5555; March 17, 2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X