Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterchef jr. Season 5

starts next thursday,february 9th! here's a little teaser...
    http://www.fox.com/watch/834375747587/7684274688

Cool! Going to watch it! It's going to be tough judging cute kids.

Comment

it IS tough, they are all so talented, and so eager!

Comment

let me know you've watched, miss tiff, i don't want to spoil it for you!

Comment

^ I watched it!!! You could have said what had happened! I don't usually look at the thread, until I see the show. I do appreciate your time to tell me! That is sweet!

Comment

First episode - The Auditions
            The kids were good & oh soo talented! I liked the girl who wanted to open her own cafe. I was teary-eyed with the...I think the Peru boy, Gozmo...I think I am spelling his name wrong!

I think it's going to be really hard, criticising or having some kind of view. Kids are off limits, unless they get hot headed....I do criticize in The Rap Game thread...but this is totally different.

Comment

i'm working on episode recaps for another place i post, would you like to read it? it's okay if you don't.
              *i think you mean gonzalo? *
              so far, i am favoring elizabeth, sydney from wisconsin, mark and gonzalo, although i really like justise too...i like all of them! but i was asked to be as objective as possible for this new gig that could end up as a real job doing recaps, so i'm going to be doing serious critique as well, if you want to read it.
              mods, is it okay for me to post the recaps here? don't want to get in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                i'm working on episode recaps for another place i post, would you like to read it? it's okay if you don't.
                *i think you mean gonzalo? *
                so far, i am favoring elizabeth, sydney from wisconsin, mark and gonzalo, although i really like justise too...i like all of them! but i was asked to be as objective as possible for this new gig that could end up as a real job doing recaps, so i'm going to be doing serious critique as well, if you want to read it.
                mods, is it okay for me to post the recaps here? don't want to get in trouble!
                If you want to do the recaps, that's even more better Plus, this is your thread, so you should be able to do it! I think its only you and me! Its not like we ever fight or anything. Would like to hear what others think too than just us. My favorites that gets to my heart is Syd and Gonzalo...can't believe I said the name wrong!.
                Last edited by tiff5555; February 11, 2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Contestants Names

Adam
                  Afnan
                  Avani
                  Charlie
                  Cydney Sherman
                  Donovan Millstein
                  Eddie
                  Elisabeth Wingo
                  Evan
                  Gonzalo Ingram
                  Jasmine Stewart
                  Justise Mayberry
                  Lila
                  Mark Coblentz
                  Mashu
                  Peyton
                  Shayne
                  Solomon
                  Sam
                  Sydney "Syd" Neuser
                  Last edited by tiff5555; February 17, 2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

sorry i disappeared hon. i have a friend in oz who sent me one of the books she wrote and i got distracted, lol! back later!
                    * and yes, where's will and the others who used to post with us?*

Comment

Second Episode ----- Second Auditions
                      The auditions continued! Bummed that Jazzy did not made it thru. I liked the chubby kid...Sam???? And the scientist kid.
                      Next week, the first competition begins!

Comment

the chubby asian kid? that's eddie, he's adorable! i wish they could have given dredyan an apron just for trying so hard....

Comment

the chubby asian kid? that's eddie, he's adorable! i wish they could have given dredyan an apron just for trying so hard....
                          LOL! The Texas chubby kid.....I like him a lot!

Comment

he is just too cute for words, isn't he?

Comment

he is just too cute for words, isn't he?
                              Yeah, the Texas kid was cute.....................I am puzzled of your other post. I don't know if you want to do the recaps. You said something of becoming a mod in here. So, if you don't want me to do recaps, let me know

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X