Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rap Game: Season 3!!!!

The show is back for season 3 on Lifetime! The cast is amazing and their rap skills are off the chain! I know I am little late. Saw the first episode! Going to list the cast soon of who they are.

Cast of This Season

Here are the cast:

Deetranada
    Flau'jae
    King Roscoe
    Nova
    Tally ♡♡♡

Comment

First Episode
      The first episode was last week…so I am a little bit behind. First off, props to JD of bringing back Tally! I was very happy to see her and guess what???!!!!!!! She did very well on her first day back and made it to the Hit List at #1. The other cast, I am feeling them out during the first episode. So here is what I made of them;

Deetranada aka Dee….I feel that she needs to sit down and focus on herself! Just because she can judge Tally, does not give the right to say anything. Tally has proven in the first day that she is better….even then you!

Flau’jae….Even thou her father was kind of a famous rapper…I still don’t know her and even him! Yes, she is 12 years old, and she has some growing up to do to make it to the music entertainment world. Don’t know if she can bring it….

King Roscoe….I am loving this little dude! He can rap and has this style that no rapper has ever got!

Nova….He has swag and maybe a lover boy look that the girls go crazy for! I see him in the music world also!

Tally….(I did mentioned her on the very top). I am rooting for this girl! Even thou she may have the style of Iggy, she needs to make it her very own.

Oh I forgot that Fabulous, judge them on how they sound! He is right, you don’t need to come to face and rap! Maybe JD should have told the cast that! Anyway, I have second episode on DVR, which I will definitely watch! So far, its making me tune back in! Good job JD!

Comment

Second Episode - 'Like A Boss'
        It was a really good episode! Flau'jae got inspiration from Rick Ross! Dee took a hit on Tally! The girl is heated over Tally. She needs to chilllax! And Nova killed it at in the booth, which made him number 1 on the Hit List! And Dee wanted him to hold that spot over Tally.

Next week, Dee fumbles! See girl, you need to get high off from the horse!

*Forgot to mention that Flau's mother, stumbled on Nova and his manager working on their lyrics and that irritated her. So next week, she goes off on him!
        Last edited by tiff5555; January 23, 2017, 04:52 PM. Reason: Add one more thing

Comment

Third Episode - I Have A Dream
          *The third episode was okay. Sure Flau’je mother drove up on Nova’s uncle of helping Nova with the lyrics. But they ended on the high note but Tally’s manager/sister, just brought it up to JD at the Hit List announcement. I thought JD would care that the cast should write rap by themselves, but he seemed not to care. Looks like in the rap music industry, ghost writers do write rap lyrics for the rap artists. My brother said Drake, which makes me think, hmm….why is he popular if he can’t write on his own. Then again, who knows because in Degressi, Drake was lyrical as Jimmy. Degressi used to be hot….now there is bunch of new kids coming in every year or so.

I was going to say positive on King Roscoe….that I think he may win it all, but next week, he will say things that may be…lets say me think that this guy is opinionated. I hope his mama puts him in his place.

So it looks like Nova is still number one again and Tally at number 2. I have to say from this third episode, its between Nova, Tally and King Roscoe! Oh yeah, Flau came in at number 3 on the Hit List. I think she is improving, but I still think she needs to grow a little more in years and then come back to The Rap Game TV Show.

Comment

Fourth Episode

Image is everything! Some struggled with it, few did not. King R., was upset that he was still in fourth place. That is because his mother controlled his photo shoot. And JD wanted Tally to cut her hair to distance her self from Iggy. But she did not. Someone called her Iggy & JD was like...Tally ended up at the bottom! Dee was number two, and she shocked me & Flau'jae was number one.

In this episode, you see Dee & Nova fashion sense and they will clash in the next episode!

Comment

5th Episode
              This week was interesting. The cast had to dance and rap in a viral video to YouTube. I thought Roscoe would get the number one spot, but to a major disappointment, he was still number 4. This was chosen by the viewers, not by JD himself. He would have put him at number 1 or 2. I thought Flauje would be at the top, but she was at number 5. I guess the viewers, was not interested in her. And Tally, she landed at number 2. Flauje and Nova’s uncle was taking dig at her. And by the way, uncle, Tally is Nova’s biggest competition!!!! Sorry, but its there.

Plus, Dee and Nova got into it. It was based from Nova that she was copying his style. He does not like it. Anyway, I am appalled at what his uncle said of Tally. Like he does not know she is his nephew biggest competition….Come on, the audience of this show knows! Please, don’t get it twisted!

Next week….I hope Roscoe takes the lead from these cast! I personally think that he may win this competition because he has the most talent than all others. But I am also secretly thinking that JD should choose Nova and Tally! Can’t go wrong with it! I wonder what happened to Mani??????

Comment

6th Episode
                The focus group criticized the cast. And Jadakiss helped them for the performance. Was a surprise that Dee took over number one! And Nova was, just, upset over it. Roscoe moved to number 3!

Anyway, next week is a mind blower! The cast goes on a radio show, but the DJ's have their own person to come into the cast! The kid is really good and might take, one of the cast beds! I think someone leaves next week....I hope it's not Tally! This next week got me hyped....but now I am thinking that the boy who wants to take a place, leaves. Hmmmm....I think this show is playing me, or got interesting! JD, what's up!

Comment

7th Episode
                  I thought it was about to go down! A new cast member, and one going home. It was about to happen, and it should had happened! Keshun, was very good! He could have taken....I would say Dee, but King Roscoe. Tally was flaked out...I don't buy that it was her father's decision to leave. No no & no!

At the end of the challenge, JD wanted to know what this challenge was hyped up unlike the others. Nova gave a answer that JD never liked. And he said, that future challenges, somebody is going to get eliminated. Ouch! Anyway, I am liking this season soo far! It's interesting and I wished JD switched it up & brought Keshun in. I guess maybe next season.

Comment

Week 8.....I have to say the BEST EPISODE EVER! It was the mgrs mixed up. And it brought the best out of everyone!

I see Dee improving.
                    Roscoe did well with Nova's mgr!!!!
                    Tally did okay.
                    Nova was being cocky as usual.
                    Flau'jae just did not flow. Hmmm....

Comment

Week 9
                      It was a team effort! Dee and Roscoe teamed up! The other three were a duo! In the end, the duo won, however, the charts were different. Plus, JD liked Dee and Roscoe song more.
                      Anyway, I was hoping Roscoe could have gotten number one spot, but he did not. Nova, he wanted the number one spot, and he got it Do I think JD is going to sign him, well if you don't know about last season. Mani was never number one, BUT GOT SIGNED! I think from this episode, Roscoe is going to get signed! He fits the part and raps the part. The others, I can't say about, however, Dee is growing as a rap artist and Tally, well she can take JD's label into the pop direction. I also kind of got the feeling that he might signed another artist besides the winner. Anyway, I am loving this season and enjoying watching the cast each week to battle it out. Hopefully there would be a season number 4!

Can of heard that The Pop Game moved to a new night! I guess the way Lifetime market the show, was not strong and not on a right night. Hopefully we see more audience for that show, otherwise, its a cut from that show. And Timbo failed to get the show running good in Lifetime. I think it should have been on MTV or VH1. Anyway, have a good night!

Comment

^Hey, Tiff! I see you're holding down the Rap Game thread. I do agree with most of what you've written, too! I have the same feeling that JD will pick more than one winner this season. With everything we've seen so far, he can't lose with Nova nor Tally. I believer they both can bring a great deal to this new generation of rappers. I have my issues with the rest of them, sadly. I'll like one this week, then NOT like them the next...

Nova and Tally have been fairly consistent with me. I must say that Nova is my favorite though. He's payback for me losing "King of New York" last season. King could melt the mic, but performance skill-sets were lacking. Nova has mad skills live, in the booth, and is really personable. With that being said, Tally has mad skills on the mic, but she needs to tighten up her performance vibe. BUT!! She's is very likable and she is (VERY IMPORTANT IN THE INDUSTRY) moldable. With the right team, Tally could be everything Iggy is not. and I'm only mentioning "Iggy" because that's been the main comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                          ^Hey, Tiff! I see you're holding down the Rap Game thread. I do agree with most of what you've written, too! I have the same feeling that JD will pick more than one winner this season. With everything we've seen so far, he can't lose with Nova nor Tally. I believer they both can bring a great deal to this new generation of rappers. I have my issues with the rest of them, sadly. I'll like one this week, then NOT like them the next...

Nova and Tally have been fairly consistent with me. I must say that Nova is my favorite though. He's payback for me losing "King of New York" last season. King could melt the mic, but performance skill-sets were lacking. Nova has mad skills live, in the booth, and is really personable. With that being said, Tally has mad skills on the mic, but she needs to tighten up her performance vibe. BUT!! She's is very likable and she is (VERY IMPORTANT IN THE INDUSTRY) moldable. With the right team, Tally could be everything Iggy is not. and I'm only mentioning "Iggy" because that's been the main comparison.

Where was you??? Eeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy that you responded here! Would love to see other people's feedbacks! I was not sure of this season when it first started, but with Tally returning and the end of the first episode, I fell in love with them! I agree with your post too! Uggh, this is going to be a tough choice! And with Iggy, I guess people are seeing a resemblance with Tally and Iggy. Tally would be great if JD wants his label to do business in the pop industry. Tally is also geared to that.

Comment

Week 10th
                            This episode was all about the stamina! Most kids was up to the challenge but Roscoe was not listening while exercising. He did well in the catch the beat challenge. The one who stumble in catch the beat challenge was Tally...ouch! This was a eye opener to me because if she is not on beat, JD might not sign her. Nova thought he would be number one again, and after watching this episode, I thought he would make it to bottom 4, but he got into number 2. The reason he is not number one is that DJ Holiday, thought he was not a star but rapped good. I saw that too. The thing is, you need to have the stage presence to get noticed. Apparently, Nova did not showed to DJ H., that he was a star. The only person who got number 1, who did saw stage presence was Dee. Yes, the girl has came a long way from saying bad things about Tally, to be able to own her stage presence. The girl is certainly growing and I can't even hate her. I think she would be the one, who would get signed to So So Def.

...Yeah, I felt bad for Tally....this was not a good look for her. And Nova needs a stage presence. Right now Dee is giving it to him, along with Tally. I do have to point out, JD's team, is heavily influenced on who to sign. So this should be a eye opener of who JD may sign. Tally, you better get it together. Otherwise, JD might overlook you.

Comment

Week 11
                              This week was all about Media and Press Conference with the cast! Bow Wow also helped them with what to say and what not to say. Also the writer from a teen magazine also went with the cast to an interview and live interview. So who did good, and who did bad….well I knew this beforehand that Roscoe was going to be well liked, and he was! With the interview people, live interview, the writer from the magazine, and of course, Bow Wow! I always thought that Roscoe would be a fit to So So Def. For that, he made his first number on the hit list! Plus, history was made because all 5 cast made number on the hit list!

The only person, who was sad and got on number 5 list for two weeks in the row….Tally. In this challenge, the people who did the interview with her, felt that she had a guard up, which I believe she did. I feel that she calculate stuff to fit into hip hop. Obviously, in hip hop, it’s the blacks who raps. I am not being racist or anything, but that is how it is. On the first week, Dee was on her. Dee felt who is a white chick raping in hip hop……I felt it was a white thing for Tally and she needs to be herself. Flau’je mother is right! She needs to let it all hang out. The strengths and the weaknesses. That way, the audience is going to love her. Yeah, I felt bad for Tally, but what can I say. She needs to open herself up, otherwise, calculating herself, its going to hurt her in the long run. I think JD has to talk to her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X