Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Celebrity Apprentice

The New Celebrity Apprentice starts January 2nd...at either 8pm or 9pm. Check your local listings

The season will mark the debut of a new host: actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger.....Here is the contestants of the show:

Laila Ali Boxer & TV host, 38 Miami, Florida The Women's Sports Foundation
    Brooke Burke-Charvet TV host & model 45 Hartford, Connecticut Operation Smile
    Eric Dickerson NFL running back 56 Los Angeles, California Young Warriors
    Boy George Culture Club singer 55 London, England Safe Kids Worldwide
    Matt Iseman TV host & comedian 45 Denver, Colorado The Arthritis Foundation
    Carrie Keagan Talk show host & actress 36 Amherst, New York The Humane Society of the United States
    Carson Kressley Fashion designer & TV personality 47 Orefield, Pennsylvania True Colors Fund
    Lisa Leslie WNBA player 44 Glendora, California Semper Fi Fund
    Jon Lovitz Actor & comedian 59 Tarzana, California St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
    Vince Neil Mötley Crüe singer 55 Hollywood, California Keep Memory Alive
    Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Reality TV personality 29 Jersey City, New Jersey North Shore Animal League America
    Kyle Richards The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star & actress 47 Beverly Hills, California Children's Hospital Los Angeles
    Chael Sonnen Mixed martial artist 39 West Linn, Oregon Hire Heroes America
    Porsha Williams The Real Housewives of Atlanta star & Dish Nation co-host 35 Decatur, Georgia HOSEA
    Ricky Williams NFL running back & ESPN analyst 39 San Diego, California Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation
    Carnie Wilson Wilson Phillips singer & TV host 48 Bel Air, California The Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America

I am rooting for 3 people! Kyle Richards, Porsha Williams, & Boy George! Hope one of them wins this season!

Comment

First Episode - 1/2

My brother deleted the first episode, in the beginning...because I ate his food....so here is a recap...

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017...ld-takes-over/

Comment

I loved the Men's commercials and that football one was so good. Maybe I wasn't understanding the concept either, but I loved it!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X