Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -----------> (Season 7)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    replied
    Part 3....lets say that Kim, Kyle & Dorito here, needs a reality check!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I wonder if I wrote Part 1 to this reunion and it was deleted? ....Anyway, I agree with your posts for Part 2! I am speechless & the look on Kyle Richards face says it all! And her sister needs a reality check here! Anyway, I think Lisa Rinna may be thinking of leaving this show. And she really don't need this garbage & money! Eileen should also consider this! This show is pure garbage! Where is the love in sisterhood or friendships? And Lisa Vanderpump, should have been a reason, not smirking around....oh geez!

Leave a comment:

• Swamp thing
    replied
    P.K. And Dorit need to be fired. Both think they are above everyone and they are not. Eden does not have the personality for the show. Everyone else is good. Love Eileen.

Kim Richards was so beyond rude returning Lisa Rinna's baby gift. That was so shocking and rude. Kim is a mean girl. Maybe she has been around Brandy to long. I know an alacholic who has turned their life around after many years, and they are not mean. Kindness goes much further in life than meanness. Do not like Kim any more.
    Last edited by Swamp thing; April 19, 2017, 11:26 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Leave a comment:

• tjc
    replied
    I cannot stand Dorit and PK, I Love Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson, they seem to be the only non fake ones on the show. Luvin the hell outta Erika. I believe Kim is still a drunk and her sister does enable her. Lisa Vanderpump is nothing but a trouble maker and loves to show her wealth an power, and Eden, she just needs to go.

Last edited by tjc; April 18, 2017, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Reflection of This Season

I thought this season started off as boring, but it got interesting because of Erika going without her panty to Dorit’s party. And Dorit gossiping around, made Erika really mad. Lisa Vanderpump, who I think brought Dorit in, was by her side the entire time! Anyway, here is the list that will bridge what the season was all about!

Best Housewife – It has to be Lisa Vanderpump! Yes, it’s a shocker! I will tell you why! She causes problems for other people and likes to be in the center, gossiping about other people and giving advice to both parties! Clearly she was not off Lisa Rinna stuff and wanted to use her in every way she can! And since Kyle Richards is going up in her world, and it was said as of tonight, how loaded Kyle’s family is, Lisa Vanderpump is sure not going to ditch her! She will ask for a favor when the time comes! Plus, Kyle is related now to the Hiltons!

In Between People – Dorit, Lisa Rinna, Eileen Davidson, Erika & Eden

Dorit – I thought she would be on a boring side, but she likes to cause trouble! And clearly her side will belong to Lisa Vanderpump.

Lisa Rinna – Most will say that she can’t shut up. But I have to give her a benefit of the doubt! If the audience sees from past seasons, Lisa Rinna comes from a good place in her heart! She has no ill towards people and she did tried to help Kim Richards! Many will not agree with me, but her past seasons, will set the truth free! (Focus on Lisa Vanderpump and Kim Richards). Kim Richards is not that soo innocent! Her past season proves it!

Eileen Davidson – She has not done anything wrong….but she has not proved to me why she should be in the Best Housewife Category that I got going on.

Erika – She was my chosen one for the Best Housewife. But after going off on Eileen, she needs to take the step back and realize that she is wrong!

Eden – I thought she would be someone important….no she was not! She did drugs, got sober, and she is a bit needy and crazy! And tonight proves it too! I don’t think we are going to see her next season, but who knows. She may be a puppet to Lisa Vanderpump!

Worst Housewife – It has to go to Kyle Richards! Surprise surprise here! The reason is that there is something going on with her and Kim Richards. And the fact that she does not want to share her personal life, comes to show that she is not bright in her head! When you join this show, your life is going to get expose. No matter how far it goes! Can’t be mad if someone is gossiping about your past, which in this case, Kyle’s past! So getting mad at Lisa Rinna, who saw first hand how her sister acted, is a no no! Plus, Lisa Rinna had her own experience and could have helped Kim Richards. More than Kyle Richards has. I don’t believe Kyle had a substance abuse or a drinking problem. She should have let Lisa Rinna and Eden helped her out!

If I would rate this season....I would give it a B......just saying folks

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    4/5 – Season Finale
    The season finale ended with Lisa Vanderpump party, ‘Diamonds & Rose’. It was a beautiful party and I think it may be a hit like the ‘White Party’ that Kyle Richards has been giving! Weill the party turned into somewhat a disaster! Dorit telling Kim Richards about Lisa Rinna and Hong Kong. Kim Richards was upset by it and wants to defind for Dorit. Oh please, Dorit was the one who told the ladies that Lisa Rinna was on drugs! I am rolling my eyes here! Dorit is no innocent! Then her husband, PK, gets involved with the ‘pantygate’, defends his wife and tells off Erika and Eileen. Then, I think, Dorit and Erika finally calms down! Oh yeah, Erika said sorry to Eileen. It was on the last episode that I did not mention! Erika did not wanted to say sorry, from her body language, but had to.

The weird part of this episode was that Eden went off on Lisa Rinna in the end! She did not liked how Lisa turned her off after Eden gossiped to Lisa Vanderpump. Lisa Vanderpump was all in Eden’s situation! Yes, Lisa Vanderpump is looking for her next victim to go and stir the pot for! Watch next season! Anyway, next week is the reunion!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    3/28 - Episode
    I am in a middle of watching this last episode. Dort feels ticked off that Lisa Rinna thought her guest was doing drugs. Then again, Dort started this stuff. Erika has not yet sorry to Eileen. It may come later in this episode or not!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    3/21 – Big Buddha Brawl Episode
    The hidden feelings of the pantygate…which the show is calling regarding Erika being at the party and PK looking at it and was amused of it, came out. Erika was furious of how it all played out, especially with the present from PK’s wife, Dorit. It went even further at the dinner party, when Lisa Rinna mentioned a good point that maybe that Dorit was jealous that PK was looking at Erika. (If you asked me, hell yeah that Dorit was jealous! Why would she be saying this to every lady that she talks too). Lisa Vanderpump, and Kyle was not pleased at what Lisa Rinna was implying, but hey, it’s the truth. And Eileen felt that how more apologizing that Dorit has to do to Erika. Erika was demanding Dorit to apologize to her old lawyer husband and PK should do the same thing. (I thought that was too much from Erika and that is the reason why I don’t like Erika that much. I feel like saying to her, ‘don’t go there’)….Eileen was coming the situation down but she mentioned something like, ‘she did not killed your child’, and that is when Erika raged onto Eileen. Forgot to mention that when Eileen was taking Dorit side, Erika did not wanted Eileen to side with Dorit. When Erika raged on…it was very bad and could not see the full point from Eileen.

Thank god that I did not do my Reflection page of this cast this season, I was going to choose the wrong housewives. Okay, I should let you see my sneak peek of who was going to be the best housewife….I was going to pick Erika! I thought she is being real and not be in anyone’s situation. Now that I see what she has done, I am going to go by Lisa Vanderpump! Surprise shocker here from me! The reason is that Lisa Vanderpump likes to be put into other people’s gossip and give her own advice. Or try to arrange it, so she does not like to be in it. I was going to put Kyle Richards as the worst housewife, but I am not sure yet! And I feel for Lisa Rinna. Because she likes to help people out and it goes the wrong way. Uh huh! Anyway, I thought this was the banging episode of this season! Sorry if I am late responding to this episode. It was the last week and one just aired tonight!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    3/14 - Episode
    Its their annual trip from this housewives franchise. They all went to Hong Kong. Took Eden with them. I have to say of my other post, I was being insensitive of what Lisa Vanderpump is doing. This episode showed, that the government should be involved to helping these dogs get away from Hong Kong or this festivals and find good homes in the good old USA. It touched my heart and wished no animal in such abuse. I am thinking of going vegan because of this. Killing an animal, is a sad thing. And who knows what the universe or God can give you in the next life....You might end up a animal being tortured and killed in the next life. Yeah, its not a good thing to say, but it makes me think of this life and what mystery it has with people. I am all for the USA government to getting involved in this cruel thing in Hong Kong. One thing that surprise me is that Eileen decided to go with Lisa Vanderpump and support her. Their relationship is rocky and I think this one will break an ice. Eileen is a smart woman. Now off to Eden. I find her really strange! Like she wants to cling to people and belong with them. She is going to New York to meet a stranger. She will be half naked in bed when he arrives. Okay, that's something no women should do.

Now the biggest thing of the episode was ------------> Who told Lisa Rinna that she might be on drugs....Dorit was soo adamant of finding out the truth. Obviously Erika told Lisa Rinna....Erika and Dorit got into it. Erika shot her down with words. Dorit needs to let things go or don't talk about it while on vacation. I think its the producers who may be telling them to say something.

Anyway, next week something happens to Erika. Don't know if its her personal life or her life with her old man.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I am thinking after the trip and one more episode, it's the season finale Did not knew how time flew fast. It just did not.....I know 2 more Housewives are premiering in April, which I will continue on to discuss of them. Wow, we are near the end of this season. It's like, nothing major happened or something. Maybe next week is the pivotal point.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    3/7 - Episode
    Some of the ladies, was discussing about Lisa Rinna's truth. One negative, & one positive. Have to say to Kyle Richards, if you are showing your stuff on TV, THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW & BE TALKING She should see that instead of making a big fuss that people are in her business. And Dorit, well it's not in her place to talk sh*t behind someone's back. (By the way, I think this show did good casting call on Dorit. I think she fits right in with the rest of the girls).

The girls are heading to Hong Kong...I guess it's their annual getaway trip. And of course, Lisa Vanderpump rally of the dogs, which I don't think or believe the US Congress cares. If they did, they should help the women & family from ISIS, and Syria. That is the biggest concern right now.

Eden feels needy to go on this trip too...Sensing that something is wrong in her head. She should not be surrounded by ladies who are self absorb in themselves! Anyway, next week, the cats scratch one another.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    2/28 – Episode
    2 or 3 seasons ago, Kim Richards jumped into a limo with Lisa Rinna for game night in Eileen’s house…I think that’s what it was. Kim was acting up that made Lisa on a defense mode and knew that something was not up with Kim. Plus, Kyle talked throughout the season or more of her sister and that something was not right in her mind. Also the fact that Kim did got arrested. So the thing is, when her stuff is out there, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TALK! I feel like Lisa Rinna was coming from a good place and she was telling Kyle Richards verbally and nonverbally to look after her sister.

I also feel like Kim needs to hire a life coach that deals with dealing with addictions. Because I feel like Kim is like a ticking bomb that will or already has exploded. She is very lucky that she is not in jail or in a mental institution. Another thing is, that Kim did say something of Lisa Rinna’s husband and she needs to own it up. Not cool to be all innocent when she is not. Honestly, I feel like Lisa Rinna and even Eden is coming from a good place. The want to help Kim Richards out! Also feel like Kyle Richards, needs to step away because the stuff is out to the public. Even Andy Cohen is talking about it. I know Kyle wants the privacy…but showing it on TV, well, she should know that everyone will be talking of her problems. I can also sense that Kyle does not want to deal with Kim’ stuff. Maybe its Kim who is pushing things away.

Another pointer here as well. Lisa Vanderpump should stay out of people’s business before someone throws a wine on her. And for the Richards to go off on Eden, such sad because she wanted to help them out. She has the info that no one has. Not even their closes friends. Kyle, you need to stop drinking that wine and let those two ladies help your sister out!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    2/21
    So Kyle tells the gossip to Kim. And Lisa Rinna lays into Eden. Have to say, I have many thoughts of this. This season, it looks like Lisa Rinna, is coming off bad. It's not necessary her fault, but many audience will say it.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    2/14 Episode
    The sh**t has went thru the ceiling! I am watching it right now on my DVR. Lisa Rinna knows what she did! And Lisa Vanderpump, shouldn't be gossiping too! And Kyle should own up to her stuff too now, that maybe, she has not been a good sister to Kim or the fact Kim is too much to handle. Eden should come clean too and say that both her and Lisa Rinna discussed.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    2/7 Episode

The 2/7 Episode has me in question regarding Lisa Rinna and Eden Sassoon. I thought they were on the same page with Kim Richards problems. Now Eden is claiming that it was Lisa Rinna who talked about Kim Richards in a bad way. To be honest here, both of these fine women, DO want to help Kim Richards out! They are not malicious evil to talk negative about Kim. Oh yeah, Eden told all of this to Lisa Vanderpump who just lives on gossip! She told Kyle and Kyle was not happy about it. Told the group who was in Mexico and they can’t confirm whether Eden and Lisa Rinna are being honest.

Kyle Richards, even thou she said that she does not want their problems out in the open, she is not doing much to help her sister out. Either her sister just don’t want too, however….if Kim is not sober, and their mother told Kyle to watch after her, then Kyle has a duty to watch after her. Then also both women are grown ups, so Kim has to get it together! Two seasons ago, it was told that Kyle does not like to hear her sister out and her sister goes to Brandi for advice.

I don’t know what to think. I feel like, don’t tell none of your problems to Lisa Vanderpump, because she loves to talk…to other people! Eden and Lisa Rinna, are nice people. But if Kyle does not want your help, don’t give one!

Next week is about to look exciting! Don’t know what happens with Dorit and Erika. And I think Eden turns on Lisa Rinna. Kyle is hurt (but needs to understand that her sister, is not completely fine). And a good advice to Lisa Rinna, don’t ruin your friendship with Eileen Davidson!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X