Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -----------> (Season 7)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -----------> (Season 7)

Season 7 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premiere this Tuesday, December 6th! (Check your local listing).....I hope this season is good!

Here is the cast names that are returning for Season 7

Lisa Rinna
    Eileen Davidson
    Kyle Richards
    Lisa Vanderpump
    Erika Girardi

* New Cast Member ------------------> Dorit Kemsley

I watched the new tag lines from the ladies! I loved Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards.....I think Lisa V., and Kyle Richards would shine the most of all of the cast...along with Erika....Ugh, I still don't like Erika, but she is popular among the fans and viewers from here. Glad that Eileen is still on!

Comment

So I saw the open credits of who is in the lead with the diamond or what they are holding. It looks like this season, Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards are in the leads! Hmm...it is giving me a side eye, but then again, both women are great of being popular of the season. Not sure who hold the diamond last season, but it was definitely a Yolanda season. It is bad that we are not going to see her again and there is no mention of her this season. I just found out that Dorit, is Lisa V., friend.

...I have a problem with Lisa V. I told this to FB of RHOBH of her and why Kyle Richards is tagging along with her. Lisa V., is influential in Beverly Hills. She has the money and she can turn those against those. Look at Brandi Glenville as a example. She was Adrienne Maloof friend (rich indeed). When Lisa V., came in and offer things to Brandi, Brandi then jump on her bandwagon. When Yolanda came in, and gave Brandi shoes as a gift, Brandi jump on her bandwagon. You see the pattern here! Weak people jump with the rich people just to be friends with them and hoping that they help them. With that in mind, I have a feeling that Kyle may jump on Erika bandwagon and ditch Lisa V. for good! Kyle Richards is building her own brand too, that that is another issue that may dissolve her friendship with Lisa V. Sorry folks but I think I see this coming. I am predicting this. If the prediction is false, then I see them as true friends (Lisa V and Kyle). Anyway, I will enjoy the today's show that is coming up later

Comment

First Episode - Stronger Than Ever

Today was the season premiere of the RHOBH. The preview of the season was boring as f**ck aka now, ‘AF’. The first episode of this season was boring as well. I am eye rolling. There was no highlight of what was the purpose of the first episode. Even though it was boring, I have weed out the highlights for ya.

Dorit is our new housewives. She brought nothing special and nor did I recognize her. I wished BRAVO would have brought a celebrity instead. That would have been more interesting. Like in season 5, which was a big hit when the network brought Eileen and Lisa Rinna to the show. One good thing is that her hubby manages Boy George. And he is in their house. So this season may not be boring, if he is in it.

Eileen lost her mother and Lisa Rinna lost her father, which we are seeing right now. They are somehow bonding thru the experience. Lisa’s kid got a modeling job from her Instagram, which makes her mother really happy. Then again, it does not hurt to be related to her. The biggest question is if Lisa Rinna, would make up with Lisa Vanderpump. Yeah, they talked but it was all neutral. Same with Eileen Davidson. Kyle Richards took a shade at Lisa Rinna. But I have to step in and tell her off! Kyle, you were in the same situation when Lisa Vanderpump was playing on you! You better not say anything negative here. At least Lisa Rinna is holding her ground, and you are kissing Lisa Vanderpump butt. Sorry but I have to go there.

Then there was Erika’s birthday party! It was okay. Don’t know whats the big deal with her but people seems to love her. Eileen gave her the biggest present of all. A shot to be a star on Y&R. Can a soap do that? I guess for Y&R, they could. They have a big budget. I wished Eileen came back to Days. Yeah, Days may be sh**ty to her because their budget, is not great. But that’s not Days fault…or maybe it is as well. NBC and Days should create a venue of how to attract viewers to their soap. More promotion and juicy storylines. Anyway, in the end, Lisa Vanderpump was left out dancing. And she decided to dance, which is why the first episode is titled, ‘Stronger Than Ever’.

Comment

Second Episode
          I am marveled by Lisa Vanderpump! She can’t say sorry to those she has wronged, but those, just kiss her butt….I am assuming that she is such of a high value of employment in Beverly Hills. Lisa Rinna apologize to her….but Lisa Vanderpump, just did not say sorry to her. She said that she wanted to move by the mess that was shown last season. To me, you don’t ever never say sorry to those who has wronged you! Let them to the begging to you! So basically, Lisa Rinna, kissed her butt. Have to say thou, if it was in the hood, I think Lisa Vanderpump would have gotten beaten up. If not, then Lisa Vanderpump must be serving game in the hood.

Dorit birthday was adorable. Her husband put it all together! He even brought her an expensive car. In conclusion, it was yet again, a boring episode!

Comment

Third Episode
            Haha on PK checking out Erika's p**sy! Don't know if I should say that word. He was turned on her and told his wife, Dorit! That was the highlight of the episode! Not only that, it is pretty clear that Erika does not like rude Europe English humor! She can tolerate Lisa V., because she may respect older women, but when Dorit says rude things from Europe, Erika gets ticky boom boom!

It was a decent episode! Liked Lisa Rinna's girls & got teary eyed of Eileen. Dorit seems to get interesting now because of this episode....hmmm

Comment

I thought it was hysterical when Dorit got Erika a pair of underwear!

I love Eileen and I hate that she's lost so many family members ...........that was so sad to watch.
              Last edited by leehaven24; December 28, 2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

^ It was sort of funny....and sad for Eileen.

Here is my thoughts of the Fourth Episode
                I thought the episode was sort of interesting in a bit with Dorit and Erika. Dorit told the ladies behind Erika’s back about what her husband saw the other day at the party. Then brought a underwear to Erika in front of the girls just for jokes and laughs, but Erika did not thought it was funny. Erika sort of shut it down for Dorit in front of the girls…Dorit did not feel amused. At the end of the episode, we see Lisa Vanderpump up to her old games like she did last season. I see you, Lisa V! You like to stir the pot!

On the bright side, it was nice to see Erika happy to be on Eileen’s show….I have a uh bad feeling thou that Eileen won’t return to Days. CBS is doing her more favors than NBC…she even got her own room to study her lines. Sorry Days fans but now I see which way Eileen is going to go.

Comment

5th Episode
                  So Lina Rinna was invited to Dorit's lunch party. Apparently the word got out of her's & Eileen's behavior toward Lisa V, & their family's death. PK was interested in it but defended Lisa V. Lisa Rinna was not happy. Told Eileen. Eileen, confronted Dorit, who knew nothing of the lunch conversation that day...Wow Dorit must be a dizzy woman. She better watch out, Erika might sleep with her man! ......

Ah, it was soo good to see Camille Grammer! Bad that Kelsey is ignoring her!

Comment

Dorit is driving me crazy and I really hate that Kim was brought back. Sorry, don't like Kim at all......

Comment

1/10 - Episode
                      Sorry I am late...yeah Lee, I saw the episode and hate Kim more! When you bring your problem out to friends, they would be concern of you. Lisa Rinna was helping her out by saying to her sister, that something is wrong...If Kim did not wanted her business out, she should have kept it to herself!

I guess the undies gossip is back again. I think Dorit can't seem to get her mind off from Erika. And I really don't think it's unnecessary to gang up on Dorit.....

Comment

ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Dorit and another birthday party.

So over her and her accent. She sounds SO fake.

Comment

1/17 - Episode
                          Eden wants to learn more of Kyle and may want to help Kim. And I am sensing that...the show wants it to look like Lisa Rinna is wrong in defending herself to Kim....BUT SHE ISN'T WRONG....This is all on Kim. And yeah, Kyle is ignoring her sister problems!

Comment

1/24 - Episode
                            Nice that there is a reset button with some of the ladies! Thrilled we get to see Boy George! PK must be gay!!!
                            And Eden wants to be up in Kim's mix and wanting to help her out. I do see Kyle, may not be doing much because Kim is dependent on her!

Comment

Originally posted by leehaven24 View Post
                              ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Dorit and another birthday party.

So over her and her accent. She sounds SO fake.
                              I actually liked this party We get to see Boy George! This week is going to be a shocker. Lisa Vanderpump tells Eden, she has one foot with her & the next one in her but because Eden should not gossip about Kim Richards. My jaw dropped at the sneak peak, yikes!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X