Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top chef season 14

starts tonight on bravo network! here's a link so you can read the bios for the returning chefs and the new chefs.
    http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dis...e-date-trailer

wow, this is gonna be a tough season to pick a winner! of course i adore sam, and sheldon too, but i really like jim and bj too, so far.
    i thought john should have gone home instead of gerald, john did NOT live up to the spirit of an oyster roast at all!

Comment

okay, i do NOT like emily at all, and amanda would make me completely nuts. bj totally screwed up, which is really bad for someone who claims to be a "meat man". jamie... stop cooking vegetables, period!
      i'm really liking silva and silvia( i think that's her name, the italian chick) on the rookie team...
      i was really impressed at how well the vets worked together, considering the rather large egos there! casey definitely deserved the win, her greens were something I would eat! and i HATE greens!

Comment

well, my sweet sam went down... BUT he won his first last chance kitchen!

Comment

sylvia, who i also love, took sam out in last cahance kitchen last week...frankly she shouldn't have gone down, there were far worse dishes, imho....and sam will be fine, and keep helping people like himself, with diabetes..i love that guy!

Comment

i am seriously disgusted, and i won't be watching season 15, if it even happens.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X