Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 9)!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Part 2 of the Reunion

The second part of RHOA was on fire! Here is the highlights of part 2.

Phaedra went into it with Kenya & Kandi. And I thought at once that she was serving papers to Andy Cohen. I thought he said too much of her that she was slamming him with those papers, but thank god it was her divorce papers that he read out loud. Phaedra is very secretive about her divorce. It seems nothing is all peachy over there. I do still have to say that she could be as well be in jail of what she and Apollo did. Mama Joyce should dig deep into that and let the truth come out! That way, Phaedra would be in jail, sitting next to her husband!

Kenya talked about Matt. And she secretly told Andy about her new man, which he was messy enough to spill it out to us, the audience. Kenya, you should not shut Andy of that! Its his job to tell us what you are up to! Sad that Kenya and Matt ended. Thought he could have been the one for her!

Kenya and Porsha went at it! And am glad that the bullying situation was sort of addressed. It seems to me that Kenya does not know what bullying is, and needs to be taught in class of that. There are individuals killing themselves over what others are saying in a negative light about them! Its not a funny matter. It’s a sad matter and I could have been one of them as well. Kids are darn rude and needs a class on behavior. I know people may be saying it’s the parents fault. Well, if a friend tells them to be nasty…how can you blame the parents. This society is sick in ways.

Sheree surprised me in the end! She never told about the abuse of her and her husband. Never told her mother and her kids. And I don’t believe her kids would watch this type of show. They may be into other things, but then again…look at Gia and Brielle. Never say never. I am guessing next season, she would be talking of this to the audience who has been in the same situation as her. Anyway, part 3 is next week!

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Part 3 of the Reunion

The highlight:

- Peter walked off the stage because of Frick & Frack. Which is Porsha & Phaedra! He can't stand the lies from their mouths!

- Shamia came out & glad that she did! She stuck it shady Phaedra! Porsha could not handle the bickering of them.

- Porsha does not want to admit something. And I was waiting when the real truth would come out! And it did, at the end of the episode! Phaedra has been saying things about Kandi to Porsha! Porsha is not bright! She wasn't in her first season anyways! Stay tuned to Part 4!

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Part 4 of the Reunion

It was explosive! Can't describe it, cuz it will go down in history of the best reunion ever! And the cast did it without Nene & Kim! Frick & Frack are over! Porsha came out, looking like a fool. Phaedra was throwing shades. Have to say, this lie, made a mess for the women. I mean, Phaedra, Porsha & Kandi. They are intelligent women and what hit them, made them terrible, yet soo entertaining for us! I wonder if Wendy Williams would talk about this today....just saying....

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Phaedra Parks Fired From RHOA!!!!!!!

So it seems from the rape accusation, that Ms. Phaedra Parks is fired from the RHOA. I think BRAVO looks like this that Kandi could sue them...or that Phaedra is now a collateral damage, LOL like she said to Kandi, to BRAVO. Another thing that is floating around is.............there was a taped conversation between Phaedra telling Porsha of the rape accusation. Kandi knew of it, and told BRAVO if they aired that tape, that she would sue BRAVO. BRAVO decided not to air it....Anyway, I find this all sketchy! Now...there was another rumor floating by that Porsha slept with Apollo....thought it would come out at the reunion...but now, it seems to disappeared or no longer true.

Anyway folks, I just want to say, if you make a accusation on anyone, they can sue you or anyone for emotional distress! Not many knows this...I heard of this from Business Law class. Also like, slipping on your neighbor sidewalk, you get hurt, want to blame someone, can sue your neighbor. In conclusion, I feel like all three ladies was hit by the bus. Their behavior went another way, and they must be thinking, its not their behavior. I believe this show made some good ladies, into something that they never thought they can be. Plus, Phaedra law firm, may be going downhill as a result of this mess. I like Phaedra, and I wished she never headed down this route

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X