Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 9)!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 9)!!!!

My ladies are back! The show airs: November 6th at 8pm Eastern on Bravo Channel. Here is the cast:

Shereé Whitfield (Yay! She got her Peach back!)
    Kandi Burruss
    Cynthia Bailey
    Phaedra Parks
    Kenya Moore
    Porsha Williams

There is going to be heavy drama this upcoming season! Looking forward to sharing what I thought of each episode! Before the season starts, going to give my tit bits of what I think of this show. If you want to say before the season starts or after, be my guest! Always thought this show, brought it than other Housewives

I am very happy that Sheree got her Peach back! Thought she should have been a regular last season and I really did missed her the most! She had such class that no other women had....sorry Kenya. I am looking forward to seeing her chateau house. Thought it was wrongfully done. A big uneven house, but when I saw it in the previews this week, it looked nice. I just hope she gets a good storyline. I heard that she and Kenya are not besties no more?????? I wonder if its the producers telling the cast in the ear of what to do????? Uh huh! I wished she and Kenya got along! What else is there?????? Hope we see her clothing again the ones that she has been telling us that she designs. Well that was my thought before the season starts. More thoughts before the season starts are coming. If you have anything to say about this season, please do tell! Chao!

Comment

Bravo should be lucky that they found Kenya to replace Nene Leakes. Otherwise, people would not be interested in this show. Kenya brings it and it makes me forget about Nene. Like seriously. I thought two seasons ago or three, what will happen to Nene Leakes because she was the star of the show. Now, I see Kenya as a star, no matter how much people hate her or love her. She will bring it. I am surprised that she is still with that on and off again guy. I think she must have told him that it is good for tv, and it is. I am dying to know how she and Phaedra are cool now?????????????????? This I will look closely. I think Phaedra decided to move on and accept Kenya in her life. Plus, I am dying to know how her house looks like. Don't know why its in the woods, but.....anyway.

Comment

This upcoming Sunday----------------> The women are back and I am soo excited! Before we get into the first episode, I have to say that I read on Porsha Williams, that she said that this season, it will be more in-depth of her. Whether its true or not but didn't we saw more of her for the past seasons???????????? She seemed ditzy on black history and on other things. I think she will be more looney this season...whether its true or not. And its not a good sign, if it is....but we will see!

Comment

First Episode - 11/6

The first episode of the Housewives of Atlanta was on fire. Words cannot described how this first episode felt. First we start off by Kandi’s family and her introduction to her son Ace. Ace was potty training at a very early stage, actually before one years old. Many viewers would be very jealous of this because of course, why did not they thought of it. Kandi is very smart woman of dealing with her kids. I give mad props to her. Even Todd dealing with the baby matter, was sweet. Hey, he is involved with his child life instead of his daughter’s when she was born. Hope he learns the importance of bonding at a early age. Then again, he is mature, than what he was back when his daughter was born.

Porsha and her anger management issues. I am glad that she is going for therapy. Did not knew that she was being bullied when she was a kid. But she grew up to be this beautiful woman. I can relate too. I hope she changed this season for the better and deal with her anger issues. I still say that she has no issues of being angry. That all stems from someone who is provoking her.

Phaedra is already going to be divorced and she loves the single life. I hope she makes a decision to find a better man, and not some lost ex-convict, just saying. Too bad we did not see more of her and Kim’s friendship. Porsha came to her house and they had lemonade with strawberries. During their talking, Kenya’s house warming party invitation came. Porsha said that she was not invited, so Phaedra said that they can buddy up together. I have to say, the ending part of them riding together, was hilarious! They should have their own show!

Cynthia is now going to divorce from Peter. She feels that he is spending too much time in another state, then in her state. Have to say, you can’t make a long time relationship work if one of your partner’s is in another state or country. It’s not possible. Cynthia was hurting because I think she loves Peter, but it’s time for her to let go of him. Peter did said to Wendy Williams that it’s going to play out in Season 9.

Now here comes the battle of two women and their houses! We finally got to see Sheree’s new house and Kenya’s as well. I thought Sheree’s new house, was in deformation. But it looks like, it came well together. Kenya’s house was sweet. Have to say that both houses, gives some level of wow factors. Every home does.

With Kenya’s party, she invited all the women except for Porsha. Sheree comes by and shade Ms. Moore house. I thought it was pretty funny. Don’t forget, Sheree is from high standards! She has portrayed that on her time on this show in the past! In the end of the episode, Porsha and Phaedra shows up! Sheree was acting like, there would be war. I thought that was class-less of her, but its good entertainment!
          Last edited by tiff5555; November 7, 2016, 09:57 PM. Reason: revised my thoughts on this episode

Comment

Second Episode
            Sheree sures loves getting into gossip! She wanted to know if Kenya kicked Porsha out, and then hear Porsha & Phaedra side. Plus, Sheree talked trashed about Kenya's house. Because in the end, Kenya confronted her! Word!!! Looks like they won't be besties no more.

On a high note, Kenya and Phaedra had a nice lunch. Phaedra owned to her, and to start being friends again. What will Porsha say?

Don't care of Peter & Cynthia scene, child bye!

Kandi & Phaedra, used to be friends, but since last season, they are being cordial. Their friendship is gone! Missed their friendship!

Comment

3rd Episode
              Little details....Porsha wants to have her own baby, without committing! And Kenya is back with Matt. Sheree ex, Bob, wants her back, but is not saying anything to her.

The real big thing is Kandi & her ex! His girlfriend came in to mend the relationship of Reilly & her father. Kandi is bothered with this because the ex, won't come thru for her daughter (Reilly). The ex thinks it's Kandi who won't do the fixing....so who is telling the truth?

Comment

4th Episode
                In this episode, I think the main concern is Kandi and her ex. Her ex wants to reconnect with Reilly, but Kandi feels that he should have done that when Reilly was born. I get that and we can see the hurt in Kandi. I just think what Sheree said was true. Men don’t know how to man up to any type of serious situation. On inner thought, I think her ex should now reconnect so Reilly can have a father around to say, ‘I am sorry that I have not been with you all these years, but now, when I am stronger and know the difference of foolishness, I will be a better father to you’. Reilly should have a father in her life to guide her thru her teenage years and adult years. I know she may not want that now, but she would later. Just look at Kenya, longing for her mother after all these years. Her mother thou, may not have wanted her, like Reilly’s father is now. Reilly should take the opportunity and see what he does.

On the side note, Phaedra invited the women to do a charity work in Michigan.

Comment

12/4 - The 5th Episode
                  This episode was interesting. I don’t know why Cynthia is moving out of her lovely home…but the house she just saw was a beauty! Her daughter loved it as well! If Cynthia got the house, then god bless her! The house is truly a stunner in the making! A better house than Sheree and Kenya’s house!

Did not know that Phaedra was involved with the Democrats. Now as we see it, Trump won. So how will she do political work with the Republics? It’s great that she is involved with the black gun community. I should have known that the south can be racist place to live with the whites and blacks. The things we see on TV, is not what it seems to be! That is the truth! There is more to the story that meets the eye. I have more to say because I feel that the black people that is harm on in the streets, has done something wrong. It somehow, gets replaced if a white cop harms them. I just think the black people should be smart, that if they are doing something wrong, they should just stop before any cops come over. Trayvon may have been innocent, but a 15 years old walking in the night from 7-11 alone. It’s a red flag because a parent should be there, to accompany him home…even if the store is close to his house. He should have known that someone is looking for a black suspect with a hoodie on. I also think the neighhood watcher, is also at fault of not grouping the neighbors around to tell about himself and what he is doing to protect the streets that they all live on. If he would have done that, Trayvon would have known! Just saying folks.

It was nice to see Peter give advice to Todd about the restaurant business. Todd is in a whole lot of mess of building his restaurant. Its not easy and I don’t see how 200 people can be placed in the tiny building. I just hope things work out for Kandi and Todd.

Kenya is again in the mess with Matt. I don’t know if its real or fake. The last one, was fake, so I am giving a side eye! Matt is 29 years old and Kenya is 44. Matt wants someone close to his age or younger. She is more experience. She might as well be dating Peter. That is more her type….oh wait! She is friends with Cynthia. Cynthia won’t approve. Girl code here and I was stupid to say that!

I forgot about Phaedra and the bombing in her office location. Yeah, that is serious and don’t know why they would target her. If there is some shady going around with her…she should be know not to play that. Phaedra may not be innocent.

Sheree son got in trouble with DUI and he has been doing weed. I am surprise and I hope Kairo, that’s his name, don’t wear it out, does not do this again! He is the good child to this family and to Georgia. I am glad that Sheree scolded him! And told him what the white cops can do! Or black cops, but they won’t do it unlike the white cops………..Well next week is Kenya’s mess! I will be rolling my eyes thru that!

Comment

12/11 Episode
                    The episode was good! Mama Joyce got into Phaedra business. She called her a 'Hood Reporter' That was the highlight of my day. Porsha is looking for a new house. Thought she already got one, but it's leased.

Phaedra bomb scare, was not a bomb scare after all.

Kenya love troubles, got more troubles. It sounds like she may like to poke fun at Matt, but he is not cool with it.

Hmm....I wonder what Wendy Williams is going to say about this show tomorrow, because she was on it as well, LOL!

Comment

12/18 - Episode
                      Well Cynthia got her new house...her forever house! I wonder if Kenya would like it? Kenya's father visited Kenya and saw Matt. I don't think Matt wants to be in a relationship no more. Kenya's father gave him a pep talk.

Phaedra did not liked what Mama Joyce said of her, and decides to address Kandi. Kandi read thru it and told her that she ain't buying her crap no more. Too bad on their used to be relationship.

Comment

1/1/2017 - Episode
                        Cynthia wanted to get boobs implants...but she will wait awhile. She also moved into her new house...me likey! Don't like Kenya & Sheree houses right now! Rather bunk with Miss Cynthia.....There was drama with Phaedra & Kandi! Sheree is drinking their iced tea. She says the gossip is messy, but Sheree, you are messy! You don't need to be in their business. Porsha is also in it and uncovered that she and Kandi, has been talking! Girl, you are not Phaedra's friend! Bye!

Kandi ex reached out to Reilly. Next week, the ex wants Phaedra to handle Kandi's mess...ooo, can't wait! Phaedra will have a low down on her ex friend, Kandi!

Comment

1/8 - Episode

Sorry I am late. I am watching the last week show. Here is some highlights....Kandi feels that certain ones is ambushing her. Peter got himself a Mercedes Benz! He has invited Kenya to host his grand opening event....hmmm, is there something going on with Peter crushing on Kenya????? Anyway, tell you all about the last week show! Stay tuned...cuz it's going to be lit!

Comment

^ So Kandi ex employee, Johnnie is suing her over his hours...goes to Phaedra, who is no more cool with her, and hears this gossip....EPIC I WOULD SAY! Phaedra may have wanted his iced tea to sip on, but decided to move his case to another lawyer. I am soo sure that Kandi is mad over this stuff, LOL!

Cynthia & Peter seemed to be flirting at his night club. He wanted her to come to his place, but somehow, that fell a part. Cynthia may not be feeling him no more....And Kenya & Matt...what is going on? And Sheree wrote a book???? Looks like I see one of those up in Wal Mart! Hmm, today another episode aired....so I will be sipping on those iced teas that these women serves to me....just saying

Comment

My bad on confusing the Johnnie with Block...but this is interesting of how he would sue Kandi! Kandi would be more furious with him!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X