X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
    I actually liked Jay and wanted him to win, but that didn't happen. I thought Hannah and Ken were more deserving, as well, but who the heck isn't gonna vote for the man who's mom is dying?
    Exactly. What was with Jay and that wool cap on his head at the reunion? When Jeff P. talked about the people who were returning to Survivor season 34, Jay kept pointing to himself.
    I seriously doubt if he will be back. He made himself very unpopular when he blindsided Michaela, and called the other contestants "idiots and fools". But on this show, who ever knows?

Leave a comment:

• Lanfear
    replied
    I actually liked Jay and wanted him to win, but that didn't happen. I thought Hannah and Ken were more deserving, as well, but who the heck isn't gonna vote for the man who's mom is dying?

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Another bust of a show ending--a spiteful jury that gave the pity prize to a constantly weeping Adam. I do sympathize with Adam over his mother's illness, but he used it like a tool to squeeze the million out of a jury that was angry and jealous of Ken and Hannah. There was more time spent on that outcome with Adam's weeping family in the audience than just about any I've seen on Survivor reunion. Fast forward, moving on....
    At least next Survivor in Fiji Michaela will be back, and Tai too from season 32!!! That was great!

* I just read that Adam told his mother he had won Survivor and she passed away an hour later. He also said that he knew he had won when he left the tribal jury.
    I once again sympathize with the man and his family, but how is anyone supposed to comment on the fact that they wanted any other winner other than him, with a story like that? This is taking reality to the limit.
    Last edited by Rubythroat1; December 15, 2016, 09:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Curses, Jay is still there and smug as a bug. At least Adam got him to play his idol. Man that Adam can turn on the tears--he should be an actor.
    Final vote for me is Ken # 1, Hannah # 2 and Dave #3.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    I must say Zeke was a very good sport about the vote off. Some others could take notes from him. I hope next week they force Jay to use his idol. My final vote goes to Ken #1 and Hannah #2, maybe Dave # 3.
    This season has been wacky.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^It would have been sweet for them to REALLY flip the script and vote off Jay at this tribal. I wasn't mad at them for clipping Zeke though. That was some goooood acting by young Will. I can't help but add Adam on my list of rootables. First Ken, then Adam for the win........and this "Saving Private Hannah" theme MUST stop! Her neurosis is going to give her ulcers. If that girl ends up winning...

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    What a weird episode! I have never seen one where they chose rocks at the tribal. I have to say that this is the most un-unified bunch of coconuts ever on this show!
    Dave is a knucklehead for giving up his immunity idols twice, for others, both times for nothing. Even Jeff is shaking his head over all the bad plays.
    I wanted Jay to go and he is so arrogant --calls all the others "fools".

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Appropriate vote off--Taylor. His arrogance and self-satisfied stealing of the camp's food and then doing the blame game exposing of Adam and Jay, at tribal showed him to be a sociopath, IMO.
    Goodbye wolf-eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Jay calling himself the "kingpin" in the camp, sealed his fate for me. Such blind arrogance.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^Taylor and Jay are bad news. Too bad Will is collateral damage. He's just a kid that got drafted into a band of trouble. It would be funny and entertaining for Will to keep winning and avoid being taken out with them. I'm tickled just imagining Will eluding the vote off. Not that I'm rooting for him, but he is the way lesser of that "cool kids" group that called themselves taking over the game.

Leave a comment:

• Maxiegirl
    replied
    I just can not stand either Taylor or Jay. They are so annoying. The sooner they get voted out the better. I'm team whoever gets those 2 gone.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    Does Hannah know about it?? I only recall Michaela catching them in the act of finding it. I hope Hannah DOES know and she sings like a bird! Michaela said she was going to keep quiet about it, but she would snitch if she sensed something hinky. I guess once your flame is snuffed, you can't do/say anything to interfere, because I would have dropped all kinds of dimes on Jay/Will....

I guess I'll go back to paying attention to Ken. go, ken. Without Michaela, it's whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by ragincajun View Post
    No, they are on the other two tribes. Ken & Adam are with Taylor and Jessicca, and Dave & Zeke are with Chris & Michelle.

I hope they take out Jay next, and blindside him out of his idol.
    Ditto. The sob story and tears of Jay about buying his mother a house, were lost on me. All I can remember are his slitty eyes when he admitted to Michaela that he voted her off.
    Hannah should tell everyone about his idol after the merge.

Leave a comment:

• ragincajun
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
    Not arguing, but were any of those guys part of the "farting and belching" brigade?
    No, they are on the other two tribes. Ken & Adam are with Taylor and Jessicca, and Dave & Zeke are with Chris & Michelle.

I hope they take out Jay next, and blindside him out of his idol.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by ragincajun View Post
    My Final 4 would be David, Ken, Adam & Zeke.
    Not arguing, but were any of those guys part of the "farting and belching" brigade?

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X