Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's kitchen

the new season starts on the 23rd!! yay!!!

Thank you for the info! Looking to watch it and discuss it here!

Comment

i'll see if i can locate the contestant list they usually post on the site ahead of time. it wasn't there last week like it usually is. maybe they're going to surprise us instead, like they've done with masterchef!

Comment

Contestants

Here is the contestants names for the Men and Women

Women
        Jessica Boynton
        Shaina Hayden
        Wendy Mendez
        Heidi Parent
        Kimberly Roth
        Kimberly Ann Ryan
        Heather Williams
        Aziza Young
        Rajeeyah "Gia" Young

Men
        Genaro Delillo
        Paulie Giganti
        Matt Hearn
        Johnny McDevitt
        Andrew Pearce
        Devin Simpson
        Aaron Smock
        Pat Tortorello
        Koop Wynkoop

Comment

9/23/2016 - First Episode

Here is what I thought of the first episode:

I was trying to spot a winner in the first episode of this season. But I could not. I am well surprised and pleased that Christina, if that’s the name of the previous winner, said that the person who has the best signature dish, usually wins Hells Kitchen, which is very true because that’s what happened to last contestant in the last season. Ariel is the name I think who won the competition. Scott…I personally don’t know what to think of this guy because he spent half the season walking around, and other half making great dishes, to actually winning the competition…he said if any works on their craft, wins too. That uh may be true but I still am speechless of why Scott won.

Anyway, I am rooting for, Kimberly Ann Ryan to win this all thing. And I think the biggest loser is, Matt Hearn. He thinks dove cooked meat would wow Gordon Ramsey.

So it looks like the women won the first challenge. Well done. And the losers were Matt and Pat. Matt nailed Pat in the end, which got Gordon to keep him over Pat. Even though Matt is such a douche bag, I have to agree that the professor should have know how to cook….

Comment

pat was a goner from point one, imho. yes, matt was stupid to present that dish(EEEWWWW!!!!!), BUT he shouldn't have been given crap for trying to defend himself when pat oversalted HIS risotto.
            the ladies were truly impressive, weren't they, in dinner service, awesome! i can't remember EVER seeing a perfect dinner service from any team on the first episode, that ROCKED!!!
            i like that kim too, and paulie and matt. i think we're in for a roller coaster this season, lol!

Comment

don't be mad at me for disagreeing with you, love, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                don't be mad at me for disagreeing with you, love, okay?
                Its okay to disagree Its better to say it than to hide it! I am in question of Matt trying to defend himself to Gordon Ramsey when he mentioned 'check the cameras'. Its like Gordon did not cared when he was telling the truth. After that, more trouble headed his way.....And yes, we are headed for the roller coaster this season.

Comment

you know, I'VE actually thought to myself that if i was on hell's kitchen, i would DEMAND that the film be looked at in order to make sure gordon SAW the reality, you know? that whole thing with pat adding salt should have been looked at...maybe it was and that's why matt stayed, but i wish it was SAID, if that's true.
                  what's the point otherwise, other than feeding the audience's grouch, like mine, lol?

Comment

I like Paulie, not really Matt though. Pat was not great either, but I was surprised Matt did not go home instead. Honestly I think they only kept Matt around for drama. He seems like the one who might start fights if he sticks around long enough.

The women's team is much stronger than the men's team this season. Last season I felt like the men's team was stronger, but Ramsey kept sabotaging them by sending their strongest members over to the other team.

I can't believe this show has been on for 16 seasons now. This is the only long running reality show I have seen every single season of, never skipping an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                      you know, I'VE actually thought to myself that if i was on hell's kitchen, i would DEMAND that the film be looked at in order to make sure gordon SAW the reality, you know? that whole thing with pat adding salt should have been looked at...maybe it was and that's why matt stayed, but i wish it was SAID, if that's true.
                      what's the point otherwise, other than feeding the audience's grouch, like mine, lol?
                      I felt offended that Gordon did not listened to him...but it looks like he just did not want to be bothered or wanted to let those know that he was in charge.

Comment

Second Episode

Oh god, where do I begin. I don't know what the contestants were making. Was it scrambled eggs or pancakes????? Thought the women got it, but the men won! And am I wondering if the contestants have to drink fish shakes or is it made for them???? That sounds like a lawsuit if someone gets sick. And what was wrong of not bragging to the other women that this one woman had a chocolate shake? She just did not wanted to make others mad Its not trust issues women.

In the dinner service, the women had it! The men failed. Aaron could not make a salad or try to be smart with baking pizzas. Andrew's memory was lost with a order. And Devin did a great job! The other guy...which the name starts with a G, just lost it in it. That he was a stronger chef, but did not had the passion to be. In the elimination round, the guys kick Aaron and G to the front or out of their group. I thought Aaron was going to go home, but G went home. I think the reason was simply clear, its not a culinary school....its a TV show which you or anyone should be pro at. Or somewhat of a cooking knowledge.

Its bad that this show does not show the next week preview. The preview does not tell the right thing at all

Comment

well, let's start with the crepe grand prix. crepes, yeah, they ARE kind of pancakes , very thin and filled with something. me, i hate them, and to be honest, i'm NOT good at cooking them either, lol!the reason the ladies lost on their last one was because the filling MUST be uniform, like in a wrap, or a burrito, and theirs just didn't cut it.
                          as for the fish shakes , part of the contract you sign to be on the show involves taking the "punishment lunches" assigned. the only way out of that would be a lethal allergic reaction, and any cook should know their allergies upfront. i'm lethally allergic to any form of coconut, so my employers have always allowed me to work in a different area or take time off so i didn't end up in hospital.the chocolate shake, i thought that was a riot, and it's a first too, lol! i wouldn't tell either!
                          genaro definitely deserved to go home, he obviously thought he was above it all and that attitude just annoys me. aaron, yeah, he screwed up, but he'll know better from now on, where i don't think genaro would have learned from it. aaron is much younger, and not set in his own little world of" i'm brilliant, my fiance says so" little world, you know?
                          and you're right, the previews are WAY too misleading!!!!
                          Last edited by mamabarri; October 3, 2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

^ I was soo waiting to see what you are going to say

Comment

child, you're embarrassing me, lol! i know, i know, i'm ...uummm...a little opinionated,. aren't i?
                              2006, it's cool to see someone else who's watched from day one! danny is STILL my favorite winner! the guy with the broken arm, remember?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X