Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob & Blac Chyna Show on E!

So Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna have their own show now. It premiered yesterday on E! And boy there is a lot that I want to say of this show.

First Episode
    Basically we get introduced to their new found relationship. He is a mama's boy and she is a independent woman. She also has a big attitude. If nothing goes right between them, she kicks him out of her house. And yes, she has her own house! Her nanny tried to tell her that it's not okay to shut him out....Forgot to mention that she is pregnant and it's a girl. Rob had his sights on a boy. Anyway, I will see how this show goes! There is one side note I have to say of these two! Stay tuned!

Comment

I feel from this first episode that both Rob and Chyna are a complete opposites! Rob do like girls who may be a celebrity types or a hoe types of women. Its a feel shame he could not find a nice, down to earth type of girl. Chyna, already has a baggage and now that he got her pregnant...I swear kids are good blessings, but when their parents are not right in their minds, that kid or children are going to suffer! I hope Chyna knows how to chill, and Rob to realize that bringing a kid into this world, is a big deal! Anyway, lets see what next week brings...

Comment

Second Episode
        Rob wants to keep his distance of his girlfriend so he can work on himself. But later, when his girl ask him to go to France, Rob felt down because of his weight. Nothing good could fit on him. The best thing on this show is Scott Disick! He helps motivate Rob! Now you see, Scott is not a bad guy, Kortney! Was surprised that Kim was having a meltdown over the phone...was she acting or was for real. Anyway, that was the show. They talked about Blac Chyna image as well. People thinks she is a....well people may not know the real her, but will judge her because of how she acts and looks like.

Comment

Third Episode
          I have not watched most parts of it. But have to say now, I understand how Rob feels of himself. He just don't want the public to make fun of him. He also, needs a mindset, to lose that weight of his! It's affect what he got, which is diabetes. Then, he really has to decide, whether he needs to be in this relationship with Chyna. It's not good!

Comment

Fourth Episode
            Guess I am slipping away on this show. Lets see....Blac's mother lay it in to Rob of being a good father. Actually she was nice. Scott wants Rob's friends to meet Black Chyna. And Kim K., taught how to wrap a baby to Rob. I have not watch much of it or may not comment. But I see something, I will tell you. If not, going to watch the next episode. Sorry if I did not write much. This Housewives thing is keeping me to write more. I am soo hung over with NJ gals.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X