• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

DWTS fall 2016

I saw a clip from ET with "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" from Brady bunch who will be on the next DWTS.
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

The show has Max back, and Derek, so that's great. I simply could not watch "the little lady" but my husband said it was sad and not a good dance. A ruckus took place on the show at the time when that notorious swimmer from the Olympics got rushed by someone in the audience!

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I heard about the incident of Ryan Lochte....either its to boost ratings for next week or keep an good eye out for him. Ryan did this to himself...If he was not a douche bag, then many would have been rooting for this guy. Plus, he is now a man, not a late teenage boy. Its time for him to grow up

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I heard about the incident of Ryan Lochte....either its to boost ratings for next week or keep an good eye out for him. Ryan did this to himself...If he was not a douche bag, then many would have been rooting for this guy. Plus, he is now a man, not a late teenage boy. Its time for him to grow up
        I was suspicious when I heard that these people were allowed in the show wearing the Lochte protest T shirts, and also that there was a crowd of women wearing the T shirts in the front row audience! They booed! I know protest is accepted in the U.S. but OUTSIDE the set, not INSIDE!

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2011

^So, it was revealed that those shirts were actually allowed in?? I figured they changed or uncovered them once they got inside. It's so easy to do that. It's the show's fault though. They knew how the public felt about what had happened in Rio. Even if they did have a deal with Ryan before the Olympics... but any exposure is good exposure I guess. Even at the expense and risk of the contestants.

I was really surprised to see Derek actually NOT getting the best dancer or the one with the most potential. I guess DWTS has been reading my comments.

It will be interesting to see how far the couple I believe is front-running (Jana and Glebb) will go. I know it's early but I'm impressed already.

Comment

• believeinme246
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2015

I will not begin to watch the show this year until Lochte is off. His behavior was despicable and a stain on the American team. No one should be proud to profit off of it. Shame on the producers for going for cheap ratings.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
              Senior Board Member
              • Jul 2011

^ I understand where you’re coming from. I felt the very same way when Paula Dean was on there. I wouldn’t touch the season with a ten-foot pole until she was gone. Thank God it was early enough in the season that I could enjoy the meat of it.
              Last edited by He'sAliveToday; September 22, 2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2014

I am now down to three (in terms of rooting)---Hinchecliffe the race car driver, the tiny little ball of fire Olympic gymnast girl, and that tall black football player. I am not good with names.

Comment

• aliasocfan
                  Board Regular
                  • Oct 2006

Please let Jana, Laurie, James and Calvin be the top 4.

Comment

• Carrie Madison
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Nov 2007

I was watching DWTS but everything is predictable with this show. I really think they need to change the judges for next season.

The Current Judges:

Carrie Ann Inaba
                    Len Goodman
                    Julianne Huff
                    Bruno T

But I would not mind if they kept Julianne and Bruno I want them to replace Carrie Ann and Len they are far too critical for me and too opinionated

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Jul 2011

SO GLAD Marylu was cut loose. She and Marsha Brady should have left together. I appreash Marylu being a decent dancer, but I couldn't stand her attitude.

The right people are going forward. I still love Jana, but I can actually say I love all those remaining for different reasons. One that I will comment on is Laurie: I love her because that little girl is dancing her tail off! They've had gymnasts on before, but unlike them, when I watch Laurie, I see a dancer and forget the gymnastic discipline. I have to say that about all the dancers remaining. You see DANCING and no other influence when they are on the floor. I can't recall a past season in which I felt this way about so many.

and for those that watch Little Women of LA, did y'all get a gander at Tanya's face?? What was that about? She's being talking about having eye surgery. She had a patch on her eye and her face was twisted/contorted. I pray that is normal and temporary. I was just taken aback when I saw it.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jan 2014

Little lady Terra (sp?) got voted off, which surprised me with all the tens she got, but that is Show Biz in the reality zone! My vote now goes to Laurie and Val. That number she did with Maks and Val will stay on my DVR for a while. She's spectacular! I kind of like Hinche too--but he's from my hometown Oakville Ontario!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jan 2014

Well, I do not often get what I want or predict, but this time I did! Laurie # one and Hinche #2 ! And Laurie is going on tour with the dancers!

Comment

• believeinme246
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jan 2015

I was happy to have Len back. I find him to be the best judge on the show. The cheerleading judges rile me.

I smiled at Florence Henderson being in the audience, only to hear the news a few days later. The final three were the right couples. I'd have been happy with a James or a Laurie win, and was very happy with our top two. Laurie's smile is infectious.

Tom Bergeron keeps growing as a host. He shows a lot of kindness to the contestants and always has a good sense of humor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X