Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ I guess I did not talked about reunion 2, but reunion 3 was bad. There was a heated argument with Heather & Meghan over Vicki. Vicki knew why Meghan did not went to see her. Then it was Shannon's secret. I think that was true....I think, but I can't imagine David hitting Shannon. And thru it all, Vicki did not apologize to Shannon & even Tamra of gossiping! Looks like Tamra & Vicki won't be friends next season. Nor does Tamra wants Vicki. She has Shannon & Heather.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Reunion

I thought this reunion, part 1 was intense. Vicki told Shannon to get off from her show....interesting and Kelly looking all smug. Meghan I would say, out of all the women, was soo sweet even though, her storyline was the bore, most of the time. And about Tamra, I stand by what I said, she has this Jesus aura to her this season! No question there. Interesting how the roles of her children played around. She said that she and her ex are on good terms, whatever that means.

Forgot to mention, Vicki did not wanted to discuss about Brooks, but Andy Cohen brushed her off in a strict way, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    My Thoughts of This Season

I thought this season, would be about Vicki mending her friendships with the women that she deceived last season. It started getting there with Heather and Tamra. And finally to Shannon. I did not know that it would end with secrets that would be led out by Kelly Dodd. That squashed the friendships of Heather, Tamra and Shannon.

Kelly Dodd, I don’t think she would be returning next season because she did not fit into the OC model type. She was ratchet and surprisingly, bonding with Vicki. Vicki also was mellowed out and wanted her friends back, to only get that Kelly was by her side. Don’t know if Kelly and her are on good terms, but we will never know.

Tamra, I was most impressed by her, because I saw this calmness in her….’Jesus Aura’, is what I called it to her this season. She was the most peaceful person, until her time in Ireland and this season finale.

Heather, I was looking forward to her new house, which we yet have to see. Don’t know if we are going to see it. She might skip next season. I thought she was good person, until the bus back to the USA from Ireland, that she likes to meddle in people’s business and give advice. That’s what she has always done, and people like Shannon, does not like to hear it. Heather was a mean girl this season! Sorry, but I called it there.

Meghan, I really don’t know why she was on this season????? Her storyline was mellow and that her husband was not into her being pregnant. I also feel like there might be trouble in paradise for them. Don’t forget, this man has 4 kids….why would he want another one? I don’t feel like Meghan is with the right man.

Shannon, I really wanted her and Vicki get back together. But that never went there. It got more bitter. I did liked her renew vows with her husband and I hope they stick by it, unlike Vicki and Donn! I can’t wait to see their new house…I did liked their rental.

Vicki, I was rooting for her to mend her friendships with the other ladies. Like I said earlier, it was getting there, but got ruined on the trip. I also feel bad for her daughter. She now has Lupus, and that’s not good. What will happened to her daughter. This can kill Vicki for good, and maybe get off from this show for good.

I am looking forward to this reunion because its Vicki against the ladies. And Kelly better explain herself. I still don’t think she will be back next season.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Aftermath of Tamra

The aftermath of Tamra, was shocking to me! I thought she forgave Kelly and Vicki, but for her to spas out after them, was not a Christian like to do. No Tamra, that was not cool! Your friends did not know that you were still hurting! The thing is, Tamra should have told Kelly and Vicki that she was hurting from the Ireland trip.

Another thing I want to mention is to several women;

Vicki, whatever your friends tells you something, you don’t go around and say things to other people. It will cause more problems if they let out secrets and it points to you.

Kelly, you better hold in your temper, that’s not lady like here. And whatever Vicki tells you, you keep your mouth shut!

Heather, you are not a therapist, don’t meddle in other people’s business. There would be consequences if you meddle in someone’s business. Take it from me! People got really angry with me. Even with telling a truth of someone else.

I have to say that Tamra, Kelly, Vicki and Heather are going to have lots of justice serve to them due to the viewers comments…All ladies are wrong on all accounts!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ The end was the critical part! The women, slammed on Kelly, telling her, whatever she did in the past, was wrong, then, Vicki wanted no part in it, decides to go to the bathroom, but Heather said, 'You are not allowed to go', really pissed me off in a bad way. The ladies bashed on Vicki...or it most was Tamra, because she was really angry at her. Not only that, Shannon had her end moment with Vicki, and told her that she was done with her. And Vicki end her ways from most of the ladies, except for Kelly. Oh boy, this finale was a shocker.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Season Finale - 10/31

I am in the middle of the finale, on my DVR! Looks like Tamra, did not forgave Vicki. I am doing head flips here because of last episode. 'Thought she forgave her' was on my mind. On a sweet note, Meghan is having a girl...I guess that was her whole storyline ....uh, not very interesting Meg! Heather, well, her behavior on that bus, really made me see that she is one stuck up person. And Kelly, I don't believe she will be back next season. The show has not picked the right woman! Sorry Bravo!

I will watch the finale later...so if more is to come, I will tell ya!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Yeah, I was surprised that Tamra forgave Kelly. I guess her fitness mentor, told her too. Have to say, we can really see this Jesus aura in Tamra this season. And it's a really good thing. Too bad that Shannon and Vicki could not make up.

Leave a comment:

• leehaven24
    replied
    Tamra looked good, I mean really good......... but winning that contest with those much younger girls? Really? OK. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Carrie Madison
    replied
    Oh Tamra forgave Vicki/Kelly I'm glad that at least she forgave them and Shannon should forgive Vicki I think Shannon holds too many grudges for me she needs to just get past this whole Vicki thing

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    17th Episode
    Well, we find out, that what Vicki said to Kelly, which gets Tamra & Shannon mad. Shannon was really pissed off at Vicki. Thought they were becoming friends again. Tamra was very upset, and don't know if she can trust her again. Also, Heather was acting unlady like. Did not liked that at all. Meghan saw that too! Anyway, next week is the season finale. A party in Shannon's house....and Vicki wants to come....ouch....forgot to mention, Tamra forgave Vicki and Kelly. Her Jesus aura is back!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    16th Episode
    It’s a real shocker to see Vicki and Shannon get along. That is one good thing about this trip, even though, I am feeling uneasy because of next week episode. Kelly tried to apologize to Tamra of her daughter situation. Tamra was not having it. Looks like she lost her Jesus aura from her because she really wanted to beat the hell out of Kelly.

What is worse is that it looks like Shannon and Tamra planned to get Kelly wasted. That Gretchen past episode showed up. And it looks like Tamra is not in her Jesus section, none at all. Now it looks like bullying on Kelly. The end of the show was something. Vicki wanted Kelly and Tamra to make up. Then it was Heather, Shannon, Vicki and Tamra drinking alone and Vicki saying sh**t of what Kelly said to Tamra. And Tamra told Kelly of what Vicki said. Meaning that Vicki should not be trusted. Now they are heading back to the airport to go home to Orange Count, CA, and most girls, are ganging up on Kelly. I don’t even know if I feel sorry for her. The women were classless I would say. Shaking my head.

Next week episode, my heart sink even further of Vicki and Shannon’s relationship. I really wanted them to mend their situation and move on from this cancer thing. Also think after next week episode, it would be the season finale, but we will see if I am on point.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    15th Episode
    The women head to Dublin, have a great time, then drama comes along. Don't know who started it. Vicki did not liked Kelly in her face joking. Tells Tamra. Tamra defends Vicki, Kelly gets whiny. Tamra spills a secret to Heather. Kelly gets exploded. Denies everything. Later tells Shannon the wrong thing, Shannon tells Tamra. Tamra had it, lost her Jesus moment and kicks Kelly. Tamra was later shaken up! Oh yeah big time!

All I got to say is, that Tamra, shouldn't said the secret, Kelly should never went there, and Shannon should have kept her mouth shut! The good thing was, the employee in the store, kicked Heather out, LOL! Like Heather had nothing to do with this mess! Next week, things are going to get more exploded!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    14th Episode
    Recap of what went down;

- Meghan and her hubby opened up their candle shop! Interesting. Meg was also depressed when pregnant. She was trying to spend time with her hubby and asking if pregnant wives were ever depressed. He seemed not to care. I can sense that...he is not into this whole pregnancy thing. Is it just me???????????????

- Shannon was bothered that Vicki never sent her the heads up that she was fine. Shannon did confronted her, but things went sour. First, I agree with Vicki, that it would take a accident to talk again. Second, Vicki has secrets of Shannon and David. I think Vicki went to dinner with the mistress while dating Brooks or someone. Hmm.....I want to know what is it, Vicki!

- Kelly and her hubby was working it out...the next day, it just went sour.

- Heather and Terry hosted the party of their new book launched. And from there, with what Meghan said, the women decided to go to Ireland!

****Before I go on. The previews can be misleading! You would think, its this, when its that! I thought Tamra does something nasty, which gets Kelly freaked out and says the business to her. But now, its not really that....wished it was that. It would have been soo juicy.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    13th Episode
    So David's mistress had dinner with his family. Yeah, a real blow shocker here. And Kelly might want out of her relationship. Have one more positive thing to say, the rental that Shannon and David will be living in, is gorgeous ♡

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    12th Episode
    There was forgiveness in the episode. Kelly said sorry to Shannon. Shannon took her apology. Meghan said the same thing to Tamra. But the shocker came that Shannon and her mother in law, does not get along. She started problems at the singing event of her granddaughters. Vicki is mad at Shannon because of the accident, even though her family still loves Shannon. I want Vicki and Shannon to be friends again.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X