Vicki Gunvalson
    Tamra Judge
    Heather Dubrow
    Shannon Beador
    Meghan King Edmonds

* Meet the newest Housewife: Kelly Dodd

RHOC airs Monday, 9pm Eastern on BRAVO TV

Couple of Things I Want to Say

The show should have not brought back Meghan. Calling to call her Meg for short. Found nothing great about her! Don't know of the newest housewife. Isn't she the one who said the raciest remark on black people???? Then she is no good for tv. And the show needs to bring back the goldies like Jenna, Lynne, Lauri, or Alexis...ASAP! Tired of a new housewife and they don't always works out for the best....I think this show is going to be centered on Vicki saying sorry to her girls that she lied of Brooks cancer.

Comment

First Episode

Meg wants a baby
      Shannon is not over Vicki's drama
      Vicki redid her kitchen
      New girl is crazy
      Tamra is on fitness competition
      Terry had a health scare

It seems like the ladies are not over Vicki's drama. Vicki wants to move on, but does not want to say sorry. Happy she and Jenna are still talking.

Comment

Second Episode

Vicki tried to apologize to Heather of Brooks cancer mess...she just wants the gossip to be gone, but the ladies can't get that out of their minds. Kelly befriends Vicki, with Meg trying to warn her.

Tamra has kids issues. Should not be paying money to the house, while her son lives in a apartment. He is in a hot mess with the woman who has his kid.

Heather & her family went on a vacation! Meg tries to redo her kitchen with the ladies, except with Vicki and Heather. Kelly tells them about Vicki.....the ladies don't care of Vicki! But I have a feeling, Kelly would have her back!

Comment

Thought of This Season

I really missed Vicki's and Shannon's friendship together! They were sweet together and thought more would be developed out of them! I am surprised that Shannon jumped on Tamra's and Meghan bandwagon...and last year, it was her and Vicki's. Its really sad that Vicki said such lie trying to create more sympathy towards her ex. And she was upset of what happened...afraid what society would think of her. Well hello Vicki, people are going to judge you now! You used to be this righteous person, now you are not! You could brush it off and say, it is what it is. For Heather and the girls who are looking for answers from her only, you ain't going to get it! I want to see if Vicki can come to terms with the ladies this season!

Comment

Third Episode

Vicki took her daughter and her kids home from Oklahoma to Orange County, CA. Her daughter is very sick. At Kelly’s party, Vicki told the truth to Tamra…more like a confession that Tamra was right and she was wrong. She did not wanted to admit the truth that Brooks was bad. Now she is also realizing that she should make up with Shannon. So she will talk to her in the next episode. But I don’t think Shannon wants to be her friend again. I really do miss their friendship!

Kelly, well she should butt out of Vicki’s situation. Because Vicki made bad decision to lie to her friends about Brooks. I am really not fond of this housewife.

Meghan, well she is trying to use the medicine to get pregnant. But there is a red flag here. I don’t think her relationship with her hubby is real. He is spending most his time in the training camp instead of helping his wife. Don’t believe he would stick around much longer.

Comment

Fourth Episode

Vicki tried to apologize to Shannon, but Shannon wanted more out of her. Shannon forgave her, but their friendship will not go back the way it used to be. Plus, Vicki daughter, is really sick. Meg is happy that she is on her way to get pregnant! I still don't think, this guy will stick around for her. And I am dying to see Heather's and Terry's new mansion! The kids are super excited! Lucky them! And Shannon is planning a 70's party! Look for it next week! Until then, I am out!

Comment

Fifth Episode
                This show in the first time history, had no opening credits! It was Shannon’s 70 them party! Apparently, two of her friends, knew Kelly and had bad things to say about her. Kelly overheard them talking along with Tamra and Shannon, and just exploded or something. Kelly also insulted Shannon, calling her, Mrs. Roper from Three’s Company. Vicki got into it with Shannon’s hubby, David. David is pissed with the cancer scare last season. He just can’t forgive Vicki. Anyway, things got down right mean, so, Kelly, her hubby and Vicki left!

Have to say, this party was one big mess!

Comment

Sixth Episode
                  Wow, we are on the 6th episode????????????? We are almost done with this franchise season already! Well, here is what I thought of the show today...or yesterday (Aug.1st)

You know that Kelly and Shannon had a fight at Shannon’s party. In this episode, Kelly Dodd wants to be a bigger person and wanted to say sorry to Shannon. It was because of her mother, however, she felt suspicious that Shannon set her up because of the two ladies who did not actually liked her. So at the restaurant, and you know how the ladies say sorry at the restaurant over food, Kelly wanted to question her about what really went down. Shannon, says that she did not know that her two ladies friends, knew Kelly Dodd. Anyway, things did not looked good. Kelly wanted to say sorry, but she never felt like it. Shannon, felt nothing for Kelly and still mad that Kelly stirred the pot at her party.

Meghan…well she had doubts of why her hubby was not supportive on her train to being pregnant. Heather explain things to her because she knew her hubby and how wonderful he is to his 4 kids. And yet I thought he had one kid from another marriage. Honestly though, I don’t see this marriage lasting long. I wait 3 years before this man gets tired of her. Just look at the 4 kids he got! And how he left his wives. He will get tired of Meghan and find someone fresh to get hooked on. Meghan, just because you might get the money after the divorce, you are stuck with a kid from a marriage that is without love! I feel bad for you!

Comment

OH Meghan and this baby gig is the Pitts ...boreing .....and what's with Shannon my gawd she's abrasive...and her goofy hubbie in that wig...

Comment

Seventh Episode
                      Tamra planned a party for Meghan, told Kelly of one of Shannon's friends, and Kelly was upset, that at the party, she cussed out some of the ladies. Heather could not take the cuss and just left! She was crying to her hubby on the phone, that made me laugh. And we thought Kelly was not about bullying, but she made fun of Heather One good thing was that Tamra, had Jesus in her. And you can really tell!

Comment

Eight episode
                        Wow, we are on the 8th episode? Time flies by and nothing has happen to make me think it is a great season. Well here is my critic of this week's episode;

Heather and Tamra discussed about what happened at the dinner. Heather felt that Kelly was out of control. Tamra felt that something deep is hurting Kelly. Heather also observed how calm Tamra was at the party. That was a good observation cuz I saw it myself! Tamra has the Jesus in her and its real! Jesus is real. The old Tamra, would fly off the roof and cussed every girl out, especially, Kelly. The new Tamra, was great and I liked it about that!

Meghan and Kelly talked. Meg told her that it was wrong in how Kelly attacked Shannon and Tamra. Kelly sort of understood it was her fault, but she was defense of it. Told Meg that when she has a kid, she would know. Meg, just shut it down for her and told her that it was her fault of cussing the two ladies out.

Shannon’s hubby David, planned out a birthday/wedding for Shannon’s birthday. He asked Heather for the help, and she did a great job! The place where Shannon and David was married years ago, was the place for the birthday/wedding! David did not tell Shannon, called her friends and his friends for the party/wedding. In the end, pulled it off because Shannon was blown away! I had a teary eyed of this event. It was very beautiful. The odd girls out was Kelly and Vicki. Both girls was partying in a restaurant. Vicki gave Kelly an advice. It was a sweet advice, but Vicki has to be real. What she did to those women was wrong, wrong and wrong. Lying about cancer, is wrong on many levels.

Meg getting pregnant….not interested in this storyline. But I heard that her man is not around for her stages of pregnancy! That’s not good and I did called it out first! I don’t know what Heather was seeing, but this guy, is not interested in having another kid. He already has four! He just wanted a young chick on the side who would listen to him, that his other wives or ladies did not. The one who died, looks like she could not deal with him! Meghan is in deep water trouble, and Heather is in for the shock of her life! Just because you know this man, does not mean you really know him. Stay tuned to this juicy info!

Comment

Ninth Episode
                          Vicki and her friends and family had her birthday celebration at Merv Griffin estate! Don't know if I spell his name right! It was a beautiful mansion. Vicki surprised her daughter of her hubby. Hubby is still in the army. Kelly and Tamra joined in. Vicki still misses Shannon but glad to have Kelly around. There is a party coming up and Heather is scared of having Kelly around her sons because of foul language. Tamra is hosting something that we might see next week. Heather also knows that Kelly made fun of her. Tamra told her and also knows not to spread the gossip. Good girl Tamra! Tamra has improved a lot and I am happy to see the Jesus in her. Meghan joined in also. Maybe she let by gones be gones with Vicki. I have not see the full episode. I am on the last part of it. But am pretty sure when Heather comes face to face with Kelly and says that she made fun of her, then all the sh**t will come crashing down.

Comment

10th Episode
                            The girls, except for Shannon & Meghan decide to camp out in the dessert for Tamra's hubby birthday. Watching now, but I heard something goes wrong!

Comment

^ Tamra & Vicki got into a accident which I believe is life threatening! Both are in their 40's & 50's and the bones don't heal! It also looks like Heathers wants Meghan & Shannon to support Vicki, in the hospital. But they just don't want to. It is sad, because in times like these, we need moral support! Anyway more discussion of Meghan & Shannon next week! And what's it's like, to be there for one another and just, clear the air!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X