Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Alejandro WAS/IS a brilliant cook. They just make up their minds who they want and they didn't want HIM for some reason. To punish him just because his cake was warm and caused the frosting the melt... SO WHAT! WHO CARES! That cake looked good to me.

Comment

me too, and i don't even like cake, lol! i'm really not pleased with the show this season, it seems like it's being slanted towards bakers and not cooks, you know?

Comment

heads up gang, tonight is a 2 hour episode!

Comment

i'm devastated about losing andrea! i REALLY liked her! diamond going is fine with me though.

Comment

FINALLY! new episodes last night! i will miss terry alot, i really liked him and he's so talented! and i'm disappointed to lose eric too, instead of katie.
            and just so you know , there ARE healhier ways to make mashed potatoes than all that heavy cream!! and that was way too much butter too!

Comment

okay, i think i'm done with this show, at least right now. i am NOT HAPPY with the decision , i think they were totally wrong.
              congrats to shaun, of course... BUT... *sorry guys, i'm not happy*

Comment

I agree! But, probably not for your same reasons. I didn't agree with the final three PERIOD. Along the way, you can always tell where the judges are going though. They are inconsistent with their critiques and what's good for goose is NOT always good for the gander.

Comment

curious barri says who would you have chosen as the last 3?
                  *my hubby calls me curious barri, lol!*

Comment

^I apologize, mamabarri.... I've been so distracted on the other side of the boards that I JUST returned over here for Survivor. To answer your question, I felt that a lot of the more interesting and creative cooks left earlier. Like: Alejandro… Dan (I really liked him)… Terry, of course… and I even kind of liked Nathan. He was just too nervous to be around all the fire hazards in the kitchen unsupervised.
                    Last edited by He'sAliveToday; September 22, 2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

ah, okay, i see. and i agree with you mostly. i would have loved to see terry, alejandro, brandi and andrea as the final contestants. i liked dan, and david and ...shoot, i can't think of her name, the black lady that did very cool southern food!
                      but i DO think brandi is brilliant, and i hope she goes far, maybe a restaurant of her own.
                      so many of them, that's how i feel, like eric or manny or diamond, even katie, it would be really cool to see them be able to share their expertise and creative talent more.....
                      i loved nathan, but i'd have to lock him in a closet if he was my boss, lol! give me the recipes, i cook, you talk to people.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X