X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    replied
    One More Thing To Mention

Beth's date looked cute! And did not know that she had lots of bills to pay....I wonder how does she do it! She has been through soo much! And Ramona kept her properties from her man. He wanted cash...interesting...at least he has good relations with his daughter. Ramona seems to honor that part! Looks like Ramona is moving on from her ex husband. Good for her! That is my side note today that I forgot to put in my other post....

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Episode 1 of Season 8

This show is scattered around…I can’t really get into this because there is snobby women being full of themselves. I can’t help it! This is the only show I am having problems enjoying it! Last two seasons was good or okay…but today, totally boring as hell! Here is the highlights of the first episode of Season 8:

Looks like Sonja and LuAnn patched things up! Lu’s kids are off to college and is alone. She jumped ship with her apartment and moved in with Sonja. Sonja offered her to stay.
    Ramona is living her life as a single woman. She is also seeing how Sonja is when she is drunk. Avoiding is the key in her life with her at the moment.
    Dorinda is still with her man…but Bethenny and Ramona does not like her man, who is John. We got to see Beth’s new apartment…small and cozy! And we have a new housewife, Jules! A Jewish/Japanese woman. Don’t know what to think of her but Beth is up in her business…and she does not know!
    Carol is still with her man, who was a chef to Lu and Lu’s niece dated him. There is a grudge between those two!

Looks like this is the drama that would be taking place for the new season! I am already yarning! I wonder who would still be my favorite…have to say Dorinda looks classy!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    started a topic Real Housewives of NYC (Season 8)

Real Housewives of NYC (Season 8)

The show starts today! This is the housewives I believe tends to be the boring out of all! But I have been watching for the past few seasons, begin to like it! Also hard to read between the episodes! Lets see who is returning and I think there may be a new housewife...oh yippie Not a fan of a newbie but I got used to Dorinda! And we know that Bethenny has gotten a nod of return unlike Dina from RHONJ! Here is the ladies who I think are returning:

- Carol
    - LuAnn
    - Dorinda
    - Bethenny
    - Sonja
    - Ramona

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X