Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been watching RHONY this season for the first time in years. Bethenny used to be my favorite in the first two seasons, I really do not like her at all anymore. Also strange that I used to not like LuAnn but she is easily my favorite now.

Comment

3 more episodes left! I saw the commercial where Bethenny telling Ramona about LuAnn's man, and she screaming! I bet he was cheating. I have 2 options

- He might be gay
      - He might be sleeping with Sonja or some other lady

Comment

8-3-2016 Episode

I am like Carole....I am here for the side show! LOL!!!

It was a great episode! Ramona & Sonja saw their man, Tom, along with Lu! Lu was gloating like crazy in front of the ladies and her party. And then later in Miami, Bethenny dropped the bombshell!!! LOL! It made Ramona screamed like crazy!

....In the mist, I felt bad for Sonja! Lu does not seem to care of her feelings towards Tom. And we have to wait two more weeks for the 2 final episodes of the season!

Comment

I have been suspicious of a man who will float around dating well-to-do women who not only know each other, but are so involved in each other's lives, and yet he never lets them know he is doing so. That's highly suspicious. He seems dishonest and it looks like he is wealthy socialite hunting. Now that he is engaged, there is no excuse for him to be sucking face with another woman while Luann is otherwise occupied. Something stinks.

Comment

Rumor....

There is a rumor that Yolanda Hadid from RHOBH, joining RHONYC. If it's true, then great! She could get along with Carol only! She needs a friend and she is a good match. I think Dorinda would do too, but am scared that she stirs the pot! You think Dorinda is classy, but she thrives on gossip!

Comment

8-17-2016 Episode

Well, in terms of the Luann and Tom storyline, last night's episode didn't advance that storyline any further than the sneak preview did from two weeks ago. Way to drag this thing out, Bravo.

Comment

^ OMG, thank god I was not the only one here! Uggh, had to wait until the end, to see LuAnn's reaction! Rumor has it, that she blames Bethenny of telling the truth! What the hell is up with that? Bethenny did not wanted to do this mess in the first place! Lu better get her head fix in the game!

Comment

Yes, it sounds as though Luann is going to place blame for Tom's betrayal on the messenger, rather than the culprit. Interesting that her concern will be mostly over "appearances". It's sad that her budding new romance and brand new engagement is so quickly sullied by her new love. His reasons for wanting to marry Luann don't seem to include love, respect, and fidelity.

Comment

Season Finale

The season finale started off with bad editing. I don’t to hear the repeat of what Bethenny telling LuAnn about her man cheating on her. My excitement could not be contained when Beth told Lu the truth. Lu was upset and even called her man. Her man admitted it. I was soo excited that I could feeling my soul, rushing with…well with excitement. Sorry for my ramble here. I was soo excited that the next 30 minutes, it dropped down because of what Dorinda said! Tom, LuAnn’s man, wanted Dorinda to take a bullet for him, but she was having none of that. I was even disgusted of it. Plus, LuAnn has some nerves to go after Bethenny. Bethenny told the truth, be grateful that she told you than Page 6 News. I don’t get it with the truth. Truth is better than living in a lie. I have been in the same place but in different situation. That I told my friend of what her friend did. Then things gets twisted and the blame is on me. Living in the lie, is like believing what you want to hear, but not the truth that the world just wants to tell you. LUANN, YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND LEAVE YOUR MAN!

Comment

Overall of This Season

I thought the season started off as a boring episode. Nothing new but you have to read into what the cast is saying. It always starts like this in this particular franchise. It started off as grade D from Dorinda crying John to Bethenny fighting with him, to B+ when Sonja was made to look like that she was copying from Bethenny’s business to A+ of the cockiness of LuAnn finding love with Tom and getting engaged, LOL!

On side note;

I am not a fan of new housewives. When Jules came in, I felt that she has not what it takes to hang with the ladies and create new stories for her. I thought her behavior of her eating disorder, was a bit too erratic for me. Over the last few weeks for me, I have grown to like her. She seems okay, a bit too emotional as we saw in the episodes.

Ramona, I think she is having fun as a single lady, getting her man hunt on. She is not drooling over her ex, which I think she should have, because she has been with her ex for 25 years. Its sad how her life ended with him.

Sonja, I thought this season is going to start off, as a intervention for her. Sonja is in her place, not knowing the truth that her businesses failed. LuAnn did say it. Sonja, though, cleaned up on her drinking, is dating a guy that Jules set up for her. Decided to start a business in drinks industry, that is now a restaurant. She did not say that it was two business partners who are doing this and she is a ambassador to it. I would hate to see her realize that though.

Bethenny, we know she is a loud mouth and know is saying that she might not come back to this franchise, but I got news for you! The behind the scenes shooting, feels that she is bossy and likes to direct in how she is in the scene. To them, they don’t like how they are being told. They rather do their jobs and get paid from BRAVO. So Andy Cohen, is in the process, not to bring Bethenny back. Even though its good ratings, he has to listen to the employees who shoots these Housewives franchise.

Carole….I really don’t know why she was in this season as a regular to begin with. Her life shown this season, is sweet, but she did not brought nothing to the plate. She should have been an acquaintance than a regular on the show.

Dorinda, she is a sh**t stirrer! She loves to be in the gossip and then tell the folks about it.

LuAnn....Have to say that she has full of cockiness in her this season! Full of herself that many people, including I liked her. Not in the nice way....its like we were not laughing with her, BUT AT HER! This season proves she did had it!
                      Last edited by tiff5555; August 27, 2016, 05:25 PM. Reason: How can I not forget about LuAnn?!!!!!!! Soo mad at myself!

Comment

I can't believe that Luann told Bethenny to keep it to herself if she has dirt on her Tom, when she agreed earlier that, of course, she needed to know and said Bethenny did the right thing by telling her what she knew. Then, after speaking to Tom, she has a whole new perspective. It's called cover up and blame the messenger. Stories get fabricated to mitigate the betrayal, like he was very drunk and they just had an argument that night. I don't believe there was an argument, but it makes his indiscretion more "understandable", somehow. I like Carole a lot. She's the more normal out of all of them, and balances out all the craziness for me.
                        Last edited by GoodWillTalking; August 25, 2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

^ LuAnn is full of cockiness this season! And I really don't understand why she is soo standoffish towards Bethenny who did told her the truth! LuAnn is in for a fall when this man cheats with another woman while married to her. He is a gold digger from this show!

Comment

Tom has four months to get through without slipping back into his player ways. If he can't even get through his engagement week, I don't have much hope for this couple. All eyes are going to be focused on his actions for the rest of this year, so he needs to behave for at least four more months. Any bets on if he can last long enough to get through to the wedding day?

Comment

^ I am dying to ask you a question! Didn't Sonja seemed jealous that Tom moved onto LuAnn and proposed to her to get married? She seems to me, that way!

Comment

I think she feels Tom took advantage of her affections, even though she said they were just friends with benefits, she may have been open to more, but I think she is more hurt by LuAnn. She thinks LuAnn should have been more considerate of their friendship and not go behind her back to snatch up her longtime lover boy and then proceeded to gloat about it. LuAnn likes to say that she didn't believe there was any relationship there between Tom and Sonja, but I think she just didn't want to see it to suit her needs. I'm sure there is some jealousy there, but I thought she was trying hard to tamp it down.
                                Last edited by GoodWillTalking; August 30, 2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X