Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I read, too. Guess what we saw on the last show was signs of her being fed up with him?

Comment

^ Yep, it's true! Jules is divorcing! He seemed not to be in his marriage with her too.

Comment

Juicy Info!!!

Bethenny's team filed to US Patent & Trademark, not to trademark TipsyGirl. The US Patent & Trademark denied her! Looks like we are going to see restaurants too in 3 different locations! So it looks like, Sonja is winning. Again, I will say, that Sonja is just a merely a spokesperson, not involved like her partner is.

Comment

^ Interesting! Doesn't bode well for Sonja getting back in Bethenny's good graces.

Comment

^ I think their friendship may be over. Beth has to understand something, if Skinny Cow was made, why shouldn't let she let Peter, Sonja's partner keep it....Beth is very jealous now!

Comment

6-22-2016

Bethenny has this health issue which in turn results in, no girls trip to Mexico! And Dorinda is there to offer her full support. Sonja is glowing on this episode…talking about herself. She quit boozing, and it did wonders. She still wants to be Bethenny’s friend. Forgot to mention that Bethenny does not want Sonja and LuAnn on her trip. Calls them “ho bags”, LOL.

Jules wants to start her own drink business. Interesting. So she did not ask Bethenny any business tips, but she has someone of her own to do it. Good for her. She should because now, she is getting a divorce.

Next week show is lame….

Comment

Shake Up on RHONYC for Season 9!

I read there might be a cast change for the next season! The producers feel that Jules may is not doing enough on the show and that Bethenny is over her head! Meaning she takes controls and does not want certain people around her. The producers are fed up with Bethenny! So stay tuned!

Comment

6-29 Episode

I thought Jules was weird at this dinner. Like she has issues! But I had a good laugh at the end of the episode! Ramona wanted to fix Lu's friendship with Carole! Saying that she thought Sonja was out on the skirts, but it's her....LOL! And then LuAnn took a dig at Bethenny and Carole, and invited the girls to Palm Beach, FL!

Next week gets even more interesting!

Comment

It seemed obvious that Jules was not interested in eating her strange calzone, which is probably why she put a fork and a cup inside it before it went to the oven to bake. You could actually see her take some breaths before she attempted a bite. It looked painful for her to attempt eating it. That's pretty sad. I would have thought that the producers would have wanted to milk her divorce issues for another season, but Michael may not be willing to play along. They have a very unhealthy relationship, so it would probably be better for her to deal with that out of the spotlight, to protect her kids.

I am surprised about Bethenny, though. I assumed she was the darling of the producers, with her quick wit and barbed tongue. I swear, I have to rerun her scenes many, many times, in order to figure out what she is saying, because her speech is so lightening fast and the words run together to quickly to catch it all. I never completely figure it all out. I can see how divisive she can be, and so many housewives events are splintered into factions of "I won't go if she is there" attitudes.

Comment

^ Bethenny is the money to this show! If she goes, where is next story is coming? She is very interesting, along wit LuAnn. Andy Cohen must have told Bethenny to quiet her crazy talk down...that it scaring the production and the cast.

Comment

7-6-2016

The highlight of this episode: Ramona digging at Sonja about LuAnn, that she thought Sonja was out of the friendship, but its really LuAnn And she was pissed at Dorinda...that Dorinda gossip about her to LuAnn. Dorinda should know when to keep quiet. Looks like Dorinda is sliding away from Ramona. The best part of it all, when at dinner table in a restaurant, Sonja let it all hang out that Tom, LuAnn's fiancé, and her were friends with benefits! THAT MADE LUANN PISSED OFF! Bethenny sort of made the push that all Ramona LuAnn and Sonja was dating the same guy! All I got to say is..........wow!

Comment

7-12 Episode

Loved Ramona said to Lu, 'You are in lust'. She sure is saying things from out of nowhere And Beth & Sonja made up, while Jules is now, out on the skirts of friendship. She & Beth got into it.

Forgot to mention, Lu was mad in the beginning of the episode, that Ramona & Sonja dated the same guy, who may be playing her.

Comment

7-20-Episode

LuAnn is engaged and Ramona wants to throw a party, but she wants Dorinda to throw it. The funny part was, at the end of the episode, LuAnn was talking about her man, and Sonja looking all jealous! Looks like she wants LuAnn's man! LOL!

Comment

7-27 Episode

I wonder what Bethenny knows about Tom? These episodes are filmed way in advance, right? Luann doesn't seem at all concerned about it in her posts that are current time, so I'm thinking it was no big deal to her.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
                                I wonder what Bethenny knows about Tom? These episodes are filmed way in advance, right? Luann doesn't seem at all concerned about it in her posts that are current time, so I'm thinking it was no big deal to her.
                                Me too! Sounds juicy to me!

Here is what I thought:

Sometimes in real life, you got to listen to your expert and not go for a second opinion. This happened to my father. The first doctor told him that his arteries were clogged. He want for a second opinion, the second doctor said that his heart was okay. Few years later down the road, his arteries was clogged!------------- So for Bethenny, she should have listened to her first doctor! She is going for surgery to remove of whats bothering her in her uterus. She was also planning a girls trip to Mexico, but that changed to Hawaii and now, Miami.
                                Ramona does not like the idea of Miami. She says its like going to a bathroom. Well, most people, would not think like that because they actually love Miami. I live on Long Island, and I truly enjoy NYC a whole lot! I appreciate whats in the city! I could be like Ramona, but I am more of a humble type of person. I don’t know what kind of lifestyle, she lives, but its more of a rich lifestyle.
                                LuAnn is living her life on a boat in Palm Springs in Florida. She invited the girls. Bethenny could not go for some whatever reason. I think its because of her health scare. Anyway, whats interesting is that we got to learn about LuAnn’s man. Apparently he was with Sonja, and LuAnn decided one day to steal him. Ramona also dated this man too. Anyway, Sonja is upset that this man, is with LuAnn, getting married to her. The girls was asking Sonja of the her man. Sonja was looking sad in a situation, while Ramona, well did not cared at all.
                                Looks like now, Bethenny, knows new info of this man, that might end LuAnn’s relationship with him. Ooo is more like it! I want to know it! Tune into next week of what this man has to say to Ramona and Sonja!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X