Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
    Well, can we assume that Bethenny is probably scratching Sonja's name off her invitation list and social calendar as we speak? She was not happy. Poor, clueless Sonja. Next up to bat is Luanne.
    I just saw the episode! One of the juiciest episode and I agree with your statement! Bethenny is not having it with Sonja. Below here, this is what I felt of the show:

5-18 Episode

This episode was soo juicy! So Sonja moves LuAnn into her apartment. Not sure it is a good thing, but she wants her there. I also wonder about how do she pay her apartment? It must be in millions that she is keeping her townhouse…sorry if I said ‘apartment’.

The juiciest of all was that Sonja talked to Bethenny. And it was a eye opener for its viewers, who can wonder about Sonja. Bethenny thought that TipsyGirl was riding on SkinnyGirl, because Beth, invited Sonja to her meeting last year. She also asked Sonja about the inside of the business, which Sonja, could not answer. Ouch….but Sonja, made me emotional and said that she just came from Chapter 11 and she wants to be where she was, years ago. I agree. In the end, Beth, really did not cared, because she felt that Sonja used her.
    ^ ^ I felt that Sonja does not know, the ins and outs of a business…ANY BUSINESS THAT SHE HAS WORKED IN! Bethenny did pointed out her failures, which is why, when you go into business, you know the inside stuff. Bethenny, is a working girl. Sonja, IS NOT! I have a feeling that Peter hired her as a spokesperson, because Sonja is famous from RHONY and a ex of her hubby who owns JP Morgan & Chase. Probably next year, he would drop her and she is going to battle it out with him in court. Just you watch!

At Dorinda part, it looks like LuAnn knew this guy…I think his name was Jay. He was drunk and talked a loud. He was obsessed with her…in a sloppy kind of a way. LuAnn left and Ramona wanted details from Jay of his time with LuAnn. He was soo loud that John kicked her them out. And showed his hands to Ramona, because she was hanging around Jay. Ramona did not liked it, yelled at him and Dorinda. Dorinda got pissed off at Ramona, and then at John, and just left.
    Oh yeah, LuAnn thinks that Bethenny should have a boyfriend to unwind her down. Haha, very funny! Beth is a very smart person now, to pick a good man for her. I do feel bad for her, paying money to Brian and he living in her apartment. Brian found a gold or dollar signs in Beth…oh well.

Comment

Yes, it was quite the juicy episode, eh? That last person you mentioned, could you mean Jason? I don't know a Brian.

Comment

Yes, it was quite the juicy episode, eh? That last person you mentioned, could you mean Jason? I don't know a Brian.

Dang...you are right! It was Jason Hoppy. Hope got his last time correct.

Comment

Episode 5-25-2016

If this is the 8th episode, I am like wow, I hope the season is not too over. Anyway, this episode was full of gossip! To cut the story short, Dorinda separated the ladies from Sonja in Upstate New York or something. The Berkshires is the name of the place and its where her lovely mansion is! Was featured last season for the first time! She wanted Sonja to come another night because some ladies, would gang up on her. There are Ramona and Bethenny! Ramona is off and on with her and Bethenny is enraged of her stealing the name, which has no purpose If Skinny Cow can sue you, Bethenny, you need to cough up those millions for the trademark! I felt that Sonja stole something from her meeting last year.

Well, at Dorinda hideway, Bethenny took a dig at LuAnn...'a blind person helping a deaf person'. It may have been a fun joke, but when viewers come to think of it, IT CAN BE VERY CRUEL! And LuAnn told the ladies of how Sonja felt, being excluded out from the ladies night. Anyway, its going to get ugly in the next episode and Dorinda may lose it...I am guessing from Bethenny's cruel joke! And LuAnn looks pissed as hell, in which she should. Oh yeah, by the way, LuAnn is dating Ramona's ex boy toy! Don't know how its going to go down.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out Jules. Sometimes, I don't understand what she is saying. She mentioned that her nanny quit suddenly, with no warning, explanation, or good-byes to the children, right after receiving her Christmas bonus. I would love to hear the nanny side of it, to have quit under those circumstances. Also, that nanny interview was strange. Do you like to wait in lines? Jules mentioned that she doesn't wait in lines. I didn't get that.

Regarding LuAnn, she seems to be suffering from the Shoe-Is-On-The-Other-Foot Disease. While it was not "cool" for Carole to start dating her chef/daughter's ex-boyfirend without speaking to her about it first, to get the go-ahead, it is perfectly acceptable for her to begin dating a past boyfriend of Ramona's before speaking to her about it first. Apparently the "girl code" only goes one-way.

Regarding Ramona, it was disgusting of her to bring her dog with her to Dorinda's lovely home, and not take her dog for a little poo-walk before entering her home and letting the dog run free. Dogs that are not potty-trained should stay home so they can do their duty on their owners carpets, floors, and furniture. Ramona didn't even blink or offer to clean up after her dog. That's the last time that dog would come to my home. Dorinda was being too much of a floor-mat on that.

Regarding Bethenny, she can be very bitter and sharp-tongued to those women. She has no respect for her host to lash out at those who dare speak in front of her. She makes it very difficult to host an enjoyable event, with her there.
            Last edited by GoodWillTalking; June 4, 2016, 06:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

6-1-2016

Girl code was mentioned in this episode, GoodWillTalking .....It seems that LuAnn does not even know her manners. Sleeping with many guys or flirting, is a bit too much and also may be considered that you are in for the fun. Or better yet, labeled as a whore. Yeah, same with Sonja. Both needs a good man, not men, especially young men! No wonder the young man stood up Sonja in the last season ....

About this episode, it was soo much drama with LuAnn and Bethenny! And Dorinda lost it in the process, but she did had the right! It was her house and she did her best, to set everything up for the girls! And Jules...well, she is not my cup of tea! Why bring back Jillian for Ramona?! Wonder its Jillian or Jill.

Comment

Yes, the girl code is confusing to me. LuAnn had been upset with Carole for dating her hired help, but then she later changed it to . . . dating her daughter's ex-boyfriend, was it? Her issue was that Carole didn't clear it with her first, plus she decided Carole was robbing the cradle. Then LuAnn decided to date a guy that she knew Ramona had dated, without clearing it with her first. What's the difference, according to LuAnn, is what I want to know. I was surprised that no one brought that up to LuAnn.

I guess you should never invite Bethenny to anything, if you don't want your happy event completely ruined when she takes exception to something someone says, and she always takes exception to something. Granted, no one seemed to be too happy with LuAnn that day, but Bethenny takes it to a whole other level! Poor Dorinda went to all that trouble to make it nice for everyone.

LOL . . . Ramona still pretending not to notice that her dog is pooping all over Dorinda's house.

P.S. Yes, I believe her name was Jill.
                Last edited by GoodWillTalking; June 4, 2016, 06:24 PM. Reason: ETA: P.S.

Comment

^ I seem to be forgetting the former castmates.........And Ramona, I want to slap her of not picking up her doggie's poop! That's not fair to Dorinda.
                  And Bethenny, has issues.

Comment

Once again, LuAnn tries her hand at a sincere apology to Carole, and once again, Carole still doesn't care to hear it. I don't blame her, though. LuAnn still will not admit to exactly how she behaved and what she said. I think that Bethenny and Carole's behavior to their host (Dorinda) was deplorable, to attempt to sneak out the door and leave, without thanking the host or even saying good-bye to her. The only reason they came back inside to say good-bye was they got caught leaving.

Comment

6-8-2016 Episode

Once again, LuAnn tries her hand at a sincere apology to Carole, and once again, Carole still doesn't care to hear it. I don't blame her, though. LuAnn still will not admit to exactly how she behaved and what she said. I think that Bethenny and Carole's behavior to their host (Dorinda) was deplorable, to attempt to sneak out the door and leave, without thanking the host or even saying good-bye to her. The only reason they came back inside to say good-bye was they got caught leaving.

I have a whole lot to say, but I missed out on some things. I do agree with Beth and Carole's behavior. Looks like they have gotten closer this year. Anyway, here is what I said:
                      6-8-2016

So it looks like Bethenny calls out on LuAnn’s behavior, and she denies it…but then slowly says that it has been out of hand. Then they talk about Sonja. Bethenny thinks LuAnn is a problem in Sonja’s life. What I did not see that LuAnn feels that Sonja will go out of control and she needs to be there for her! Forgot the fact that Bethenny is protective of her business and does not like to admit that LuAnn was there, when she started this idea that turned into a million dollar empire. Don’t know how much Skinnygirl is worth. Bethenny is also upset with Sonja because she thinks Sonja stole her idea and translate it into something else. Another thing I want to mention is, LuAnn pointed out that Sonja’s businesses has failed…which is interesting. Lets face it, I don’t believe Sonja is bright when it comes to her finances. And its more apparent, she is looking more of a spokesperson than being involved with it. She should try to ask a brand company to be a spokesperson…like Coca Cola. That way, she can succeed. These companies do hire celebrities or someone to be their spokesperson. Chanel hired Johnny Depp daughter to be the face of the brand……….What else is there. LuAnn apologized twice to Carole and Bethenny for her behavior. Somehow, I think, she realized that what Sonja was doing to Bethenny, was wrong. Sonja and Bethenny used to be on good terms and LuAnn thought friendship is more important than a champagne’s name that bothered Bethenny.

Sonja…well she was pissed off that Dorinda did not invited her to her house in upstate NY. Dorinda even told her that the fight was happening in the house and would not be a good idea for Sonja to be there. Anyway, it looks like Sonja wants to keep the champagne line running. And wants to open a restaurant…which I think, it would be the business partner, and not her. Honestly though, Sonja does not know how to run a business. She would not listen to what Bethenny said about her clothing line being in K-Mart.

Another thing to point out, Beth and Carole became very close this year….interesting because both are following each other on Instagram.

Comment

I feel a little sorry for Sonja. She seems clueless in the business world and I think people take advantage of her. She surrounds herself wth hangers-on.

Comment

^ I don't know...she should be smart enough to see her finances! She just came out of debt...and don't know how. I guess she sold her assets.

Comment

6-15-2016 Episode

Sonja quit drinking. LuAnn says that she and Tom are getting married...the guy who also dated Sonja. Also the one who gave a Christmas present to his ex...hmm, he is a player in my book!

Bethenny invited the girls to drink event in Mexico, except LuAnn and Sonja. Something about the drink, reminds me why she was pissed off at Sonja. Dorinda meanwhile, had a pep talk to Sonja, even told her of the trip. Sonja looked unhappy. And LuAnn invited herself to the trip.

Bethenny also has this health issue. Hope she is okay. And Dorinda, sure loves to help people. Yeah, she helped Sonja and now Jules. Haven't much talked about this new housewife. I guess I am not even interested in her.

Comment

Bethenny just declared that if Carole opts out of girlfriend events, she will do the same, so it looks as though Bethenny's friendship with Carole will change the landscape for who is invited to all events from now on. Carole believes that LuAnn will never understand how badly she treated her, so she has pretty much decided to avoid her, at all cost.

I'm not sure how long Sonja will remain ostracized. While it's encouraging that she is attempting to clean up her sloppy drinking issues, she still doesn't think she should have to sabotage her business venture, in order to get back into Bethenny's good graces, so it's probably not gonna happen until something changes.

LuAnn continues to exasperate me! She had an agenda to her lunch (or was it dinner.... whatever it was) with Bethenny, and it didn't matter if she was bleeding uncontrolably or not, she was going to say what she came there to say, however ill Bethenny was feeling and pleading to leave; she showed such little compassion, it was difficult to notice it. She was desperate to tell her about her new man and proposal, and invited herself to the Mexico trip, AFTER Bethenny explained that her coming with them would make others uncomfortable, which is why she didn't invite her! She just inserts herself, no matter what objections her host says?! She really doesn't listen, if she doesn't want to hear it. She just barrels ahead with her own desires. Unbelievable. Now, she wants to jump into another marriage too quickly, even with red flags being raised by at least two friends, in regards to her BF being a "player". I hope she investigates the allegations, for her sake. It may be innocent, because Ramona is someone who likes to stir the pot, so not sure how true it may be, but a red flag, it remains.

Regarding Jules, she seems to be at a crossroads in her marriage right now. Her husband doesn't feel as though he bears any responsibility for the care of their children, and even becomes angry when she doesn't hop to it fast enough! That's not good teamwork, and I think she is growing weary of being the only responsible care-giver for their children. I'm thinking it wasn't as glaring of an issue when they had a nanny, because the brunt of the care was probably heaped upon the nanny, so she didn't notice how much he did not help with the kids, then, since she was also pushing most of the care to the nanny. Now we may know the reason for the sudden departure of their nanny. I think she may have grown weary of their laziness towards the care of their own children. Now, it's all HER problem, not just the nanny's.

Comment

^ Is it true that Jules is getting a divorced from her hubby?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X