Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Here Watch RuPauls Drag Race?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Here Watch RuPauls Drag Race?

This show is so fun. And if you want to see drama queens, you will see "drama queens." Literally. It is funny, interesting, shady and yes drama filled.
    I know this show is not for everybody but I was just wondering if anybody here watches. It would be fun to dish about it.

OOOOOOO!!! rupaul has a show? what channel? i love rupaul, AND drag queens!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
      OOOOOOO!!! rupaul has a show? what channel? i love rupaul, AND drag queens!

It's RuPaul's Drag Race on the Logo Channel. I have Time Warner Cable and it is on channel 179 on Monday Nights at 9 p.m. 8 central. It is so much fun. Hope you get to catch it.

Comment

logo? i don't think we have that..i'll see if hulu has it, you never know, right?

Comment

If you have Internet you can watch on LogoTv.com. or on youtube the following day.

Comment

yay, it's on hulu! what season are you watching, i see 4? AND i see an allstars?

Comment

Tonight they will be airing episode three of season 8.

Comment

oh goodness! i'll see what they have, sometimes they don't show that they are playing new seasons.

Comment

i can't get it at all past season 7... sorry...

Comment

I believe you can watch on u toob. Season 8 is posted but they are separated into videos of a few minutes each. I know you can watch on the Logo site but you must log in with your cable provider and all that complicated stuff. If you can, I would watch any of the seasons posted on Hulu or u toob. They are all a blast.

Comment

very cool. i'll start with the season 1 on hulu and hope you remember what i'm talkinmg about, lol, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                        very cool. i'll start with the season 1 on hulu and hope you remember what i'm talkinmg about, lol, okay?

I still remember season 1 and I remember the name of the queen that wins.
                        I remember the name of every seasons winning queen including the All Stars which was between season 4 and 5. I'll know what you're talking about. Yay!

Comment

awesome! then i'll start binging tonight!

Comment

Season Nine of "Drag Race" has begun and is airing on VH1, Fridays at 8p.m., 7 central.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X