Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
    The two guys on brawn, who elbowed out and stole Cydney's immunity idol, then were complete jerks at the tribal ( Alece-SEE-YA !) I suppose that was supposed to be "wit" on the part of Scot the NBA player's part?
    Even Jeff empathized with Alecia, who must have been threatening to the boys. The NBA bean pole called Alecia a cheerleader. Shows you where HIS grey cells are. The two are on my hit list. Good thing they merge next week, and Cydney was shown cheering at the preview. After the heat stroke incident, I bet the producers will be re-evaluating their challenge strategies.
    You know it was actually Alecia's immunity idol -- she was the one who found the clue. She shared it with Cydney, who then turned around and shared it with the guys. I haven't been a Cydney fan since. I actually felt bad for Alecia and actually hope she gets a chance to come back and play again, but not be paired with such brutes on her tribe. She was more of an underdog than Michele ever was and we actually saw her fight to try and earn the respect of her tribemates and her place among them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
      The two guys on brawn, who elbowed out and stole Cydney's immunity idol, then were complete jerks at the tribal ( Alece-SEE-YA !) I suppose that was supposed to be "wit" on the part of Scot the NBA player's part?
      Even Jeff empathized with Alecia, who must have been threatening to the boys. The NBA bean pole called Alecia a cheerleader. Shows you where HIS grey cells are. The two are on my hit list. Good thing they merge next week, and Cydney was shown cheering at the preview. After the heat stroke incident, I bet the producers will be re-evaluating their challenge strategies.
      You know it was actually Alecia's immunity idol -- she found the clue, but couldn't reach the box. She shared it with Cydney, who in turn shared it with the guys, and I haven't been a fan of hers since. I feel like Alecia was more of an underdog that Michele ever was, but at least she fought to earn the respect of her tribemates and her place among them. TBH I would love to see Alecia back and given a fairer chance with a tribe that wasn't so brutish.

PS -- Sorry for the double post. I had trouble with my computer freezing up.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
        You know it was actually Alecia's immunity idol -- she found the clue, but couldn't reach the box. She shared it with Cydney, who in turn shared it with the guys, and I haven't been a fan of hers since. I feel like Alecia was more of an underdog that Michele ever was, but at least she fought to earn the respect of her tribemates and her place among them. TBH I would love to see Alecia back and given a fairer chance with a tribe that wasn't so brutish.

PS -- Sorry for the double post. I had trouble with my computer freezing up.
        I don't think Cydney "shared" the idol. Jason Kyle giggled like a school boy when he got the idol dowm, and from then on it was Scott and Jason, exclusive of Cydney. That's why she went with the girls after the merge.
        I agree that they should have some of the members back who were treated unfairly, either by votes or by illness--like Alecia, Neil and Caleb etc...Debbie knew that Aubrey had voted her off so I can see how she thought the way she did.

Comment

Actually, Alecia shared the clue with Cydney. Then she and Cydney searched for the immunity together and Cydney actually found the buried immunity, but didn’t tell Alecia. Then when Cydney felt she had no choice (because Jason had already seen them), she told Jason. But all in all, this is one of the reasons why Jason, Scot, nor Cydney got to the final three.

Every season, I save every episode to rewatch after the winner is announced. Just for times like this, when the winner is unexpected. I can recall so many more undeserving winners!! But, although I did NOT root for her to win, I must admit that Michelle really deserved it. Too bad her earning it was chocked up to bitter-jury syndrome.

Taken into consideration that the jury was kind of bitter, watching Michelle play throughout the season again was an eye-opener. She did play an intelligent game and she was an integral part to her team winning so much. We were just distracted because we were only looking at superman Caleb.

Michelle was quietly being a strong team member as well. At that time, she was tight with Nick and Julia. Then eventually, she became tighter with Julia when Nick started farting around with Jason and Scot. Julia didn’t hold it against Michelle for voting her off because she was just a vote to save Michelle's game. And we only noticed Michelle's strength once it became an individual game, but she was good all along. Aubrey’s game was more cerebral, but Michelle outplayed her big time. and to be honest, I was not rooting for Aubrey either. At the end, I felt that Tai should have won, but I don't feel so adamant about it anymore.

Neither Tai nor Aubrey had any STRONG advocates on the jury. The only two riders Aubrey had was Joe and Neil. We know what happened to Neil. I don’t believe anyone respected Joe’s game enough to listen to his reasonings to vote for Aubrey. Nick voting Aubrey was sour grapes on Michelle. He and Neil OBVIOUSLY had the same opinion of Michelle.

And Tai… Lord Lord Lord… Tai had done a number on his chances of winning. The odds were stacked SO HIGH against him by the time of final three. A lot of us had Tai spending that million, too. It is funny that he did not know who Sia was.

Comment

I think that Tai deserved the little incentive he got from Sia, and I would have loved to see them pan on Scott's mug as this happened. I am convinced that the producer Burnett who was in the control room, was speaking to Jeff and requested that he give Scott no opportunity to flame on TV. Aubrey and Cydney were completely disenfranchized in this finale. I hope they both get a chance to come back, along with Neil, and Caleb. Debby would have a mark on her back, since she was so popular.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X