Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
    Yes, awesome blindside. Scot was oh so arrogant, and needed to learn his s-it does stink. Having said that i do want one of the ladies to win, but they better keep their eye on Tai (although i do like him too). Other wise Tai will watch as the ladies leave tribal. If a girl can't win then i want Tai to win.
    I don't think Aubrey and Tai will break this alliance to each other. Tai is not going to get the vote of Scott, Julia, or Kyle, if it works out that way. He'll need other votes.

Comment

Julia righteously got the chop! Now Kyle is on the bottom without an idol! Down to the wire. I'm going to hazard a guess at at least one riding under the radar, like Michelle. Aubrey poses a threat so she better get an idol. I don't think even Tai will risk saving her butt.

Comment

Kyle and Scott getting "played" by Tai was right on point. They didn't earn/get that immunity honestly, so I'm glad the curse played out... Now, Kyle is left to tread water and that's the way it should be. Raw effort is going to have to apply and I'm excited to finally see it. Let's see him really play with his back against the wall.

Smartly, they all should take out Tai. Yes, a lot of us like him, but to keep him in the game with a FULL bag of tricks is deadly. First opportunity they get, they need to at least flush some of his options. Because at this point, NO ONE is beating Tai at the end.

Comment

I've really been disappointed with Joe, the FBI guy. I get that he's one of the older players (71 I think), but he's been a real dud this season. I couldn't believe he sat out at the challenge last week. SMDH.

Comment

^^^Joe is flying under the radar, like Michelle. Neither one has spoken much at all during this season. Some of these Survivors get to the final three by doing absolutely nothing, but seldom win the million.
            I think Aubrey is more dangerous than Tai. The two thugs had respect for Aubrey's game, and are furious with Tai.

Comment

Looks like Tai is not going to get the majority of votes if he makes it to the final three. He's pissed off too many people. He wasted his extra vote, on our new entitled princess Michelle, and Aubrey backed off and voted out Kyle Jason. Next week it looks like Michelle and Tai are schmoozing it up in a new alliance to the end. Michelle has become the latest threat!

Comment

Yeah... Tai is doing a tad too much for his own good.It's funny how he thought ALL he had to do was blurt out where the votes would go, and the others would docilely follow.

That immunity challenge has to be one of my favorites of all seasons. Amazing the way Jeff kept calling out Cydney for being a slowpoke, but she ended up taking steady to the dance. That was beautiful to behold and made even more beautiful by her "posing" with that body of hers. I'm hitting the weights TONIGHT!

Joe was so taken aback that he was finally on track to winning something, that he couldn't get his spelling game together. He was pulling more "I"s than a game of scrabble.

Comment

This was the first week they did an "edit" of actual words spoken by Joe, who I thought might be mute. The tussle between Cydney, who could not even finish her meager cocoanut meal without being asked by Joe to do work, was the first time we have seen anything from Joe. I cannot predict ANYTHING this season. I HOPE that Cydney and Aubrey, at least are in the finals. There are times when I wish JEFF was mute!
                  Rubythroat1
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Last edited by Rubythroat1; May 7, 2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

This may be the lowest rated Survivor in 23 seasons. Boils, infections, heat stroke, heart palpitations, now constipation, urinary retention and prostate problems. So 71 year old vegetarian decides to load up beef kabobs at a reward, and expects his body to digest it all for him. Jeff gave Joe the pep talk when he decided to leave with medical, but he was really wondering if there would be lawsuits over this season.
                    I'm going for Aubrey for the million. I don't want Princess Michelle getting anything.

Comment

Joe FINALLY does something for his game, and over indulged himself out of a future on the island. That meat must have had some crack in it for him to lay aside his vegetarian lifestyle and scarf. Generally, when someone DOESN'T eat meat, they either ignore the meat rewards or are super delicate with it. Joe saw meat, and said "trick it".

Aubrey may be without her ally (Joe), but she brings game on her own. If they get the opportunity, either Tai or Aubrey would be my pick to go next. Was it last season that Jeremy won?? Well, one thing I recall is Jeremy playing the game super carefully. Cydney's game reminds me of Jeremy's game play. Cydney and Michelle should definitely stay together. The only shoe-ins I see are Tai or Aubrey, so there you go. Michelle will be last place no matter what.

Comment

I had to cover my screen with a magasine and plug my ears to not have to see or listen to entitled princess Michelle , when she swept the immunities. Nails on a chalkboard. Imagine my disgust when she won the big one, and not Aubrey, Cydney, or Tai. For the first time in 23 seasons, I shut off the TV and pressed "delete".

Comment

Yes, Michele winning was a surprise. Was torn between a Tai win or an Aubrey win, but in the end Aubrey had the edge. But it wasn't meant to be. Michele certainly came from nowhere to take the win, and I have to say this was the first season that I really didn't have a good idea at the end who would win it.

PS: Debbie is going to be appearing on The Bold and the Beautiful. She tapes her scenes on Thursday, not sure when they will air.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                            Yes, Michele winning was a surprise. Was torn between a Tai win or an Aubrey win, but in the end Aubrey had the edge. But it wasn't meant to be. Michele certainly came from nowhere to take the win, and I have to say this was the first season that I really didn't have a good idea at the end who would win it.

PS: Debbie is going to be appearing on The Bold and the Beautiful. She tapes her scenes on Thursday, not sure when they will air.
                            After getting over my anger and disappointment, I viewed the reunion which had not been successefully deleted, and that made up for it. Some lady in a face covering wig donated 50 thousand both to Tai and to his pick of animal charities. They rolled right over Michelle for the rest of the show, and concentrated on more interesting things. Aubrey got a good spot too. next Survivor looks really interesting.

Comment

I read quite a few reactions to the finale, and the concensus is that this season had the worst finale, the nastiest jury, and the most undeserving winner. No wonder that Jeff Probst moved things along and never once referred back to Michelle after she won. Also, Mark Burnett the producer was in the control room (that is who the chicken was named after). I bet he talked to Jeff on ear buds to not allow any flaming or other by Scott and Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                                After getting over my anger and disappointment, I viewed the reunion which had not been successefully deleted, and that made up for it. Some lady in a face covering wig donated 50 thousand both to Tai and to his pick of animal charities. They rolled right over Michelle for the rest of the show, and concentrated on more interesting things. Aubrey got a good spot too. next Survivor looks really interesting.
                                That was Sia, a singer. I saw her perform on SNL and totally don't get the wig thing, but whatever. I read an interview on Yahoo in which Tai admits he had no idea who she was when she first came out on stage...LOL...I can totally believe that.

In that same article I read that Joe and Nick voted for Aubrey and the rest voted for Michele. Debbie was interviewed on my local CBS news after the finale (in the Philadelphia region) and said that upon watching the season she was surprised at how "devious and manipulative" Aubrey turned out to be. Huh! Talk about someone having sour grapes!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X