Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dullish episode. The one part I don't like about Survivor is all the conspiring and "Who's to go" nonsense, AND Jeff's constant psychoanalysis at Tribal. It's like he has to stick pins in everyone and provoke them.
    I have not yet got down to favorites, but I am liking our little Vietnamese Tai, and for some reason, Debbie, even though she cannot stop talking and I can't believe she is a part-time model..makeup must make a difference.

Comment

^I don't disagree with what you've written there. I HATE when Jeff tries to dissect their thinking and it end up exposing them sometimes, which is unfair. Debbie must be a hand model or something...

I DO like Tai... what's interesting is that (on upcoming preview) they showed Scot talking to Kyle. Amazing how the 3 Brawns ended up surviving... but anyways, No doubt, Scot will share the info about Tai's immunity. Super immunity on the way because I doubt if Tai is set on getting back with the Beauties.

Another interesting thing: They got out Peter. Dumb move numbers wise (Brains). But, Peter was one of the last all around physical threats. It will be interesting to see who steps out of the shadows as a true challenge monster. I can't even think how the factions are going to manifest because, truthfully, I'm not sure of all the players still in the game right off. I'll have to rewatch the episode and do a roll call.

Comment

^^^ I think our tattooed bounty hunter is currently flying under the radar, with his stolen immunity idol, and will be the monster in the haystack. If he can keep his misogynist mouth shut.

Comment

Well, tonight's the GROSSEST episode I've seen in a long time!

Comment

How many survivors are they going to lose to medical issues? The two that have been pulled so far are among the nicest in the show. We really did not need to see infected boils and the start of necrotic tissue. That would ruin a trip to the tropics faster than the Zika virus!!!! My one wish to GO now is NBA giant, next week! Arrogant !

Comment

This time they got the right guy! Nick was so self assured and obviously with the big boys. I have to say, this is turning out to be one of the dullest of the Survivor seasons, and the only two I am really rooting for right now are Debby and Cydney. I don't even know why. I was truly irritated with Tai, when he taunted Cydney on the pain post. Tai already has an idol.

Comment

Tai WAS bothering me with his chanting, but I suppose I would have bothered some by me calling on the name of Jesus if I were in pain. I was hoping Cydney would counter Tai by calling upon The Lord God, but she's not about that life I guess... They both did well, but I give props to Tai for winning the spare. He showed his tenacity by digging in when he truly didn't have to.

I don't generally cheer for the all-girl crusade, but this is one of the first times I can recall that the guys deserve to be taken out, Game of Thrones style. They are all so full of themselves and I hope Nick getting the boot served notice...... BUT, Super immunity still has potential to be in full effect. If they can convince Tai that the guys are dead meat, maybe he'll cooperate.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                  Tai WAS bothering me with his chanting, but I suppose I would have bothered some by me calling on the name of Jesus if I were in pain. I was hoping Cydney would counter Tai by calling upon The Lord God, but she's not about that life I guess... They both did well, but I give props to Tai for winning the spare. He showed his tenacity by digging in when he truly didn't have to.

I don't generally cheer for the all-girl crusade, but this is one of the first times I can recall that the guys deserve to be taken out, Game of Thrones style. They are all so full of themselves and I hope Nick getting the boot served notice...... BUT, Super immunity still has potential to be in full effect. If they can convince Tai that the guys are dead meat, maybe he'll cooperate.
                  The next week preview shows the NBA giant and tattoed bounty hunter taking revenge on the women. That seems to me a real boneheaded idea, since those rejects will be on the jury, deciding who gets the million.
                  No surprise about them being boneheads though.

Comment

At this point I will Fast forward just to see how Debbie votes, since she got the dump at tribal. Scott the NBA giant has shown himself to be a misogynistic sociopath, pouring water on the fire tended so lovingly by FBI Joe, and hiding machetes, calling the women "bitches". His tattooed Cretinous pal Jason, whose social age has to be about 9 years old, is only marginally less repulsive. Add up the good survivors who had to leave for medical reasons, and there is nothing left but a motley crew. I might hold out a hope for Cydney if she gets some real smartz, against those giggling bozos, but Tai has now entered the realm of the Dark Side. Gone ,baby, gone. I wonder what Jeff thinks of this rag tag lot. Remember boys and girls, Debbie has a vote for the big prize!

Comment

Has anyone been watching Ponderosa? Debbie's arrival was quite the moment. Neal and Nick are MISERABLE!

Tai had me laughing so hard when he poured the water on the fire. He's like a choir boy that was taught to cuss and throw rocks. Tai and the super immunity are the stars of the season.... I can't even be mad at it. Whether or not this will actually keep Kyle and Scot safe... Whether or not Tai will actually shake off this bad-boy influence.... Whether or not Joe will wake up and realize he's playing Survivor.... Interesting questions to be answered in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Debby is a trouper. She can handle those (as she calls it) "Wankers". I read an interview with Josh, and she was a good sport. She got one back on the two nitwits, Scott and Kyle, by hiding their shorts under a log around the camp, after she discovered their sabotage. She said the "edit" did not show it, but Scott and Kyle were wearing dirty borrowed shorts. What a hoot she is. Those two boneheads don't realize that Debby is on the jury? The girls probably figured that Debby was a threat, too much smartz and physical prowess. Bimbo Julia won't take those femme wiles too far. My knockoff list is now 1. Scott 2. Kyle 3. Aubrey. I hope Cydney gets the million.

Comment

Ohhh..it was a beautiful sight! Watching while Scott the giant got blindsided by Tai, who was not prepared to give up his idol to the man who would likely dump him before the end. Scott was insufferably arrogant, behaving as if he ran the camp and directed all of the outcomes. This game is ultimately a social one, when the physical is over, and Scott had no perception of that. Next I want to see Julia get the axe, even though I cannot stand Kyle Jason. It was fun to see her shock after she told Tai to use his idol and he ignored her. Tai has emerged as one tough cookie.

Comment

It's always SO enjoyable to watch Tribal Council when someone as arrogant and smug as Scott gets blindsided!

Comment

^^^GWT-Yes. It turned a rather dud of a season, with all those unfortunate medical issues, and some empty headed thugs in the lead, into a watchable show. My hope now is for Cydney, Tai, and Aubrey.

Comment

Yes, awesome blindside. Scot was oh so arrogant, and needed to learn his s-it does stink. Having said that i do want one of the ladies to win, but they better keep their eye on Tai (although i do like him too). Other wise Tai will watch as the ladies leave tribal. If a girl can't win then i want Tai to win.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X