Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 32: Kaoh Rong February 2016!!

32 Seasons!!! 32 Seasons!!!A lot of shows WISHED they could pull off 32 seasons.... so glad they are back. It's Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty again and I'm so excited. Starts Wednesday, February 17th.

“Chan Loh” — Brains
    • Peter Baggenstos, a 34-year old ER doctor from Minneapolis.
    • Aubry Bracco, a 29-year-old social media marketer from Cambridge, Massachusetts.
    • Joseph Del Campo, a 72-year-old retired FBI agent from Vero Beach, Florida.
    • Neal Gottlieb, a 37-year-old ice cream entrepreneur from Sausalito, California.
    • Elisabeth Markham, a 27-year-old quantitative strategist from Brooklyn.
    • Debbie Wanner, a 49-year- old chemist from Reading, Pennsylvania.

“To Tang” — Brawn
    • Cydney Gillon, a 23-year-old body builder from Douglasville, Georgia.
    • Darnell Hamilton, a 27-year-old postal worker from Chicago.
    • Alecia Holden, a 24-year-old real estate agent from Dallas.
    • Kyle Jason, a 31-year-old bounty hunter from Detroit.
    • Jennifer Lanzetti, a 38-year-old contractor from Salt Lake City.
    • Scot Pollard, a 40-year-old retired NBA player from Carmel, Indiana.

“Gondol” — Beauty
    • Michele Fitzgerald, a 24-year-old bartender from Freehold, New Jersey.
    • Anna Khait, a 24-year-old poker player from Brooklyn, New York.
    • Nick Maiorano, a 30-year-old personal trainer from Redondo Beach, California.
    • Caleb Reynolds, a 28-year-old Army veteran from Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
    • Julia Sokolowski, a 19-year-old college student from Boston.
    • Tai Trang, a 51-year-old gardener from San Francisco.

I am ready and will be watching. I want to see what the Former FBI guy is like, certainly not like that idiot who said he was CIA, wasn't Phillip his name? Who decided on the ones for the beauty tribe??

Comment

^ Yes, the FBI guy sounds very intriguing!

The only one that I am familiar with is Caleb Reynolds, who was on Big Brother 16.

Comment

^Alright, Penny........ you're gonna have to raise up off my boy Phillip. He's a ACQUIRED taste. and I had the same question about the "beauty" situation, but I don't like to judge. But between you and me, I don't agree with a beauty or two. But, I don't agree with a Brawn or two. Brains is to be continued after a few more episodes in...

I loved Caleb on Big Brother and I'm digging him on Survivor so far. I'm glad they chose to look at his loyalty on Big Brother vs his tenure. Because that's normally a target if you've been there done that. The same for the former NBA player. So far, it's not a big deal...

I hated their first choice for voting off the island. This is the mistake the players have been making these past few seasons... It's not rocket science. You keep the physically strong early. I guess when he took that HOT squat in the ocean, it was over for him. I could have sworn, you dig a deep hole and bury your nuts. You don't release 'em into the water where everybody congregates.

Comment

Already these survivors should watch their attitudes and their facial expressions. At the tribal counsel, Cydney's face said everything (blonde trophy girl Alicia wins out!) and her hugging the shoulders of Darnell could have turned off the other guys. (That looked like a sympathy plea, to me, by Darnell) And tattoo guy! "This is not what we are all about!" When Brawn lost the challenge, which of course should ALWAYS be won by the so-called-strongest! A set up from the start to show that "pre-conceived notions" don't mean everything! Everyone is buzzing about the Vietnamese man Tai, on Beauty. That looks like another set up.

Comment

Tai had me laughing so hard looking for that immunity! And then after bruising/scratching himself up, he showed up at camp all fully dressed trying to cover all his markings. And I really like his and Caleb’s connection.

I am biased because I loved Caleb on Big Brother and I am rooting for his success in Survivor. So far, he is playing sooooper hard!! He was practically running on muddy water during that immunity challenge. WOW. So agile…

Back to the Tai on Beauty tribe… I’m not saying that Tai is a question for me. I actually was questioning all the “oohs” about Nick. Neither is UNattractive, but I didn’t necessarily question Tai. But for those that are questioning, I believe it’s the demographic of the thing. I believe if you’re over 40, you’re in a box. Tai is in that box with the other over 40s. Compared to THEM, he’s beauty over brains or brawn.

And what a twist at tribal. Just like Jenny turned on a dime with her alliance, they turned on a dime and voted her out over Alecia. And I’m not mad either because Alecia is working for her place in that tribe.

Debbie is a monster tripaloosa on the Brains tribe. She’s a handful for so many reasons and I would probably be miserable if I were on her team. I’d have to actually have a one-on-one conversation with her and get to know her in order to understand her and be okay with her being on my team.

Comment

Who would have thought Jennifer would turn out to be someone with a screw loose ? Tattoo man got saved by her meltdown at tribal. Unless she sabotaged herself to get the H out of Dodge. The conditions of camp are sometimes too rigorous for the average contestant. She already had the "bug -in-the ear" thing early on.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post

I am biased because I loved Caleb on Big Brother and I am rooting for his success in Survivor. So far, he is playing sooooper hard!! He was practically running on muddy water during that immunity challenge. WOW. So agile…
                I also loved Caleb on Big Brother and hope he does well!!!! I was surprised he was with beauty I thought he would have been brawn he is hot too though LOL. He is playing so well right now he just needs to keep what he is doing and I think he will go far!!!

Comment

^ I always liked Caleb on Big Brother, too. I haven't gotten to see a single episode of Survivor this season, so far, though! Darn!

Comment

Kyle and Scot of Brawn were a couple of dogs last night, after Cydney told them about the immunity idol. The braggart tattoo idiot Kyle shows off his bounty hunter prowess and gets the idol out of the tree, then ignores and brushes off the girls saying "I'm glad I have an MBA player with me" ....those two are first on my off list. At first I thought Debbie was slightly wild and off the wall, but during tribal I changed my mind. I think that is just her TV strategy. They don't want to be dull for the show.

Comment

I'm so bummed about tonight!

Comment

The two guys on brawn, who elbowed out and stole Cydney's immunity idol, then were complete jerks at the tribal ( Alece-SEE-YA !) I suppose that was supposed to be "wit" on the part of Scot the NBA player's part?
                        Even Jeff empathized with Alecia, who must have been threatening to the boys. The NBA bean pole called Alecia a cheerleader. Shows you where HIS grey cells are. The two are on my hit list. Good thing they merge next week, and Cydney was shown cheering at the preview. After the heat stroke incident, I bet the producers will be re-evaluating their challenge strategies.

Comment

Last before the show, i watched the mocked version of that challenge. What Jeff & company need to remember is that when the staff (or who ever the people they hire) runs through the mock challenge, those people are not hungry, they are also hydrated and well rested (not too meantion they haven't been out in heat for days). But when the Survivors go through that same challenge, they had been in that heat for days, they are hungry, not well hydrated. Its' a disaster waiting to happen. Under theconditions last week, that challenge was too dangerous for their bodies. It was too extreme, considering the heat (and there current body conditions (lack of food & water). I'm just glad it wasn't a worst outcome.

Comment

^^^ I am wondering if Caleb had a mini-heart attack. The medic had his eyebrows raised at Jeff. I remember long ago, when they were making Apocalypse Now, in the tropics, and Martin Sheen had a small heart attack during the filming.

Comment

It was AWFUL to see Caleb get carted off. It was all going so well for him and everything. It was just too perfect! I know we’ll see him again though and I hope the fact that this will be chance number3 doesn’t get held against him.

Nice little shuffle of the members to make new tribes. Tai has landed nicely it seems. Who wouldn’t love that guy?? And I like theway Scot appears to be looking out for him so far.

What is it about the doctor that he can’t keep it together?? His arrogance is overflowing like lava! Dang… He hasn’t learned athing after losing his partner a couple of weeks ago. He’s noticed some things, but his narcissism won’t allow him to process. Caleb's body shut down, but the doctor's common sense was medevaced as well.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X