Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race February 2016

Another season of The Amazing Race has gotten underway! Started in Mexico City, I believe. It's starring a bunch of Internet personalities. I haven't really found a favorite, but I appreciate the way every one seems to have such high regard for the mother of one team. This team is son/mother. She tries SO HARD for her son and I hope it works out well for them...

There is another team with daughter/father. I felt so bad for him during that challenge of him working the mask puzzle in the cave. He was all over the place looking for "the drums", and dropping pieces of the mask all in the high grass, which he had to take a pause and look for, before he managed to get back on track. But the best of it was his daughter's attitude throughout this kerfuffle. She was so proud and supportive of her father that I couldn't help but root for them and I was so happy they weren't eliminated. Maybe THIS is my team.

It comes on Sunday, right?

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
      Another season of The Amazing Race has gotten underway! Started in Mexico City, I believe. It's starring a bunch of Internet personalities. I haven't really found a favorite, but I appreciate the way every one seems to have such high regard for the mother of one team. This team is son/mother. She tries SO HARD for her son and I hope it works out well for them...

There is another team with daughter/father. I felt so bad for him during that challenge of him working the mask puzzle in the cave. He was all over the place looking for "the drums", and dropping pieces of the mask all in the high grass, which he had to take a pause and look for, before he managed to get back on track. But the best of it was his daughter's attitude throughout this kerfuffle. She was so proud and supportive of her father that I couldn't help but root for them and I was so happy they weren't eliminated. Maybe THIS is my team.
      That's the one team that I want GONE!!!!! I can't stand the son!

Comment

Originally posted by NeuterSonny View Post
        It comes on Sunday, right?

I has been Friday at 8:00 for two years now.

Comment

I'm watching because I just love Phil and all the ingenious ways they invent for the tasks.

Comment

I’m so glad AR is back! That was LOOOOOONG break!
            There is one team (actually one team member in particular) I.CAN.NOT.STAND. I won’t mention them until they are GONE… Iwill cheer if they get ousted early, but boy will I boo until I pass out ifthey win.
            I am rooting for Brody and Kurt though.

Comment

thank goodness the father/daughter combo are gone. i was ready to jump through the tv and choke that word "DADDY" out of her vocabulary.

Comment

^Awwwww. I LOVED their team. I wasn't necessarily rooting hard for them, but I appreciated her love and support for her father. They seemed to be very proud of one another and I liked that. The plus to them leaving if that Brody will not have her as a distraction. So good for THAT.

BUT, I understand having a team or two that get on your nerves. There are a couple of players (one from two different teams, one male and one female) that I would hate seeing make it to the final leg, let alone winning. So I get it.

Comment

SAD state of events..... My main root was given the shaft. Womp womp. The onliest team I feel comfortable with rooting for is now the mother and son team. The team that keeps coming in second messed it up for my root when they took out Brody/Kurt's options. What a pity. Now, the mother and son are the ones for me. They work well together, they are patient with one another, and they don't do too many irritating things (imo) during their race. Go mom and son.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X