Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    ^LOL, Frank is so terrible.

This was a weird season. I liked the beginning episodes, and I think the season ended up with a good winner. But the middle part was bad - when we were just waiting for Jackie and Frank to leave for weeks, but everybody else kept leaving except them, that was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    The Winner of Hell's Kitchen Is....

There is three things I want to say:

1. No Dannie!
    2. Shut the hell up, Frank!
    3. Ariel, well done!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by soaplover20 View Post
    Not surprised with the final two and I think it will be hard to choose between them. Wonder who they'll have on their teams for final dinner service?
    Its going to be hard! Mine was straight for Ariel...but Kristin surprised me with her dish from last episode! I think Kristin may win!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    lol, that could be SCARY!

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Not surprised with the final two and I think it will be hard to choose between them. Wonder who they'll have on their teams for final dinner service?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    *this is me ignoring the spammers*
    both of them deserve to win, and i was pleased to see that ashley showed a bit of humor with her parting interview. she's probably right too! i hope her dads will give her the exec chef position she has shown she deserves!

Leave a comment:

• Niller
    replied
    online pharmacy percocet, oxycodone trade names,

buy vicodin cheap pain pills online oxycodone instant release 30 mg drug oxycodone. withdrawal symptoms from oxycodone 5mg generic name for oxycodone buy oxycodone without prescription where can i buy oxycodone legitimately online . oxycodone 20 mg ir buy Oxycodone no prescription . painkillers for sale oxycodone rx oxycod roxy 30s pill 30 mg roxy oxycodone mg list

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ariel and Kristen deserved the final 2 spots, so I am glad it was them. I hope Kristen wins, but Ariel would be a good winner, too.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    4-22-2016

It looked like from today's challenge, that Kristin may win this whole thing! She and Ariel made it to the finale!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Have a feeling too that its Ariel and Kristin. Was going to say Ariel may win this, but Gordan may have a type and it will go to Kristin. Do you guys feel this way?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    you're probably right. but at least this opportunity has allowed ashley the chance to prove to her dads that she is more than capable of running any of their restaurants, right?

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Didn't expect two people to go, but can't say that I'm surprised with the final three. Now who will be final two? I say Ariel and Kristin.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    4-15-2016

I loved this episode and I just can't with the two contestants that went home! They had the right to go home....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Did anybody else think the VIP guests were really rude? I did not like the way they talked about Ariel right in front of her

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ Jared was getting on my nerves on the last episode! There was a string of black hair in the food and he immediately called out that it was Manda...If you are some what friendly towards someone, you just don't do THAT! It may have been Ashley's or even Christina if she was in the blue kitchen...oh actually, DON'T SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET OTHERS MAD AT YOU....oh my Jared....

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X