X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

^ You are such a SWEETHEART!!!! ................About who is to go this upcoming week, your guess is just as good as mine! Manda is weak, even though she is fighting back. That's a plus. Jackie has a mouth. And Frank ways just not add what is happening now. Frankly, all 3 of them should go home...okay 2 (Jackie & Frank).

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

3-23-2016

Today's episode was really good! Here is some of the highlights:

- Jackie was saying that lesbians likes her and Ashley should like her as well. Ashley said no and she does not go that way! She would rather do Kristin! Hehe....
      - Frank holding a grunge against his team Well go figure, boy, but they are still nice to you and you have these standards which does not work well in job situations!
      - Kristin lied about cooking the steak in the oven and Ariel caught on! And Christina putting them in a room to work it out.

I have to say that both teams, DID REALLY GOOD in the dinner service challenge! I was hoping all of them could have stayed, but unfortunately, one had to go...and it was Jackie! And Gordan was spot on in the end, her mouth was bigger than how she cooked

Few Words More Here

- Christina ROCKS!
      - Ariel knows it all when cooking...at this point, she knows
      - Jared...I was not eyeing on him, until our member, mamabarri said that he would be good as a head chef. Or in her own words, would like to work for him if he was in charge of the kitchen. Yeah, I could see as a head chef if he wins!
      - Frank needs to go! He is a liability here!
      - I still love Dannie I really want her to win

Comment

Contract Poster
        • Dec 2012

I was soooooo happy Jackie left. I agree, Frank can go next.

Comment

• mamabarri
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2013

thank you tiff, for the respect you show me! i'm good at what i do, but i'm more comfortable being second, if that makes any sense. to me, it means MY leader ( jared, in this ..
          case, or, to be honest, ariel) trusts ME to execute while they LEAD... it's a bit hard to explain sometimes...
          dannie impressed me last night, DEFINITELY! so did jared and manda, and FINALLY frank too, once he listened to cristina!!
          cristina , she is who i could have been, but i didn't want to destroy my marriage by being gone 14 hours a day, 7 days a week... it came too close to that in the past, MY LIFE is more important, in my eyes!

i was peeved that jackie got called out and eliminated until i thought about it more. she's just too raw...but i will say that if she had 3 years and some anger management courses, she COULD be a damned good chef/kitchen manager.
          kinda like me, i had to learn that too, lol!

Comment

• soaplover20
            Senior Board Member
            • Oct 2005

Sorry to hear about your friends mamabarri!

I'm glad Jackie finally left and I couldn't believe her comments about lesbians always wanting her and loved it when Ashley said she'd choose Jared over Jackie LOL. It was great seeing both teams working well and completing service without a lot of issues. I'm thinking Ariel could be the winner, but not going to rule anyone else out until we get the black jackets handed out. I'm thinking that will be the next episode?

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
              thank you tiff, for the respect you show me! i'm good at what i do, but i'm more comfortable being second, if that makes any sense. to me, it means MY leader ( jared, in this ..
              case, or, to be honest, ariel) trusts ME to execute while they LEAD... it's a bit hard to explain sometimes...
              dannie impressed me last night, DEFINITELY! so did jared and manda, and FINALLY frank too, once he listened to cristina!!
              cristina , she is who i could have been, but i didn't want to destroy my marriage by being gone 14 hours a day, 7 days a week... it came too close to that in the past, MY LIFE is more important, in my eyes!

i was peeved that jackie got called out and eliminated until i thought about it more. she's just too raw...but i will say that if she had 3 years and some anger management courses, she COULD be a damned good chef/kitchen manager.
              kinda like me, i had to learn that too, lol!
              You are welcome, girlie! Hope everything is okay with you or going to be, but it will take lots of awhile. I can't imagine the pain that you are going through! About Jared, it was you who made me start to pay attention to him! He is indeed professional! I hope he does not get eliminated! Christina...I actually am happy that Gordan chose her to work for Hell Kitchen. And yes, she got through to stupid Frank. But I think this week, he falls from the bandwagon! And Jackie....can you imagine if she and Gordan yelling at each other? That would be a riot! Its strange and funny that he did not yelled at her...or maybe I missed that, but I don't think he ever did.

I just hope that Frank gets eliminated! His food is not good and so is his attitude!

Comment

• mamabarri
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2013

thank you soaplover& tiff! it's really nice to have real friends here, not just someone i chat with now and then. i hope you ALL know how much i appreciate that!
                i think our friend soaplover may be right, that ariel will win in the end, and i'd work for her too, but i'd BE mamabarri in her kitchen, lol! with jared, i think i'd be more bossy than him, and HE'D be the nice guy!
                i was talking with my BFF yesterday about cooking show people( he used to be my pastry chef& fellow kitchen coordinator, now he manages a bicycle shop) , he said HE would be gordon, and i would be either christina, or antonia from restaurant startup, lol!

Comment

• soaplover20
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Oct 2005

You're very welcome !

The fact that Ariel has stayed in the competition with her injury shows her determination and how much she wants to win this. I thought she was right when she called Kristin out on not saying she put the steak in the oven too. That proves that she won't put up with that kind of thing in her kitchen. Frank needs to go next!!

Comment

• mamabarri
                    Senior Board Member
                    • May 2013

do you remember the season when danny won with a broken arm? he was gutsy, and a great cook, ariel reminds me of him.

Comment

• soaplover20
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Oct 2005

I don't remember that, but I haven't watched since season 1. I can't imagine cooking with a broken arm!

Comment

• mamabarri
                        Senior Board Member
                        • May 2013

i think it's season 4, he won with his arm and most of his hand in a cast up to his elbow. when i broke my thumb i was in a cast for 6 weeks and was COMPLETELY incapable of doing anything but stir stuff and roll silverware, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

Time Change Again!

Hell's Kitchen is going back to Fridays...I think 9pm Eastern. It's going to air this Friday!

Comment

• tiff5555
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jul 2007

Yeah ladies, I have a feeling too, that Ariel will win! ....I still want to be surprised...oh better yet, no....I mean no to Frank winning!

Comment

• mamabarri
                              Senior Board Member
                              • May 2013

oh thank you tiff! i thought i was getting a little dotty and had the wrong day when it wasn't on last night!
                              we need a hashtag thingy like the ones for TWD...#frankwinsweriot!!!

Comment

• tiff5555
                                Aspiring soap scribe
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                                oh thank you tiff! i thought i was getting a little dotty and had the wrong day when it wasn't on last night!
                                we need a hashtag thingy like the ones for TWD...#frankwinsweriot!!!
                                I checked on the DVR and there was a commercial that came on that it was back to Friday's. Empire was in its place and I want to see that too on my DVR.
                                And yes to your hashtag!!!! I really don't this fool to win!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X