Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! i don't know what we're going to do for the summer, we may have to talk old seasons, since some of our fellow posters haven't seen them all.

Comment

OMG, FINALLY!! i couldn't believe him, trying to suck up to chef aaron, and i LOVED aaron's response, lol!

Comment

^ Yeah, Frank was sucking up Chef Aaron! I was happy that he got to leave, but then.........that departure comment came of women and I was like, "F U" Really dude, why would say that to the women in the Marines??????? You are a liability, son! You need to get yourself check before someone else checks it for you! I hope he does not ever get a job! Soo angry at this fool!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          ^ Yeah, Frank was sucking up Chef Aaron! I was happy that he got to leave, but then.........that departure comment came of women and I was like, "F U" Really dude, why would say that to the women in the Marines??????? You are a liability, son! You need to get yourself check before someone else checks it for you! I hope he does not ever get a job! Soo angry at this fool!
          i can tell you with absolute certainty that NO female marine would tolerate him, nor would his commanders, and frankly( no pun intended, lol!) i don't believe a word he said about who he's cooked for. and i wouldn't be at all surprised to find out he is NOT a marine any longer either!
          that boy should hope he never walks into MY kitchen!! GGRRR..... if i was his parent, i would be thoroghly ashamed of him!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
            i can tell you with absolute certainty that NO female marine would tolerate him, nor would his commanders, and frankly( no pun intended, lol!) i don't believe a word he said about who he's cooked for. and i wouldn't be at all surprised to find out he is NOT a marine any longer either!
            that boy should hope he never walks into MY kitchen!! GGRRR..... if i was his parent, i would be thoroghly ashamed of him!
            I forgot to mentioned about "When the girls came to the Blue Team, that's when things went south" ......I am like, this is soo sexist or say a discrimination to the ladies! If he ever works in a restaurant with females, and says these things, a lawsuit will be brought up for him! It can literary damaged a restaurant's good name! And yeah, I feel the same way as I do! I would put him in his place though!

Comment

manda and danni are the only reason HE got as far as he did, lol! i'm becoming quite impressed with manda!

Comment

Ugh, Frank is such an a**!!!! I can't believe his attitude towards women and it makes me wonder about his interaction with female family members and friends (if he has any). So glad he is gone! Jared is the last man standing this season.

Comment

4/8/2016

Jared was sad or embarrassed to be the last one standing as a man. I am like, its very good thing he is because he does not want that fool Frank standing by him! I am beginning to dislike him now after this episode! And yes, mamabarri, I am in awe of Manda! She knows how to speak up! Sad to see Dannie go....but she did not had the passion to fight back!

Comment

I love Kristen, I hope she wins the season. Her, Ariel and Ashley should be the final 3 in my opinion.

Comment

all i could think this last episode was how much i would have liked to see frank and his mom doing that cookoff! then i decided that was kinda mean...

Comment

^^Too funny mamabarri!! Would've been interesting to see how he interacts with his mother, that's for sure. I can see it coming down to Kristin, Ashley and Ariel for final 3.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                          all i could think this last episode was how much i would have liked to see frank and his mom doing that cookoff! then i decided that was kinda mean...
                          Hehe....what was he going to say to her "Mom, you are cooking slow...I thought women knew how to cook better. That's what they are made for to do"...

Comment

i'm thinking it will definitely be all girls( sorry jared!), i'd love to see it come down to manda and ashley, as i consider them to be the most talented cooks, and good leaders.
                            don't get me wrong, i love and respect ariel, kristin, AND jared, and would happily work for any of them~! i wish all of them great good fortune, and that's unusual since i almost always detest at least one of the final 5, lol!

Comment

^ Jared was getting on my nerves on the last episode! There was a string of black hair in the food and he immediately called out that it was Manda...If you are some what friendly towards someone, you just don't do THAT! It may have been Ashley's or even Christina if she was in the blue kitchen...oh actually, DON'T SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET OTHERS MAD AT YOU....oh my Jared....

Comment

Did anybody else think the VIP guests were really rude? I did not like the way they talked about Ariel right in front of her

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X