Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're welcome! he's been pretty quiet, but i see great leadership qualities in him, and he's got creative talent! looking forward to tonight's episode and chatting with you about it!

Comment

lol, and now jared made me look silly for liking him! what an unexpected result for the elimination! i on't say more until i know you've seen it, y'all!

Comment

The eliminations continue to be crazy! With all the swapping of chefs, why not have them start out as mixed teams instead of women vs. men? I've never understood why they make the teams that way until they become one team.

Comment

Yes, too much swapping. It also seems like when he swaps them, the red team are getting all the good blue chefs, while Ramsey keeps putting the bad red chefs onto the blue team.

The preview for next week's episode looked ridiculous

Comment

i have to revise my opinion of jackie's cooking skills after finding out she's only been cooking for 3 months. she definitely has raw talent, although i still couldn't work with her.
            and frankly she did NOT deserve to go up this time, ariel should have instead. joe DID deserve to go, he doesn't have what it takes.

Comment

I was behind the two episodes but I finished them today! Here is my side note of the two episodes:

- Last week, I saw that Dannie was not moving and was giving praise to Ariel. Ariel trashed talked her on camera. Maybe Dannie, if she is seeing right now, be very eyed opened! Ariel was surely did not had good interest for her! And Frank....HE HAS TO GO! HE HAS TO GO! He is a liability for any company he would work in regarding his dislike taste of women! There would be a sexual harassment charge against him! You can believe THAT!.... TIMES HAS CHANGED and if he has his own daughter, he would not ridicule any females who wants to work, especially in a male dominant jobs. And even Jackie is a liability! She can't control herself and is full of it! I thought I would like her, but now, she can too, can get a lawsuit if she works in any company!

- This week..........Looks like Gordan believes in Jackie and Ariel to not be eliminated from the competition! And was surprised that Joe did go. Yeah, he HAD TO GO...its been a long while! And I don't think he is in his 30's. More like he is 41 years old...he does look old.

Comment

i know what you mean, frank just makes me so mad!

Comment

3-16-2016

Employers likes to hire people from the army and navy because they know how to give directions and work as a team to lead to success. I could agree with Frank with owning up to things, but he does not know how to work in the team and the idea of working with women. None of his team wanted him and like I said, he is a liability if Gordan or whoever hires him!..........I am surprised about Jackie too...she uses her ego to cover up that she cooked for 3 months...hey, at least she is trying....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    Employers likes to hire people from the army and navy because they know how to give directions and work as a team to lead to success. I could agree with Frank with owning up to things, but he does not know how to work in the team and the idea of working with women. None of his team wanted him and like I said, he is a liability if Gordan or whoever hires him!..........I am surprised about Jackie too...she uses her ego to cover up that she cooked for 3 months...hey, at least she is trying....
                    frank should have "owned up" to the fact that HE didn't fry the chicken long enough to begin with before it went into the flash oven. i have some experience with deepfrying chicken as a precook, and his wasn't in nearly long enough to only need 5 minutes in the flasher.
                    and i agree with you, and his team, he has no idea how to work in a team, nor does he know how to be a good team leader. i was a catering chef for many years and i would NEVER speak to my fellow cooks or my kitchen assistants that way. as an air force brat, i've never seen ANY cook treat their fellow cooks the way he does, and i've worked with ALOT of former military cooks. they'd be horrified to, imho.
                    i was pleased to see jackie actually talk to cristina about the situation, but she messed up with the whole" i got you" thing. when you're asked for a time, you give it, you know?
                    frowny chad deserved to go, imho, but frank should have been sent home too.

Comment

^ I don't know why Gordan is keeping Frank...most of his food was not good. And not seeing that he is a liability to anywhere he works. Its very funny that he does not talk smack stuff to Dannie. You know Dannie is going to put him in his place!

Comment

reality? dannie could whup him like a redheaded stepchild, lol! i think maybe the older women in his family( and maybe in the military as well) are bigger than him, and COULD/WOULD whup him for being disrespectful.
                        manda just doesn't have that...i don't know how to say it , but i have it. an i'm as tiny as she is.
                        frank reminds me of the guys i grew up with who had to be smacked down publicly so they'd be respectful, and not cause problems at places we enjoyed... sorry, i'm nostalgic tonight, lost 4 high school friends in 2 days...

Comment

^ Its okay with your emotions! Sorry for your loss! What happened to your high school friends, if I don't mind asking?

Comment

well, i'm 54, just so you know, not a youngun like you
                            2 died of cancer, 1 from a car accident and the last from HIV related pneumonia.
                            it's a tough thing to deal with, we are all still comparitively young, you know?
                            and thank you for asking, and for understanding...you're a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                              well, i'm 54, just so you know, not a youngun like you
                              2 died of cancer, 1 from a car accident and the last from HIV related pneumonia.
                              it's a tough thing to deal with, we are all still comparitively young, you know?
                              and thank you for asking, and for understanding...you're a good friend.
                              Sad to hear the news! I really don't like death...I am 35 by the way...if you are asking, LOL. I just can't imagine what you are going through or can...sorry in my words. Don't know what to say. You must be thinking of all the good memories you and your friends shared.....Its just sad.......I want to give you a big hug!

Comment

{{{tiff}}}, just by saying it, you DID give me a big hug, thank you! you aren't much older than my twin nieces, and they are 2 of my best friends!
                                now, back on topic( sorry mods! ), i'm predicting either jackie, frank or manda for this week, how about you?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X