Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ EXACTLY! Follow the rules or go home!

Comment

gordon, i'm sorry to say this, but you were wrong to keep jackie instead of meese. and frankly, manda is a total waste of time.
      i'm beginning to like hassan, he's loud, but he's got what it takes.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of either, but I'm surprised that he would keep Jackie over Meese. The way she acted with Christina was reason enough for her to go in my book. Should be interesting with Hassan on the red team. He's doing a good job with the blue team, but I see the ladies not responding well to him.

Comment

no, they definitely won't.

Comment

2-03-2016

Sorry I am late! I guess you guys talked about this episode! I thought this was a great episode! I liked how Dannie checked Ariel out! Ariel was wrong to go against the team and put up Vanessa! I thought the women will win, but they lost again! And what Jackie did to Christina's plan, was not good! Yes Jackie, you would have been fired on the spot to mess with your boss stuff! Christina is a boss in the kitchen and Gordon Ramsey is like a Operating Manger. Looks like Hassan, knows how to operate things in the kitchen! I would say he is too good for Hell's Kitchen, but then what I am saying, makes no sense too! Every opportunity furthers one's life. Thank god, Gordon Ramsey saw that and send him to the Women's team! Hopefully, the women can listen, win the challenges and win the dinner service! If not, either everything will be on Hassan or on the women! I think some...can't cook well.

Forgot to mention, the best highlight or actually two highlights of the show was:

- The guy asking Gordan to put this competition on his resume or as a reference if he does not win
            - Christina blowing it on Jackie! That was funny as hell

Comment

yeah, i loved alan asking about the reume too, that was hilarious! if jackie had ever acted like that in MY kitchen, she'd have left on the end of my boot!

Comment

okay, so we lost kevin and alan,kristen stayed and manda went to the blue team. kevin deserved it, and so did alan, to be honest. hassan is great, i'd work with him anytime!

Comment

* 2-10-2016 Side Note

Thank you, Mamabarri for your lovely thoughts! Sorry I am late posting this!

Well here is my side note of how I felt of this episode:

- I feel like BOTH Dannie...(don't know if I am pronouncing her name right) and Hassan, are strong cooks and could lead the way. Dannie has a different approach on how to handle in the kitchen. I felt like with Hassan, he was going to lead the red team to victory, but only lead to raw meat. His ego fell after that and he had nothing to say, and either to Dannie as well! Maybe next time, he and Dannie can work together to make the red team strong

- I think Kevin was immature to be in Hell's Kitchen...Shocked that Gordan let him go! TV shocker here

- I believe Gordan made the wrong mistake of letting Alan go! Alan made one mistake...unless someone tells me otherwise. And he is right though, there would be more mistakes from the Blue team. Joe, should have went home because I think he was clueless in what he is doing. He has been up before and I don't know why Gordan still believes in him!

Comment

oh lord tiff, wait until you see tonight's episode!! i'm seriously beginning to wonder about gordon's decisions at this point....seems like he's deliberately pitting people against each other, especially ith the red team.

Comment

* Side Note 2-17-2016

I saw it, mamabarri! ..... I don't know what to say....or don't know what you thought of

Here is my side note of the episode:

- I don't know what happened to Hassen! He is falling back and Gordan called it!
                      - Ariel...who I liked, who I did not liked when she put Jessica up for elimination, who did extremely well! She was not good at judging the weakest links. Dannie or Hassen should have been up!
                      - Don't know what's happening to my girl, Dannie! I want her to stay and ultimately win!
                      - Jackie, yeah she is a bulldog, that's for sure!
                      - WTF????!!!!!!!!!!! on Joe! He surprised me on this episode in the competition when he got 5 points, but after that, still down the tubes! He should have been gone long time ago!

* Eddie and Alan is right! The blue team will go down the drain!

Comment

i TOTALLY agree that dannie or hassan should have gone up! now, i like ariel okay, BUT he's definitely setting her up for a big fall in my eyes and i don't like that at all. and i am just DONE with jackie, period, i'd have fired her inside a day. she can't cook, she's arrogant, she's violent and she's scatterbrained!
                        the 2 making me craziest on the blue team are frank and chad, they just annoy me no end! i'm liking jared more though, i think he's a strong leader, i'd work for him.

Comment

^ I agree too! I can't stand Frank...Chad...I actually like him, but I don't think he can go in a long way....I thought Jared was flaky...or maybe I have not been paying enough attention to him like I do with Dannie and Hassan...Jackie, well all she likes to do is bitch and mourn instead of working as a team. I am predicting next week, either Jackie is out or Joe.

Comment

I can't believe Eddie left last week and then Hassan this week. The eliminations this season are crazy.

Jackie remains awful.

Comment

i agree, i'm very puzzled with the elimination process this seson.

Comment

Damn I forget to post who left ....yeah, Hassan left. I think it was his time to go...or maybe not. Gordan was optimistic on him! So was I, and then he crashed....Glad that Gordan saved Dannie. I like Dannie A LOT...I forgot if Hassan was taking digs at Dannie? That was not cool if he was...I began to realize why you like, Jared, mamabarri So thanks for pointing me out of him. I was barely paying attention to him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X