Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Why would the judges pick the last song for Dalton??????????? If they really knew his type of songs that he wanted to share to us, go with rock songs. I feel like the judges wants this show to be over with. The show may not be giving what the judges, Ryan and contestants what they want

Comment

Part One of the Finale

I seriously thought all three would perform for the entire show and vote and today, is the series finale, the third one would get eliminated and then the second and then we will have our winner....but it did not went that way!
      I thought with the first round, Dalton did better than Trent! But then, he was eliminated so there was Trent and La'Porsha. I did loved Trent singing Sia song which was the last song! La'Porsha was okay for the last song choice. I believe it would be a tough race of who is going to win! I did liked how La'P. said that a girl started it and it will end with a girl. I almost believe it! I really want her to win.........but Trent comes once in a lifetime! I am awe of him than with her. I guess it shifted from her to him!

.........I am sad that American Idol is ending early

Comment

Part 2 - Series Finale

The winner of American Idol, Season 15 is: Trent Harmon

He was the one who edged out over La' P! I seriously thought and so did Jennifer Lopez that this woman was going to win! And there is hate going on in Trent's Instagram. Mostly I think from young black community! I believe its very disgusting to just tell the winner that he was no good and La'P was He had soul and they know it!

For the series finale......I am mixed on this! Its good to see the contestants...but what about the other superstars like Taylor Swift and Rihanna...even though Rihanna was performing somewhere else.. And what pissed me off was that Contestants of Season 15, had little part of singing....what is up with that one? Its not fair...they have been jibed (cut out), of the most wonderful experience that the Idol gave to other contestants for the past 14 years

And what was up with Sanjaya????????? He never got mentioned from Ryan Seacrest!

And for those who wants to know what Ryan meant at the end of the show "Goodbye....for now". I read something on Yahoo that American Idol may be rebooted down the road! Don't know if its a good thing since none of the reboots ever works. Look at Star Search....anyway, we will see! One final word: This show had given hope to young teens and young adults of wanting to be a star! I do hope one day...I know I am a flip flopped that this show comes back!

I want to know your reactions of the finale too! Please post!

Comment

Congratulations to Trent for his big win!! I will say that I am proud of him. From the beginning, when he sang Unaware I knew he was on the road to the confetti. and HOW! Boy, they must have emptied the archived confetti from the storage garage. I also like what he was saying to La'Porsha while they were hugging. It was obvious she was super disappointed (I don't blame her), but he consoled her and reminded her that this is God's will, they are both from Mississippi, and that they will do music together. I WOULD LOVE FOR THESE TWO TO PUT PROPER DUETS BACK ON THE MAP!

I can't say enough about Trent. The way he loves his mama... The way he gave The Most High all the praise.... I look forward to hearing from him (especially a duet with La'Porsha ) in the future. If done right, he could be the most successful winner ever. Even surpassing the popularity and success of Clarkson or Underwood.

As far as it being the end of AI... I KNEW they had something up their sleeves. I was sad to learn of the end, but I'm glad the talent out there will not be forgotten. That's what this show is supposed to be about. When they started focusing so much on the panel of judges (peddling their music, tours, taking the stage, etc.) I never liked it. I don't even like it on The Voice. The shows should be about these could-be's, NOT on those that are already established. That includes contestants with failed music deals. It should be amateurs and that's IT. Even if you are pretty popular on utube, I'll overlook that because it's not "formal" or "legal" music industry exposure.

I believe they are going to revamp and repackage the show and they should. I wouldn't even be mad if Seacrest is in on it. I appreciate Ryan keeping it about the contestants. He's super successful independently, but on the AI stage, he has been total support to the contestants. That's how it should always be. Just keep the panel simple. Focus on the talent and that's that. Even if they used past winners to be on the panel (that would be cool), but leave the panel's individual career efforts out of it. None of this self-indulgence that has harmed the contestants.

Looking forward to more untapped talent out there! There's still a lot of money to be made... ESPECIALLY when the budget goes to the support of the talent, and NOT on this overpaid panel of narcissists.

Comment

Now La'Porsha is getting attacked by the LGBT community. She was ASKED her opinion. Now she's getting bashed because she was being real about her opinion. Someone from the LGBT relayed that their issue is when their lifestyle is construed a "choice". They then went on to say that IF it were a choice, THEY would choose to NOT be gay. If YOU have a problem BEING gay.... Why are those opposed being attacked?? The question was presented because of La'Porsha being from Mississippi. Well, Trent is from Mississippi as well, but I haven't heard any questions/comments from him regarding this. Being that Trent spoke of the things of God even MORE than La'Porsha did, I can't imagine his response to this question being any different than hers: That she doesn't agree, but respects other's right to be. In a nutshell.

Supposedly, as the second placer, La'Porsha also received a recording contract from Big Machine. I don't know if that good or bad for La'Porsha, but congrats to her and hope she strives for greatness in everything she does.

Comment

^ On her Instagram she said that she got a record deal with Motown Records! Interesting I would say. And Scott wants Trent to go Country!

Comment

American Idol The Final Season

So, last night was the premiere of American Idols 15th and final season. The show was once a cultural phenomenon, but has been going downhill for quite some time. The show usually runs from early January until the end of May, but this final seasons finale will take place on April 7th, meaning they are cutting the season short by approximately a month and a half.Im hoping they go all out for the finale, or at least have a duet with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson, the shows most 2 popular winners who have never sang together before.I tuned in last night and it was basically the same old **** as the past few seasons though. The current judging panel of Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick Jr. blows. Especially Harry, who I find extremely annoying and attention-seeking. Hopefully it picks up a bit, but I dont have high hopes. Maybe the show will come back in 10 years totally revamped, but we shall see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by alexau View Post
                  So, last night was the premiere of American Idols 15th and final season. The show was once a cultural phenomenon, but has been going downhill for quite some time. The show usually runs from early January until the end of May, but this final seasons finale will take place on April 7th, meaning they are cutting the season short by approximately a month and a half.Im hoping they go all out for the finale, or at least have a duet with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson, the shows most 2 popular winners who have never sang together before.I tuned in last night and it was basically the same old **** as the past few seasons though. The current judging panel of Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick Jr. blows. Especially Harry, who I find extremely annoying and attention-seeking. Hopefully it picks up a bit, but I dont have high hopes. Maybe the show will come back in 10 years totally revamped, but we shall see I guess.

This season never got the chance to sing solo at the finale and even go on a summer tour And the show should have let the 3 original judges judge from time to time for this past season. This season was good, but with elimination to fast, it was sad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X